Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:15 am
"Well...things have gotten complicated."

Birth, the deity of all life, watched as Jazz walked alone. She gave a soft smile, the memories of her past slowly coming back.

"Oh Jazz...We are almost too alike. The weight of the world on our backs. Take your time young one, seek out the answers you crave for."

Birth turned her attention to the town, and the red energy that cloaked it. Her heart began to ache as she watched her beloved creations tear themselves asunder. She knew it was time to put her own plans into motion.

In town, a man in a soft red jacket stood, watching as the chaos unfolded. On his sleeve he wore a distinct crest, the crest of Birth. It was a simple design, the heavens opening as a rose grew to the sky.

"I'm sorry, but it's time we find ourselves a new envoy..."

The words rang through his head, Birth was making her move. The man knew what to do. As he grabbed his things, he started to walk down the street. His target, a girl named Mirela....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the outskirts of town, Birth had another messenger busy as well. His job? Locate and bring back Jazz.

"We can't let Jazz get too far. It's almost certain he'll put up a fight, just give him my message."

As the two messengers made their ways to their destinations, Jazz was already on the outskirts of his home town.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:31 am
'What to do,' Mirela sat hidden away in the shadows, watching the chaos going on around her. 'Surely I can't look for answers right now, I'll be killed.' It seemed that she had picked a wonderful time to go to the city. She had chosen her location to rest during the night under the impression that she could easily leave the next day-- Oh how wrong she was. 'This is bad...'

Hesitantly rising to a crouching position, Mirela slowly made her way far enough to peer out from the shadows to get a better view of what was going on. She witnessed the chaos and silently thanked herself for not waking up earlier and heading out to look around. Of course, now she was in more of a bind, but she assumed that it wouldn't last long. Among the chaos, however, Mirela watched a man walk down the streets. 'He looks like he's looking for something. Clearly he's not heading for an exit, he'd be more in some sort of rush if he was.'

Mirela quickly backed up into the shadows to avoid being seen by wandering troops. 'That was close,' She made a small face as she watched them hurry past her. 'Thankfully I'm still safe.' Moving forward, she peered out from the shadows once more to watch the mysterious man in the soft red jacket make his way down the streets. Something about him intrigued her, but who was he?

Miss-Ran

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:28 pm
On the outskirts of a tiny town not too far from the City, A silent Jazz stood. This was his hometown, the place where his journey began. He slowly walked into the city as he began to think back on his time here. As a boy, he lived with his parents, working with them in their bakery. He was a shy boy then, not one to pick a fight. He wondered what had happened to turn him from a shy young boy to the savior of this earth.

Coming up on a small building, Jazz stopped, his masked face looking up at the Kobayashi Bakery sign hanging over the boarded door. After removing the boards he stepped into his childhood home. As he entered he removed his mask, he wouldn't defile his parents grave in such a manner. The inside was charred, a wasteland of destruction from that night. Jazz slowly made his way to his room, the only untouched place in the house. Sitting on his bed, he reached under and removed a small box.

"Birth...I don't know why you chose me, but what I do know is that I must borrow the power you gave to me."

Jazz slowly opened the box. Inside a small pair of fingerless gloves, these were Loyalty. Jazz didn't understand all of the details, what he did know is that the deity of Judgment made seven weapons. These were the Seven Sins, seven weapons that were given to Reaper so that he may fulfill his duties. On the other hand, the Deity of Virtue made the Seven Virtues, the opposites of the Sins. These weapons were to keep the peace between the deity's. Reaper had all seven Sins, as for the Virtues, Virtue had all but one, the one that Birth had given to Jazz. Jazz didn't know exactly how to use Loyalty, or even what they did, all he knew was that he needed all of the help he could get.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The man cloaked in red made his way down the street, his eyes scanning the crowd for his target. As he walked he felt eyes on him, staring from somewhere. As he looked around he noticed the young woman, hiding behind a building. He slowly made his way to her.

"You must be Mirela yes? I have a message from Birth."

Reaching into his jacket he pulled out a seal, much like the one on his jacket. It's bright red rose shone in the bright morning light.

"You are to be the temporary Envoy of Birth until the situation with the prior is dealt with. Please, fulfill your duties and assist this town in it's time of need."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:14 pm
Tsuliria sat on the edge of one of the buildings her legs crossed as her boot hit the side of the building repeatedly
Her eyes looked down at her assignment from Reaper, a small sigh escaped her as her eyes settled on a sign that said 'Kobayashi Bakery."
Her conversation with Reaper still fresh in the back of her mind she watched as Jazz entered the building.

"Master, Jazz seems troubled."
She remembered clearly the smile that showed on Reaper's face as she spoke the words to him.
"Jazz is troubled? How unfortunate, why don't you keep an eye on him then."
"Excuse me?"
"Go keep and eye on Jazz, it would be nice if we could manipulate him or at least have him put on a show for us, just follow him and make sure he doesn't die."
Tsuliria touched her right arm her eyes drooping a little, she gave a slight nod in response to his order.
"Your chains are responding to him aren't they? Use them to find him then, they do feed off your emotions, what little you have now, oh I made you a lunch too, have a nice trip"

Tsuliria shook her head pulling herself from her thoughts, the chains were burning her as she stared down into the building but she did what she could to hide her energy unsure if Jazz could find her, why he was here she didn't know but an order was to be followed, however that didn't stop her from wondering what Reaper really wanted with him.

A woman jumped between the rooftops of the buildings, she wore a red robe but her hood was down allowing her pale face to be shown, her long red ponytail blew behind her as she smiled at the feeling of the wind as she moved swiftly over the village, she stopped on the edge of a chimney and looked down at a girl talking to a man in a red jacket, looking closer she saw a violin case.
"I've always wanted a violin," she said smiling.

"A tan woman,"
A young man with short brown hair ran through the crowds, he wore a cotton shirt and a black pair of pants, he also wore a pair of brown gloves which had a few holes where the fingers should be, he was somewhat tall around five feet which made it easier to push people out of the way as he ran through the streets.

"There's no one tan around here, the man in the cloak told me she was an enemy of reaper's and that she was tan with black hair."
The boy stopped at a cathedral and opened the doors before walking in, he rubbed the back of his head and looked for any signs of life.
"Thought maybe someone in here could give me some info but no one's here."  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:00 pm
Mirela kept herself peering out of the shadows, watching her surroundings. She felt that she was fine, well-hidden, and was planning on leaving the shadows around nightfall. Mirela continued these thoughts, however, until she saw the man in the soft red jacket walking her way. Quickly, she moved back into the shadows and took hold of her violin case, keeping her hands at the ready just in case she had to open it and use it. Mirela had really hoped she wouldn't have to, as she felt it would be better to avoid any conflict if necessary. After all, fighting was not her mission. Finding her mother was.

"You must be Mirela yes? I have a message from Birth."

Who was this man? How did he know her name? Narrowing her eyes slightly, Mirela took a hesitant step backwards, not exactly taking a liking to this man at all. What did he want with her?

"You are to be the temporary Envoy of Birth until the situation with the prior is dealt with. Please, fulfill your duties and assist this town in it's time of need."

"The Envoy of Birth?" She raised an eyebrow. "Why me of all people? What duties?!" Mirela wasn't very happy. All she came to the city for was to look for her mother, and now she was getting dragged into other business. After thinking for a moment however, Mirela let out a small sigh. It was against her nature to just... Turn her back on people in need, but if Birth had chosen her to be a replacement for the Envoy of Birth, even if its just temporary, she couldn't refuse. "Alright... What am I supposed to do? I'm not interested in fighting, I just want my mother..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:34 pm
"Mirela....wait she's the Envoy of birth?"
With a smile the woman watched the two for a moment and reaching in her sleeve pulled out a short sword from a hidden sheath, licking her lips she jumped down into the alleyway landing behind the messenger, in one swift horizontal motion at the man's neck, crimson burst out of the messenger as a round lump fell past Mirela and rolled into the alleyway.

The woman smiled as her face was covered red, due to how close the man was some splashed on Mirela, the messengers body fell to it's knees before falling against a pair of garbage cans which caused them to topple over the contents spilling near Mirela's shoes.

"I'm sorry were you having a conversation?" the woman asked tilting her head.
She smiled licking some of the blood off her blade before pointing at Mirela.
"You have a little something on your face there, Envoy of birth!"

The woman made a motion to the ground.
"Now be a good girl and get on your knees in the filth like the piece of garbage you are and offer your head for Reaper."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 am
Birth's messenger was closing in on Jazz. As he walked into the small village, he took the time to take in the scenery. It was a quite little town, not too big. Meanwhile, Jazz made his way out of his house, his gloved hands in his pockets. He reached into his jacket once more and placed the mask back on his face, concealing his identity to the world, and more importantly himself.

Jazz turned to look at his home one last time. He placed his hand gently on the door, in his mind asking for forgiveness.

"Jazz Kobayashi!"

The voice rang out in the town, it's source being Birth's messenger. Jazz turned, his glowing eyes peering through the mask, his hand still on the door.

"So, Birth is already checking up on me huh?"

"I have a message for you, Jazz Kobayashi. Birth has temporarily replaced you."

"So, she's already moving on huh? So who gets the honor of carrying my curse?"

Jazz' voice was full of sarcasm. His soft smile under his mask hidden from the man in front of him. So I'm that easy to replace huh? What are you actually planning Birth?

"I'm sorry, I can't give you a name, I just know that it is a young woman. That's not all she wants to tell you Mr. Kobayashi."

"Oh, really now?"

"Birth has demanded you return to your duties. She has made the decision to come and get you herself if not."

Jazz' eyes widened at this. Birth was coming to Earth? What did this mean for the world? In his mind, he was more confused now then he was in the field.

"Tell Birth....Come get me then."

Jazz tilted his head a little, his smile under his mask known only to him. His hand began to glow slightly as the house behind him did the same.
Forgive me mother....father...I now know what I have to do
Jazz slowly closed his eyes as his childhood home exploded. The messenger covered his face as the rubble flew through the town.

As the blast subsided, Jazz was gone. The messenger looked around frantically for him. His eyes caught a glimpse of a horse with a shadowed figure atop of it.

Birth gave a small, loving smile as she watched the events unfold. She knew what she had to do to make Jazz believe again.

"Virtue, be a dear and prepare the gate, It's time I payed my pupil a visit."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:56 am
Mirela had been looking forward to answers to her questions, but as the strange woman descended from above only to decapitate the only person she knew that could give her answers, she was only left with more questions.

"I'm sorry were you having a conversation?"

"If you could call it a conversation, yes." Mirela narrowed her eyes at the woman, shaking her head. Just who did she think she was? "I take it you must be the welcoming committee." At this point, Mirela took a few steps back and a few more to her left, nearly feeling her stomach churn when she realized that she had made contact with the corpse of the messenger that gave her the title of Envoy of Birth.

"You have a little something on your face there, Envoy of Birth!"

At this realization, Mirela tucked her violin case underneath her arm and placed her left hand on her cheek, gently wiping away some of the blood off of her face. Looking down at her hand, she shuddered at the sight of the crimson liquid before reaching over and wiping her hand on the wall, shaking her head. "Why would you do such a thing?!"

Removing her violin case from its position tucked beneath her arm, she carefully unlatched it, removing the violin and bow. Setting them both down on the ground beside her, Mirela re-latched the violin case shut and kept her eyes locked with the woman. She figured that she would only have one chance to do this-- It seemed as if her life was in danger and she needed to do whatever she could to get out of the situation.

"Now be a good girl and get on your knees in the filth like the piece of garbage you are and offer your head for Reaper."

Mirela quickly shook her head no. "I'm sorry, I can't do that." Holding the case up, she narrowed her eyes a bit more. "I have something I need to do and dying isn't part of the plan." As soon as the words left her mouth, Mirela wound her arm back and lunged the case towards the woman, quickly bending down to retrieve her violin and bow. "Now, I have some place to be, so if you'll excuse me," Mirela darted forward, hoping that the projectile would be enough to distract the woman to the point where she could escape.  

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 am
Tsuliria watched the building explode with a blank face and turning saw Jazz leave on a horse before turning her attention back to the messenger as a chain wrapped around his neck, she attached the chain to a building she was on pulling the man towards the building before hanging him up.
She jumped off the roof before landing in front of him, she stared at him for a moment.
"Consider this thanks for the information."

The chain snapped his neck before releasing him and dissipating, she turned and looked in the direction Jazz went before letting out a small sigh, reaching in her pocket she pulled out the lunch box Reaper gave her and started after him.
"He's heading in the direction of town."
Feeling the chains tug she sped up as she opened the lunch box, as she opened it red tentacles jumped out of the box and tried to wrap around Tsuliria's neck, she slammed the lid down and put it back in her sleeve her eye twitching.
"He gives me lunch......but didn't bother to kill it first."

The woman raised her sword cutting the violin case in half leaving Mirela time to pass by her, she turned over to her sticking the sword back in her sheath.
The woman rotated her right arm and shook her head before looking down at the body, she kicked it a few times before turning back to where Mirela left.
"Oh I just love it when they try to run away," The woman took hold of her head and taking it quickly turned it to the side cracking it.
"Guess I'll have to cut off her legs to keep it from happening again."

The woman leaned down and jumped out of the alleyway landing on the rooftops, she jumped from roof to roof keeping her trail of Mirela, a toothy grin on her face she pulled her hood up over her head, chasing the still bloody envoy of birth.
"I'll shove that violin down that defiant mouth of yours. Hahahahahahaha!"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:17 pm
It pained Mirela to know that something that had belonged to her mother be left behind in pieces, but it was a necessary sacrifice. She ran, trying to find some place to escape to. It was clear she couldn't leave the city, so where could she go? Even if she could find someplace, how would she lose her pursuer? As she ran, she could faintly hear the woman in the distance.

"I'll shove that violin down that defiant mouth of yours. Hahahahahahaha!"

Mirela knew that it would be horrible if she got caught. After all, choking to death from a violin didn't seem very pleasant. She frantically looked around, trying to find some place, ANY place to hide. When she couldn't find such a place, Mirela slid to a halt and turned around, looking around for the crazy woman. Was she only doing this because she accepted that blasted title? "Envoy of Birth" was apparently more of a burden than an honor. Even if it was just temporary.

"Can't we just talk about this?? What have I done to deserve execution?! Well... There was the violin case just now, but there wasn't much else I could do there, it's not like I was just going to let you decapitate me like you did to that poor man!" Mirela wasn't even sure if the woman could hear her or not. If she could, then great. If not, well who would really listen to a woman covered in blood, anyways? She would have even continued to run if it hadn't clicked in her mind that the woman had mentioned Reaper, the very name that her mother had uttered before disappearing. Maybe, this woman had some of the answers she was looking for.

So Mirela stood, on her guard. Shifting into a stance, she decided that it would be better to be ready for an attack-- Just in case the woman didn't really feel like talking. "I don't really want to fight," She muttered, lifting her violin to playing position. "I guess it seems like I'll have to, though..."

Miss-Ran

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:40 pm
((I had to leave for a a few days on short notice so I didn't have the chance to warn anyone. Sorry >.< ))

Flora had climbed up onto one of the many roofs' of houses and buildings to look around the city.
She saw the fight in the distance but she didn't do anything about it.
Getting closer seemed a bit pointless and looked like it was over anyway.
Running her fingers through her black hair, she sat down on the rough surface and bent her knees slightly as she rested her elbows on them, her arms going down.
Falling into a trance like state, she didn't even realize when the sun had set or how much time had passed since she had been up there.
Shaking her head, her eyes focused on the now visible stars before she jumped down and headed back to the cathedral.
It was her somewhat home for now.
She was flexible with moving from place to place so she would probably find another place to stay tomorrow.

Entering the building after she had seen a young man go in, she stood in the shadows before she climbed up the rafters.
If he did see anything, it would be small glimpses of her shadow moving across the walls or floor as she made her way around the place, being completely silent.
She didn't know why he was here or what he wanted, but she didn't want to put herself into a vulnerable position.
After a moment, she tilted her head to the side as the flames of the candles danced, making the shadows move in strange ways and not giving away her spot.
"Why are you here?" she asked as her voice bounced off the walls, echoing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:18 pm
The woman continued her pursuit jumping repeatedly from rooftop to rooftop looking down at Mirela smiling as she talked to her, she found herself chuckle when she mentioned execution, at least she understood the position she was in, for the most part.
Seeing her stop and get into position she jumped off the rooftop and landed putting her hand down to keep her balance before pulling out her sword and standing up.

"You are a a dog of birth, just from that you deserve execution,"
She pointed her sword at her but tilted her head to the side seeing her violin being raised, she stifled a laugh before leaning over hugging herself and laughing loudly, she put her hand on a nearby wall to balance herself before wiping her eyes.
"Are you going to play a song for me? Well once I kill you I'll be taking that violin from you so try to avoid putting it in the way of my blade."
The woman started walking towards her, her eyes glaring at her as she ran her hand along the wall.
"I am Nola, the sixth commander of Reaper, tell them I sent you when you reach the gate of oblivion!"

The man watched the shadows move along the walls with slight uneasiness, hearing her voice he looked around looking for the source but found that she probably wasn't going to reveal herself, he thought for a moment and cleared his throat before raising his voice so she could hear him wherever she was at.

"I am Bazos, a man in a cloak with silver hair sent me to speak with you!"
Bazos walked forward before sitting down on one of the benches, he looked at the stone walls of the cathedral before looking around at the rest of the building, it wasn't that bad a place once you got past how deserted it was.
"Sorry to intrude, I just came to warn you that somebody was after your life!"  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 pm
As the woman leaped and descended from the rooftop Mirela jumped slightly, breaking her stance. Why did she have to startle her? 'I guess surprises are something that she's good at... First the decapitation, and now this.' Regaining her composure, Mirela returned to her stance, narrowing her eyes at her, shooting her one nasty glare.

"A dog of birth? I didn't ask for the title of Envoy!" She shook her head. By this point, the woman had started laughing uncontrollably. How dare she mock her! 'She has some nerve, laughing at me like that...' When she mentioned taking the violin, the glare turned into a look filled with more sadness than anger, and Mirela scrunched her nose in distaste. "You will not take this violin, I'll make sure of that! It belongs to my mother and the only one who is going to have it is me."

"I am Nola, the sixth commander of Reaper, tell them I sent you when you reach the gate of oblivion!"

Mirela tensed a little as she listened to those words and watched Nola step closer to her. At this point, fighting seemed inevitable. 'Please, mother. Forgive me for what I am about to do, it seems that city-folk are incredibly persistent. I won't be able to come get you if I don't take care of Nola first...' She kept her eyes locked on to Nola, watching her carefully. Perhaps if she won, she'd get some answers out of her. She felt as if it was the only choice she had. "Well, Nola, as I said before... Dying isn't part of my plan. Spending more of my time with you isn't, either. I should be going but you insist on chasing me. You have my attention, let's make this quick so you don't waste any more of my time."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:18 pm
Nola stopped hearing she didn't ask for the title, that confused her but she did see the transfer between the two and it didn't appear she was pleased to be given the title, but she assumed that was because it was related to birth which was what she would continue to think as she drew closer to her.

She stopped a few feet from her and twirled her blade once in her hand before chuckling at her words.
"Oh but I'm having such a fun time with you, remember when I got blood on you, and the time I chased you through the village. Now that we're face to face again let's have some more fun."

With that Nola ran forward bringing the blade back, being in the enclosed alley limited her movement with her sword but seeing Mirela didn't seem to have a weapon on her she had the advantage.
With a toothy grin she stabbed towards Mirela's neck with her sword, but made sure not to lunge while she did so.
"Join your friend Envoy!"  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:17 am
Mirela became quite confused herself when Nola stopped progressing forward, only to continue a few moments later. Had she said something odd? No matter, she had more pressing matters to take care of. She hesitantly took a few steps back, locking her eyes with Nola's. 'Fun? She views all of this as fun?!'

Her eyes widened as Nola ran towards her with the blade, things didn't seem to be looking in her favor. Since fighting was now her only option, Mirela slid her bow against the strings, preparing her move. "I certainly won't be joining anyone!" She proceeded to play a quick, fast-paced, energetic melody. 'Please work, I really don't want to die...'

Mirela ducked down to avoid the blade and continued her melody, feeling her heart race as the wall to her left began to shake and rumble. It wasn't long after that when numerous amounts of cracks began appearing in the structure. Between the cracks, a faint, pale green light began emerging. Here it comes! Mirela ceased her melody and turned her back to the wall once a hissing sound was made, for following the hiss came a medium-sized explosion, taking out a nice portion of the wall which sent pieces of stone flying through the air. Mirela turned her head long enough to see a piece of rubble around the size of an infant's fist fly towards her head. She let out a cry of pain when it struck her and felt fresh, warm blood run down the bridge of her nose and flow over to beneath her left eye. Luckily it wasn't large or fast enough to knock her unconscious or kill her, but she figured that getting hit with a rock was the price she had to pay for causing an explosion while she was so close to the target. A stupid and risky move, but it was the only thing Mirela could have done in the closed area. She hoped that Nola had gotten caught in the blast and taken a bit of damage... If not, she would have a bit more trouble escaping. 'Ouch... That.. That hurt...' If all else failed, she prayed that someone with good heart noticed the explosion and was on their way with help.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff