Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Amrita's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:55 pm
Intro to Music Class

Music Class!

I was hoping for this; I want to play the Guitar again. Tahki and Israfel were in the class, too! It's like, the gang was all back together, again! We want to get the band together, too. That would be so much fun! Anyway, the Professor is kind of creepy, and he gave me a massive Cello to practice.

I'm terrible at it.

Thank Jack for that Demon who told me about half sizes! I'm still terrible at it, but I'm a little less terrible.

+++

Technical Stuff

Intro to Music Class
With: Various
Type: Class RP
Completed: Yes!
First Post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:36 pm
Minipet Class 1.2

We had to make candies that our pets would like. I was actually very proud of myself! I put the proper amount of FEAR into the mixture and...and it was so cool! I made something for DC but I'm not sure if he liked it.

Also, I got this:

User Image

+++

Technical Stuff

Minipet Class 1.2
Type: Class RP
First Post
Group Work

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:43 pm
Boosting Confidence 101

Riley called me over to the Demon Dorms today.

That was scary.

But she did it with good intentions! She's starting to teach me self confidence. She had me picture someone I knew had confidence, and of course I picked Livi, but...I didn't understand what she was trying to do, and I couldn't really do it, but I tried! I tried really hard...and that was apparently what I needed to do. She was proud of me for failing? I don't understand how that'll build confidence...

+++

Technical Stuff

Boosting Confidence 101
With: Riley
Type: Regular RP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:46 pm
Finger Foods

--Being Written! --

+++

Technical Stuff

Finger Food
With: Ashford
Type: Regular RP

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:00 pm
Scarentine Charity Auction

I think I did something wrong.

I bid on Jericho and everyone thinks I like him or something? I don't know. I mean, I do like him, just, not how everyone else thinks I do? This whole liking business is strange. I just wanted him off the stage! He looked so uncomfortable there, and it was the least I could do for all the help he gave me! I ended up asking him if he could take Lizzy to the dance, though.

Because I'm going with Charlie.

+++

Technical Stuff

Scarentine Charity Auction
Type: Open RP
First Post

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:28 pm
Scarentine Party

The Dance!

I wore a dress that Lizzy made for me! It was cute, I think. I got compliments on it, too! Anyway, Charlie made me dance but I failed, so we went off on our own and danced by ourselves, and...and Charlie ran into a pole and was bleeding from the head.

I don't understand him.

He went off to do Charlie things and I hung out with Lizzy and Jericho for the rest of the night! It was fun! Until they made me do Karaoke...that wasn't do fun.

Christof looked kind of sick...I wonder what's wrong with him? I should check on him soon.

+++

Technical Stuff

Scarentine Party
Type: Open RP
First Post

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:13 pm
Dont cry, Emo kid. :C

Amrita, Christof, Riley, Malodore

Amrita accidentally insults Christof's Master and Creator and he hits her for it. Distraught, she calls Riley and Malodore to try and smack some sense into Christof.

(Fin)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 pm
We meet again

Amrita, Petro

Amrita runs into Petro for the first time since Christmas Town. A misunderstanding happens between Petro and DC, which ends in the burning of the Tikbalang's feet, and the pride to not go see a doctor over it. Amrita goes :c

(Unfinished, word count well over 800)  

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:19 pm
Island Meta: Sea Weed
Amrita, Others

The boat ride over to the Island. Amrita discovers she doesn't like boats, or big plants named Steve.

(Fin, +5 points earned)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:33 am
Hugs and Kisses
Amrita, Lizzy

Lizzy wanders over to check up on Amrita after the Island crazy to work on their music homework. At some point, Amrita admits that Christof had hit her, but claimed it was okay and that she was still worried about him. Lizzy wasn't too happy about that, though.

(???)  

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:35 am
Crashin' Parties
Amrita, Lizzy, Tahki, Charlie, Mac

Ghoul's sleepover, horribly crashed by boils.

(???)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:42 am
His turn to check in
Amrita, Christof

Christof goes to visit her to apologize, and to make sure she's okay. The awkward moment was broken by his taking her to see his Patchwork Lepus, and after that books were exchanged; her How to deal with Fire Pets for his book on sign language.

(Fin)  

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:44 am
Something wrong
Amrita, Mac, Lizzy

Lizzy disappears for a couple days, making both Mac and Amrita incredibly worried. Mac finds her loitering outside of the Demon dorms and drags her in to confront Lizzy and her mysterious 'illness'.

(Fin)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:47 am
YOU IN THERE, HARDHEAD?!
Amrita, Charlie

Charlie gives her a flower he found, and instead comes to realize that he acts funny around her. Clearly, this is the work of dark magic! Amrita is sent to talk to Lizzy about this magic-casting Reaper, and Charlie goes to get some insight into it from Mac.

(Fin)  

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:54 am
Super srs talk---INTERRUPTED!
Amrita, Lizzy, Charlie, Mac

Amrita was just getting to ask Lizzy about the curse Charlie spoke of when the boils crashed the Demon Dorms. Mac kept Lizzy from interfering, and Charlie confessed to liking Amrita.

Only Amrita had no idea what he really meant, and was confused as to why he had to tell her that he liked her. They were already friends, right?! She said she liked him, and they became Special Friends...while Mac and Lizzy facepalmed.

(Fin)  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces