Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
M.A.M. OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:29 pm
Nessie: Yes, well. Roses can be any color. OH! pwned [[not really; I can't do that to anyone]]. :P
<3

And nah-uh! I misses you moooorrrrre!! ;P
Egh, they're all good 'cept for Gov't. I have, like, an 88 in there? But I can bring it up to an "A" soon. Methinks. owo;

[Yes ma'am. <3 But don't expect me to change my color in OOC to purple. ^w^]

Rose: Sorry. Get used to it. Dakky had to, and if he can take it as often as he did, we all can. XDD

Urp... well, I'ma use crimson 'cause I think it's prettier... more pretty...? Meh, whatever it is. :]

And sounds good. -Nodnod.-

Ray: Do I seriously have to come and beat you with a frying pan? -_-; Stop posturing and act like a real man, foo.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:56 pm
-snatches pan from Rose- I bop you you do that agian girl. -eats the pan whole letting out a short yet loud burp- mmm iron my favorite. XD

sorry I just havent been on in a while have talked to any of yous and for what its worth i am probably the oldest if not one of them in this group. XD  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

DakTC

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:22 pm
Ray biggrin ude, cursing like that is going to bite you in the arse one day.

Tiki & Nessie:-Standing back, grinning and shaking head.-Two things. One: I don't mind Char tagging along with Dak and Sook. Two:I'm almost feeling left out here.

Everyone:HELLO? Can I has time to reply here? It's like the first RP all over again...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:31 am
Ray: I would assume you are the oldest one here, but in the long run.... I feel like it doesn't matter. XD

Dakky: Yush~! -Glomps and snuggles.-

Eh? Did I seriously just hear (or read) you say "left out"? We've all been talking to you....

And you never did answer my question of if you wanted me to help you with the post styles or not...

x-Beautiful---Delusions-x

Tiny Stalker

16,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Novice Healer 150

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:42 am
Trinity-Nope, doesn't matter who is the oldest since this is my Rp razz lol. And cursing or not, well...I would rather kids be away from their parents before starting, it's a shame to see a five year old talk trash.

Dak-Being in the military (As I have many, many, many relatives and know people in them) you tend to pick up the language and it flows off you like a salior mouth. Yes it's still the person that curses to blame, they should control themselves better and not curse in every sentance they speak. But military definatly influences it into your daily vocabulary lol (I can't spells for shiz) and yes I have a mouth everynow and then, I should prolly sound more like a lady, but I'm going with genderless on Gaia razz

Ray-Calm down , have fun on your visits and training. Your the man and God in your Rp's (Which I respect if I must remind you), I'm the much..much, bigger man cool

Might be starting late, have work to do and such, so everyone still has a little time.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:34 pm
@ Trinity: okie dokie and yeah I can jus think of me being the pest like lil sis you glad your not related too ^&
@Dak: it's called dropping F-bombs every so often as well as getting the naval sailor's mouth. Don't worry bout being left behind it's the same way for me in Land of the Beasts and we are on part 4 so ack you try being confused in that roleplay @.@
@Ray: oh bite me wait no then again no! awww!

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:15 pm
o.o''

I got lost in the PAGE I've missed. D:

>.>''

DAKKY, you're not left out, you're just not online... alot.. XD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:17 pm
xd xp  

Ray Relo Nikiv

Dramatic Genius

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 pm
Nessie how is that possible???

ninja -pokes Ray-  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:17 pm
Im not even shure, Rose! D:

>w<

But, oh well. Teh RP started. ;3

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:20 pm
Already posted >w<
Don't need Karma to bite me in the a** just like when Floor Thirteen started and everyone else was pretty much waiting on me. eek aw memories...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:26 pm
i know.. x3

wait... what? xD

i wanna knoww!! D:

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:30 pm
Okie Nessie.
It was the first day of the old Floor Thirteen that was made by our truly insane Ray (um he going to get meh for this oh well x3). It was the first roleplay I was in and I was in school still when it began. There was about 3 pages filled on people just talking to each other as they waited for me because they couldn't move on with the roleplay. I came on late and we finally began,when everyone was pretty much offline is teh basic jist of it

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 pm
ohhh.. x3

WELL. its cool for that time to be late..
>.< its a rookie's mistake. >.<

if i miss or be late for any RP, i'll get my head chewed off...

thats the thanks i get for being online 24/7. XD

Holy Sanctimonious

Trash Partner

6,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:40 pm
Yep I know what you mean there! I mean Land of the Beast I don't get my head chewed off for that since I'm related to the creator...he just hogties me >.<. Other roleplayed well....that's another story XD  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff