Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Morganna's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:56 pm
((Lol, yeah I figured no one would die.))

Morganna looked up at her, teeth clenched. She lifted herself off the ground with her arms and sent her free foot smashing into the side of Alice's face.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:01 pm
((I am crying of laughter right now because you kicked her in the face rofl And omg my character killed Nevaeh dont tell me that gonk ))  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 pm
((Lol, oooh get over your self silly head.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:07 pm
Alice took the full force of the kick, keeping a tight grip on Morganna's foot. Alice's head jerked to the side, she paused for a moment and looked at Morganna from the corner of her eye, "You should've just pulled away, i'm going to have to teach you a lesson." Alice said in a sinister tone. She didn't even sound like herself anymore. The harsh persona of a true vampire in her came clawing it's way out, perhaps for good this time... Alice jerked Morganna's ankle to the side, enjoying that distinct popping noise the bone made. She spun Morganna's foot one last time and dropped it, wiping blood from her nose.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:10 pm
((I'ma have to pull some karate kid crane type stuff xd ))

Morganna screamed and lept into the air, Her wings beat hard as she flew higher up. She clasped her hands together and formed a large ball of electricity, she sent it hurling down towards Alice on the ground fifty feet below her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 pm
Eli stared in disbelief of how evil Alice could be. He looked up and saw Morganna shooting what looked to be a lightning bolt at Alice. He just backed up further and let this fight run its course.  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:19 pm
[[Lol xD]]

Alice gripped Alaster's sword tightly, she grinned, clearly enjoying Morganna's agony. She sliced at the air above her, sending a wave of fire hurling in response to the electrical ball. The fire washed over it like a blanket, engulfing it with ease. Alice watched the sea of fire soar at Morganna, her crimson eyes lighting up with sheer delight.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:38 pm
Morganna rolled in the air, but the edge of the skirt caught on fire. She sent a quick blast of water extinguishing the flame. She whistled and at pointed at Alice on the ground.

All at once about 100 birds flew up from atop the tower and advanced on Alice, they reached her within half a second and began tearing away at her.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm
Alice shook and threw birds off of herself, throwing her wings out and knocking a few more off of herself. She slammed the sword into the ground, sending a burst of flames outwards in a frenzy, scorching crows and trees in it's path. Alice eyed the scattered bird corpses for a moment, letting out a truely disturbing giggle. "You know, i don't know what i was trying to avoid," she said as she pulled the sword from the ground and strolled down the road towards Morganna, "saving that last sense of humanity in me was nice for a while, but i was so weak." she made eye contact with Morganna, "Sanity wouldn't make this as half as fun." she let out a cruel laugh. She casually swept blood from deep claw wounds the birds left while walking towards Morganna.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:56 pm
Eli was hoping that this new Alice wouldn't stick around, "She's just angry, all vampires act this way when they are angry," he thought hopefully. Then he tried something he would probably regret, even with the remarkable strength his curse had given him, he doubted he was a match for Alice. He ran toward her attempting to tackle her, in hopes that she wouldn't hurt him.

(( I see no end to this fight lol, and I wanted to see if Alice would actually hurt him sweatdrop ))  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:59 pm
Morganna flew not even a foot from the ground to keep from putting any weight on her broken ankle.

She conjured up blades from thin air and sent them flying one right after the other towards Alice. 'Why couldn't she have been like this when I was trying to recruit her?' Morganna laughed to herself.

((I'm so sorry, but I really have to study for my test tomorrow. Going back and forth in between studying and posting is really putting me out of character. So, Goodnight guys ; ) Thanks again for my get well presents Cuppy cakes XOXOXO ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:04 pm
Alice saw Eli running at her, and she turned to face him. She raised her arm and punched him straight in the face... or tried to. She felt completely numb as she tried to hit her friend, her body simply refused to listen to her. She hit the ground with considerable force as Eli tackled her. Alice yelped out in pain.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:08 pm
[[I'm unable to send a get well gift from my wii, but i will the moment i get on my computer heart good night, the fight was fun.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:13 pm
The blades Morganna had whipped at Alice flew over them. Eli ignored her yelp and stayed on top of her, taking her hands in his and pinning them down around her. "This has gone on long enough! Snap out of it!" he shouted.

((I had a really hard time explaining that, she basically looks like a Y? lmao.))  

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:28 pm
Alice let out a low growl in frustration, "You really are an infuriating man." she said in a calmer tone. Alice pushed Eli off of herself gently with her wings, standing and dusting herself off. She gave him a threatening look with her red eyes, "Try that again, and i might get to kill you next time." she said, turning and tossing Alaster's sword at his limp, unconcious body. Her voice lost most of it's sinister edge, and she didn't appear to be enjoying the fight anymore. "Find yourself a spellcaster, Morganna. You have 14 hours left.". She spread her bloodied wings that were now riddled with gashes and cuts, taking a moment to make eye contact with Eli. Her eyes were still red. She turned and flew off, heading home to the cathedral.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff