Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Soccer Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cooki3 Kill3r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:41 pm
"Hmph," she muttered." Don't hav""e to tell me that."Kari got up and sighed. "I'm such a weakling.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:44 pm
"Would you like more power?" Chaos mused, his frost blue eyes flashing with amusement as the darkness around him grew slightly stronger.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Cooki3 Kill3r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:51 pm
Karis eyes widened. "What are you implying?" she asked cautiously."You're just a guy I jsut met and already you want to give me power?" Kari stared at him trying to read his thoughts but all she got was nothing."You block your mind pretty good if I can't access it."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm
The man chuckled and held out his hand. A small orb of darkness floated around then took the shape of a mask, emanating very strong powers. "My masks hold the powers of strong demons, each one waiting for a wearer." he said calmly and looked at the girl. "Still, I'm not sure if you can handle such power." he admitted.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Cooki3 Kill3r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:21 am
Kari stared at him questioningly. "So you have masks which await a powerful demon wearer?" Kari stared at the mask. "Hmm..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:32 am
"No, my dear, each mask contains the powers of ancient demons." Chaos explained softly as the mask slowly vanished back into the shadows. "But... You cannot fathom its abilities." he muttered and folded his hands arms behind his back.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Cooki3 Kill3r

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:00 am
Kari smiled at him her eyes full of curiousity and bewliderment."Lets say I wanted more power?" she said softly. "Would that help me?" Kari smiled a bit more she could finally get revenge on her enemy:Juika {gonna create Juika later =3 }.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:03 am
Awesome nerd

{hehe sorry I didnt post my sister Cute teddy and me are fighting over the computer XD i know its her turn but she had alot of time yesterday ahahaha =3 }  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:17 am
"It will give you much more power, but you will forever be one of my puppets." Chaos said as he let the mask reappear in his gloved hands.

((no problem))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:55 am
Kari shifted her stare to the mask. "I--" she was cut off by her father
----father----
"No," Draco simply said errupting from a black explosion of mist and started striding across the feild"I will not allow that," he said still keeping his calm. Draco gave a cold stare at Chaos. "I won't allow my daugther to be a puppet," he said in a dangerous voice.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:35 am
Chaos' eyes never flickered from their cold yet calm look. He slowly turned his head to see the man, his white hair gently flowing in the breeze as the mask vanished into the shadows once more. "Calm yourself." he said softly. "I had no intention to give your daughter the mask. I've no use for more puppets... and she cannot handle such power." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm
Kari stared at her father annoyed,sighed. "I'll be at the park," she said then snapped her fingers and then disappeared in a cloud of mist.
{ exiting to park }
-------
"Good," he said in a normal tone. "Sorry for this." Draco looked at Chaos and nodded and also snapped his fingers and he was gone in a cloud of dark mist.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:28 pm
Chaos watched the two leave with calm eyes. He glanced around the field, considering taking his mask off for a second, but stopped pondering the idea when he sensed a puppet of his about to arrive and left.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:16 pm
Kaya enters the field. She was the new kid and this was her first day. She loved Soccer but she was really nervous.  

Narcissa_Malfoy1

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces