Reply Resident Evil. Can you suvive?
Return of Rebecca Chambers (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:35 pm
I heard Niku's command and knew he ment what he said. I will for once listen to his order as i stood up with blood running down my side and ran to Dan and yanked him back from the man. I realized Dan was in a furious rage as I felt him pierce my left shoulder but I pretended not to notice it as I held him back.
"Dan look at me stop! You must come down this is Niku's fight calm down!" I pushed Dan out the way as my arm got slashed by the claw of a Tyrant. It was a different Tyrant as I couldn't remember what stage it was but I pulled out my gun and started shooting at it while I also grabbed Dan and kept moving him out of the way of the Tyrant.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 am
Niku started to fight with Merc...As he did that A man burst into the room. His black and red armor made him stand out amongst everyone. he stood a whole head taller than everybody...He took off his helmet and let his green eyes survey everything. He saw the tyrant attacking Rebecca. He pulled out his rifle and shot it in the face twice...It hit the ground dead. He walked over and looked down at Rebecca. "Ms. Chambers....Are you all right?" he asked as his green eyes looked at her through the edges of his silver hair.

(Guess who's back? Back? Back? Back again?)  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 am
Star looked at the man in the armor blankly. "ok.." she whispered. Four large spikes slashed through Star's stomach. She leaped forward in severe pain then fell to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:00 pm
Dan got free of Rebecca's grasp and ran towards the tyrant that hurt Star. He jumped on it's back and slit it's jugular. Blood went everywhere and soaked Dan and Star. The tyrant fell to it's knee's and Dan stabbed it in the heart on it's chest until it died.

(I'm sorry if it wasn't a tyrant)  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:30 pm
I had to look up at the man in armor as his green eyes were looking down upon me. I took a step back as I was getting a little scared.
"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" I saw Star, the wolf getting stabbed and I ran and kneeled down.
"Hold on." It was a good thing I was trainied in medical as I still had enough supplies just for her even though I was loosing a lot of blood. My vision was becoming weak but I cleaned her wound and quickly stiched it up and then wrapped it.
"You will be find but don't move or else you will rip open the stiches." I picked her up and use my free hand and started shooting at the zombies that are starting to falling into the level we were at.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:20 pm
Star looked up at Rebecca and laughed softly. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm not normal. I'm what Niku is." Star shook her bloody fur the smiled.  

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:25 pm
Niku and Merc were still fighting...Niku was winning....But only by a bit.

The man in armor smiled. "Dont worry....Niku knows me...We both work for the same organization." He said pulling out a badge. "Spartan-048 Halo....At your service." he said with a wink. "And to how I know your name...I used to be a spy.....I have my resources." He looked over at the fight... "You should fight a little better there!" He yelled at Niku. He laughed heartily and turned to Star. "And you must be Zowie daughter....How did Niku react?" He said with a snicker.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:41 pm
"Weird, so your Halo?"
Star got up and licked her paw.
The silver white fur was stained from the blood. She had blood all over her body and gold eyes shined brightly.  

I Sadistic I
Vice Captain

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:20 pm
I just nodded my head as I felt uneasy. We all have are secrets expecially me. I understood exactly what the meant for not being normal since at one point Umbrella did capture me and infected me with the Veronica Virus except I was the only one that survived the effect. Superhuman powers as they would call it but mine was stronger then Wesker as he injected himself with the T-Virus. The only problem is that i refuse to give in to the virus and that's why Wesker wants me dead.
"Hey guy in armor can I talk to you in private?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:06 pm
Spartan-118 AKA HeadHunter walked behind Halo and patted him on the back.

HeadHunter: Sneaky move leaving without me you son of a...

HeadHunter got cut off by the evil Thomas who tackled him and made them both go through a wall.  

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:14 pm
"Does anyone mind telling what is going on?" I started shooting at the zombies and monkeys that are coming at me as I swiftly ducked and turned as I can feel the Veronica Virus taking over me but I was trying my best to supress it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:06 am
Halo smiled. He looked back...Merc was finally Losing...Headhunter could handle himself. "Sure....Over here." Halo said as he ushered her to a stairway. He pulled out a little Gun emplacment...Enough to ward off the monkeys and zombies. He sat down. "What is up?" He asked her slowly.  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

00Rebecca_Chambers00

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:08 pm
I stood before him so no one else can hear what I have to say to this Halo guy.
"How many people survived with the Veronica Virus inside them?" I knew the answer and it was none well that's how Umbrella intends on keeping it since I'm the only survivor and a threat to Umbrella and Wesker.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:13 pm
Halo stroked his chin. "None that I know of...But im not the Virus guy...You will have to ask Niku...He is the top scientist of our organization. One sec." Halo said as he walked over to the fight between Niku and Merc. Halo picked up Merc. "Not meaning to be a spoilsport but the lady over there needs to ask you a question...So Mr. Erc...If you would be so kind!" Halo said as he threw Merc through a wall and went after him. Niku smiled and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth. "I guess he tagged in...." Niku put away his swords and walked over to rebecca...He rubbed his shoulder's and looked at her. "Yes?" He asked her slowly. "What was your question?"  

FloodCupcake
Crew

6,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

HeadHunterXZI
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:39 pm
Thomas rapidly punched HeadHunter cracking the glass on his Hayabusa helmet to the point of low visibility. HeadHunter caught his fist and planted his feet on Thomas's stomache. In one swift motion he shot his limbs forward and let go of Thomas's hand crashing him through the ceiling. HeadHunter got up, took off his helmet and slammed it into the ground.

HeadHunter: NOW I'M PISSED!!!  
Resident Evil. Can you suvive?

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces