Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 83. Dead threads
Shadow beings return - legend of zelda RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:51 pm
Nixi blinked. She had forgotten why she went there; when she was thrown off of the ship she was stowing away on she hit her head and forgot why she was there. "Oh. Right. I didn't get to talk to him..." She mumbled. As Aryll did as she was told, and Dee said they would ride her back, she frowned. Dee had done good once before, but now that there were 4 of them how was she going to carry them all?

"Dee... are you sure you can carry us all? We can probably find a boat somewhere..." She said, unsure of if Dee could carry them. "Yes, alright." Rona replied to Dee.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:08 pm
Dee replied, "Of course. I am a Zora after all. And when we reach Windfall Island, we can buy parts to build a fully fledged pirate ship. We are going to need one. But for now, I am big enough to carry us. And hey, who knows, maybe Jabun will offer to share the load. No promises on that though."

The young Zoran laughed, then said, "Now I must be honest about where I come from. I come from the Twilight Highlands in Hyrule. I already swam a great distance just to get here. That's how far the trouble has spread. And since I am a Zora, I can travel the oceans underwater too. A lot of other Zorans and underwater friendly folk have been speaking of a man that has accumulated great power, but he's not alone and is destroying Hyrule one little section at a time. Already, my home has been consumed entirely by this evil and I just barely got away from it. If we do not stop this evil, it won't just consume Hyrule but the rest of the Renaissance Galaxy as well."

Link looked at Dee as if he knew she wasn't telling everything that she knew. But, it was like Dee had said, there was no more time for talking. A giant bird had been spotted in the sky and had only flown away when Link shot a light arrow at it. "Let's go. I have a feeling that that bird has come to finish the job it started. If we find Tetra that'd be a good thing. Who knows where she is right now."

Aryll then spoke up. She said, "Tetra is on her pirate ship. Just before the trouble started and when I saw Quill, Quill gave me a few letters. One from you, one from Tetra, and one from someone I don't know. The letter from the one I don't know, I still have. Tetra says that she's going to do what she can to keep the evil at bay but she's hoping to meet up with you at Windfall Island."

Dee then said, "We can see the letter after we get to Jabun's cave."

As they all sailed to the back of the Island, sure enough, the cave had been resealed. Dee then said, "Okay, this should be fun. Rona and Link, why don't the two of you play who can open the door with the bombs? We need to speak with Jabun and its my guess that he sealed the cave so that no evil can get in. Only Tetra, Link Windwaker and I know how to get in. So, lets do this."

Link waited for a countdown, which Aryll was more than happy to do, giggling each time she counted down. By the time she said go, Link started throwing many bombs trying to win.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 am
Meanwhile, at Dragon Roost Island, Quill had just returned from his mail delivery and told Terry of Ganondorf's return. "Squak!" Terry exclaimed, "You cannot be serious!"

Quill lowered his head in shame, but spoke, "I do not lie, m' lord. That Zora that was here earlier with that girl...the girl is far more important than you could imagine. She comes from the Gerudo desert! Her mother and her had to flee her continent, her part of Hyrule just to escape Ganondorf's wrath! I also ran into Aryll, you know...Link Windwaker's sister? Had two pieces of mail for her in fact. Well...three, but one was junk. Anyway, she had loads to tell me besides me having to try and avoid that damned bird that had nested at the Forsaken Fortress not even a millennia ago!"

"Have you contacted Link Windwaker of the situation?"

"I tried to chief, but he...was trapped. I am pretty sure that the Zora had already come to his rescue, but that's only a hunch."

"Hmm," Terry thought as he put his left wing to his beak, "Inform Valoo about this and ask him what he knows now. If the Zora is in any danger, I want to at least help out somehow."

"Right away sir!" Quill flew off to the top of the mountain and did as the chief had asked. Valoo in turn told Quill of what he has heard and what the great dragon could see at that very moment.

Quill then returned to Terry and told him what he learned from Valoo. Terry then said, "For now, I am putting you in charge temporarily Quill. Do not let me down. I am going to outset Island to help them open the cave to Jabun's place. They will no longer be able to blast it with bombs like before. Only one with the ancient tongue can open it, and Dee's the only one now who can do it. I must go there and tell her."

Saluting the other Rito Postman, Quill bid the chief a fond and safe journey. Terry only hoped that he would make it there before it was too late.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:42 am
(Wait, when did Jabun get there?)

"Alright then..." Nixi said, still sounding unsure. As they spoke, she listened quietly. As the bird flew over, Nixi looked up. She covered her ears a bit. She had been told that the bird (if I'm thinking of the right bird...) took girls with long ears a long time ago. She was pretty sure it was only coming for Aryll, but they might be confused...

"Tetra? Pirate ship?" She said, as Aryll sad Tetra was on her ship. Nixi hadn't payed much attention to the ship she had been on earlier, so she wasn't sure who's it was... She could conclude, however, that it was not Tetra's, as there was no sign of her after being thrown off.

Rona nodded, however was much slower than Link with the bombs. She had come from Gerudo, however it had been a while since she had been in 'combat.' She continued to throw bombs though.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:36 pm
Link began to get tired, and his bombs were getting low on quantity. He then looked to the sky and aimed an arrow at the bird he saw, not able to see what breed of bird it was.

Dee then looked to the sky and shouted, "Link, hold your fire, that's Terry, the Rito Chieftain!"

She then heard Terry shout something in Ancient Hylian to the cave and the wall came crashing down making it look like Rona won the contest as Rona was still throwing bombs after the wall tumbled.

Jabun appeared and said to Dee, "I know why it is you have come here, but I am sorry. I can be of no assistance to you or your friends this time around. I am not well, you see and until someone heals me, there can be no further help from me."

Dee then asked, "Jabun, what if we went inside of you to take a look? Maybe what's happened is similar to Jabu-Jabu from the Ocarina lands."

Jabun nodded, "Very well, Dee. But, please, be as gentle as you can. Attack only what looks suspicious. You know what looks suspicious and what doesn't. Electric jellyfish, rock blasting octoroks, and giant worms do not belong. And try not to make me burp."

Dee giggled, "No promises with the gas, but I will be careful. Come on guys, into the whale we go. This oughta be fun. Link, may I borrow that boomerang of yours?"

Link answered, "No. Use your fins. They do the same thing."

Then Dee remembered Link Majora when using the Zoran mask at the Indigo-go's concert. She giggled, "Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder."

And so...Nixi, Dee, Link Windwaker, Rona, Aryll, and Terry all ventured into Jabun's belly to rid him of the sickness.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:31 am
Nixi giggled at the whale. It looked kind of funny. "We'll be gentle~" She said, as she walked in. Rona looked a bit frightened at the thought, but didn't say anything as she went in.

Nixi then remembered that Terry was there. She let herself drift back towards him, and then walked next to him. "Sorry we didn't get you the letter... we were talking to him and when we got him into the sun, well, this happened." She said, looking around the whale's mouth.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:21 pm
Terry laughed, "Don't you worry about it. Quill told me everything. I had heard stories about a similar adventure though, I mean the inside of a whale. Jabu-Jabu one time was really sick thanks to Ganondorf and it was thanks to Link Ocarina that cured Jabu-Jabu."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:24 pm
Nixi nodded as he said it was alright. "Quill?" She said, at the mention of the name. "Yeah..." She said. She didn't really understand how there could be so many Links, but she did know there were a lot. Would Ganondorf or Zelda be the same way?  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:52 pm
Dee then noticed one of the giant worms that was causing the problem, "All right, Nixi, you use one of your weapons to knock that thing down?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 pm
(This still accepting?)  

Yamiju

3,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:47 pm
(Yep, we need more Links involved, but right now, we need more windwaker characters)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:05 am
(I think I know what you're talking about... but she only has bombs and iron boots right now. I guess bombs would work...)

Nixi nodded to Dee, and threw a bomb at the worm. It didn't hit it, but at least it fell from the ceiling.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 pm
The bomb exploded on the worm thing instead, thus the worm disappeared. "Perfect!" Dee said, "Now to the next chamber. Jabun is similar to Jabu-Jabu, except smaller. Easier to navigate. There are two more rooms we have to get through and then we should be at the big problem in the same area where Jabun would crap from."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:59 am
Nixi nodded. She started to walk into one of the other rooms. "Don't go too far ahead. We don't know what's up there." Rona said. Nixi rolled her eyes. "I'm fine. So are you. Stop being such a worry-wart." She said, and walked inside of it. There was a worm on the ceiling, which Nixi exploded like the other one.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:53 pm
Dee heard the explosion then said, "Well, that's two. There should be one more left to find."

Link saw it and nailed it with a light arrow, "Found it!"

"All right, now to the boss chamber, which is South of here." As the smell got stronger due to back-up, Dee knew they were getting close.

"Ohh...is that it?" Aryll gasped, pointing at a huge blob filled with electricity and crap smelling tentacles.

"Yep, that's it."

Link felt ill due to the smell, but aimed a light arrow at the beast's center, which disappeared. There was a huge rumbling afterward, which Link yelled, "Grab some poo and lets get out of here!"

Sure enough, Jabun took a dump, thus releasing the adventurers. "Thank you," Jabun said, "Now I will help you."

Link, Dee and Aryll climbed aboard Jabun's back. "Are you two coming or what?"  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff