Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:31 pm
All right Anttony was a bit tipsy at the moment, but it did make you feel better as you were getting beat up. Anttony grabbed onto the counter, positioning himself so he would fall off. He smiled hearing the boy laugh and leaned on the bar.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 am
User Image
Fuji smiled, "Need some help?"  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:12 pm
"Nah I'm good, thanks anyway." He rested his hand on his cheek holding up his tired head. What dreadful things would come today. He lifted his head slightly looking around at the empty club. The only ones there were Anttony, Fuji and Mori. Screeching cars were herd from the street followed by the sounds of gun shots and police sirens. "Damn, I thought I would get more time," Anttony laughed lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:29 am
User Image
Fuji hear the shots and grabbed his twin, "What the hell is going on Anttony?"  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:15 pm
Anttony slid out of the bar stool, standing unevenly. He looked to Fuji and his twin with a straight face,"You two stay here, please." Anttony swung open the door roughly and darted out standing next to the street. He cursed to himself for a slight moment knowing his gang hadn't arrived yet. Anttony glanced into the alley way and turned his head before noticing something that gleamed in the dark area.He payed no mind to it, which was a big mistake. A member of the rival gang rushed out of the alleyway with a butterfly knife, obviously after Anttony. Anttony glanced behind him finally noticing the man and reacting quickly, stepping out of the way of the weapon. He swiftly kicked the mans head followed by his groin making him hit the ground hard. A light sweat beaded up on Anttony's brow as he awaited more rivals along with his allies.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 am
User Image
Fuji pulled Mori to the bathroom, pushing his twin in. "Nii-chan, lock the door. I'll go help Anttony, Don't open the door till you hear me knock the password," Fuji said before he ran out to help the older man. He show the gang leader kick the man. "Anttony..." Fuji said steping beside him.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:30 pm
Anttony glanced down at the seemingly small boy. "Ugh I thought I told you to wait inside!" he growled a bit irritated. He sounded a bit crude but he meant well. Anttony whipped out his cell and looked at the time giving a low growl. It was time. He looked at the black BMW's heading his way, there were three to be exact. Each one was filled with at least four gang members. Anttony sighed and put his hands into his pockets. He was lucky it wasn't anyone worse.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
Fuji frowned, "I don't care! I'm helping you, Anttony." Fuji knew that he could take care of himself.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:10 pm
Anttony glanced away annoyed at Fuji and gave a sigh. Why would Fuji help a guy he just met, kind of a rebel at that. "Very well then," Anttony snarled. Jogging feet were herd from an alley way making Anttony smirk. "It's about ******** time you bastards!" he yelled to his fellow gang members. About six of them, some out of breath, traveled up to Fuji as well as Anttony. "S-Sorry, we met some rivals on the way," one member said out of breath. In sync they lightly bowed to Anttony apologizing. The BMW's pulled up and skidded to a stop in front of them. A handsome man, but a bit less handsome then Anttony stepped out, he was the leader of the gang. The man had short blond hair and plain brown eyes, his body was thin and lanky.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
Fuji smirked watching the gang, he liked a man in charge. He wasn't sure if he trusted the gang members, but for some reason he trusted Anttony.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:01 pm
Anttony grinned at the man,"Yo Suzuki." The man smirked back swiftly walking up to Anttony and licking the man's cheek. He glanced at Fuji then back at Anttony "Miss me?~" Anttony wiped his cheek giving a deep growl, the two men might have had a fling before but that was over. Other men stepped out of the cars and stood behind Suzuki, acting as little body guards. None of them were physically fit, it was amazing how they got this far. Anttony's men gripped their fists, they were etching to go after them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 pm
User Image
Fuji frowned, unsure if he should stay and help or return to Mori.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:25 pm
The men behind Suzuki stood still, three of them had guns, plain as day. They did not hold them up nor touch them. Something was odd and Anttony could feel it in the pit of his stomach. Suzuki quickly whipped out a small hand gun and pointed it towards Fuji. "Who's this Anttony," he said grouchily. Anttony held his hand in front of the guns barrel blocking Suzuki's shot. He noticed that his rival only had one bullet. "What's it to ya Suzu, it's been over for five ********' years." He growled wanting to bare his teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image
Fuji froze, watching Suzuki in fear. The last time he had a gun pointed at him, he got shot protecting Mori. He was shocked when Anttony blocked the barrel.  

Hobo Jim Jackson

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm
Anttony winced a bit as Suzuki pulled the trigger. His hand remained there until the bullet coursed through it leaving a messed up hole. The bullet was lodged into Anttony's wrist which didn't feel good in the least. He managed to twist around Suzuki's arm and grab the gun with his good hand. The casing fell to the ground sharply. Suzuki smirked,"You got to be ******** kidding me. You risked injury and even your life to save this little a** boy." Anttony grinned back without a word. His arm and hand throbbed with pain, it lightly shivered. Blood rushed out of Anttony's arm and the part of his hand that was left. Anttony's gang members ran to his aid but Anttony replied,"Just go ******** make sure they are secured!"  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff