Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:56 pm
((bah, I give up. crying I'm so so sorry. My real dad just texted me and RUINED my life. I'm so stressed out. I won't be on for a few days. I'll write something up and post it as soon as I can. Carry on without me. I heart you guys. Goodnight. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 pm
Cannibalistic Teddy Bears
xAiyukox
{xD You just kicked me out! So where going to have a masquerade?}

[[Lol! Sorry, if you read back the pages you missed, another witch secretly visited/will visit again, and i couldn't have you seeing her. Rin will talk to you through Porcan when you need her. It has been changed to tomorrow, tomorrow we will have the masquerade. It'll give you time to get a dress.]]

{No it's cool x3 -Looks for a dress-}  

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:00 pm
[[Aww! I'm really, really sorry to hear that Sheava. Please feel better soon. And don't let anything anyone tells you get to you.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:17 pm
[[ Enjoy this LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG post 8D ]]

Rin took the dagger, "Trust or not, you got it. And that's what matters." Rin turned to face the hallway, "Undet, come!" she yelled.

Her golden panther seemingly appeared out of nowhere, suddenly walking up the steps. The steps creaked and moaned under his weight like they could fall through at any moment if the flimsy steps simply gave up under the panther's force. A gold heart shaped key hung from his ribbon collar, blending into his fur.

Rin leaned over and pulled the key from Undet's neck, slipping it into the overly complicated lock on the attic door. "The secrets within this room, stay in this room." she said to Morganna, opening the door. "I'm putting my trust in you, letting you enter my attic, but Undet will be watching you."
Rin walked into the attic. It looked like something straight from a horror story. The room was dim, the only sorce of light came from a candelabra lined with melted red candles. There were shabby shelves full of jars, the jars held things like mystic salamander eyes, live toxic bugs, questionable looking liquids, molds, enchanted tongues for speaking different languages, even an elven fetus in one. Who knows how she got that. There were around ten to twenty large cages in the attic, only two had something in them, one very agressive cave troll and the bones of a sabertooth tiger she had been experimenting on. The remaining cages were riddled with dried blood... The whole attic was dusty and full of cobwebs and escaped mystic spiders she'd accidentally set loose, she had set up a seprate barrier to keep the spiders within the room. Tables were lined with books, beakers, test tubes and mixing glasses, shelves upon shelves surrounded the room with the rest of her books and many different potions. "I need a minute to find the recipe." she said, walking to a very large work desk, putting Undet's key into a lock on the surface of the desk. A large book came up from inside the desk with the key now in it's cover, previously merged for security. She flipped a side of the three foot book open, it's span now six feet as she flipped through it alphabetically. "Vampires... 'V'.. 'V'... Ah, here it is. 'Vampirism; Cures'." Rin walked over to a shelf with the dagger in her hand, grabbing a bottle labeled 'Orc Kidneys' and a test tube with 'Banshee Tears' written down the side. She crossed the room to a cup board and opened it, pulling out a jar labeled 'Swamp Golem Mud' and a jar full of lively wriggling blue scorpions. She walked back to the desk and set down all of the jars, returning to the cup board and pulling out a large two foot bowl and a rag, closing the small door and returning to the desk. "I won't lie, this is going to be disgusting." she warned, opening the jar of orc kidneys and dragging one putrid bloody kidney out into the bowl. She opened the jar of swamp golem mud and poured it in with a slimey 'plop'ing noise, quickly popping off the cap to the test tube she grabbed and poured all of the banshee tears in. The near deadly soup she was making started to glow a dim red. Rin felt as if she were missing an ingredient and leaned over the bowl to read her spell tome once more. "...Knew it. If you are faint of heart, look away Madame Morganna." she said as she walked over to the elven fetus she kept in a jar. She opened the lid, gagging from the putrid smell that came from within. She took it to the desk and gripped the dagger, cutting into it's skin and letting blood from the unborn child drip into the bowl. "The blood of a mortal.. enjoy this brew." she said with a disgusted look on her face. She dropped the fetus back in it's jar and sealed it again. Rin picked up the jar full of highly poisionous mystical scorpions and pulled one out by the stinger, dropping it in and watching it die instantly. Rin closed the jar, holding the Serpent's Tongue dagger of Alice's over the large bowl. She slid her fingers down the sides, dripping the vampire's blood into the bowl. With a loud crackling sound, the murky soup flashed a ray of red, it was finally done. Rin dipped a cup into the brew, "Without the blood of a vampire, this potion would kill you instantly, just as it did the scorpion. It's completely fine to drink now, but my book sais it will make you very violent as the persona of a vampire works it's way out of your system. As soon as you drink this, i'm forcing you back to your tower, non negotiable." Rin said as she walked towards Morganna with the cup, forcing the rancid liquid down her throat. "Don't forget to brush your teeth. A small price to pay for curing vampirism." Rin laughed, focusing her energy and picturing Morganna's tower. "Don't throw it up. If you do, here." Rin forced the cup into Morganna's hand, "Drink more if you throw up. It won't work unless it goes through your system. Goodbye, and remember, this potion will make you very, very, violent." Rin snapped her fingers, teleporting Morganna to her tower.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 am
((I love it! smile Thank you soo much. I'm not sure where the time line is or anything and what has really been going on.))

Morganna slumped over in a fairly high tree branch. She wasn't sure if Rin was home or not, or if she had company over. So she sat in the tree, one arm wrapped securly around the trunk of the tree and reached out with her mind, "Rin... Rin? Are you home?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:43 am
((Gotcha, I should have time today to read all over that stuff. I just have a few errands to run inbetween my classes today.))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:58 am
Rin was fast asleep in her room, Undet dominated the foot of the bed protectivly for Rin. Hearing Morganna call out, Rin sat up rubbing her head for a moment. She stumbled out of bed and awoke Undet in her movement, he climbed out of bed and followed her around loyally, 'Morganna?' she called telepathically to Morganna. Rin threw on a robe to cover herself, walking down the staircase and to the front door.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:00 am
Ame sat on the bench on Rin's front porch, oblivious to Morganna's presence because she was far out of Ame's range.

Taz laid sleeping next to her brother Tyrant in the home's study.

Yuna was still limp in her basket, regaining energy from her 'fight' with Morganna. The electricity didn't cause Yuna's coma-like state of sleep, the impact she took from her fall afterward did, she hit her head hard enough to get a concussion. It's unknown if she has a brain injury until she awakens.

Locked inside Rin's attic, the caged bones of the skeletal saber-tooth tiger she had planned to enchant for her own personal gain laid lifeless still, the velvet bag with Nevaeh's bones in it sat against the cage. Rin apperantly intended to create the reanimated sabertooth now for Morganna, beginning her work this morning after she got a night of sleep that she was just pulled from by Morganna.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:36 pm

((Isn't there something else going on here? Can I bring Alice here? I wanna check first))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:41 pm
[[you can bring her.]]

Rin stretched as she walked down the stairs, snapping her fingers to light the candles throughout her home. "Hungry, Undet?" she said as she walked aside her golden panther to the kitchen. She didn't hear Morganna respond after a few minutes so she assumed she had a dream.

Undet walked with Rin into the kitchen, 'Very, Lady Rin.' he responded politely.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:48 pm

Eli gently landed on the doorstep, knocking on the door without hesitation.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:49 pm
Morganna slumped against the door, she attempted to knock her hand just slid down the door. 'Rin, wake up...'

She sat down on the doorstep and leaned her head against the side of the house, "Riiiin!" she called out, her voice echoed in the surrounding air.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:50 pm

(( SHEAVA O: <333 Everything okay? ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm
((eh, as good as they are going to get for now. Just trying to keep my chin up))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers