Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:21 am
Hearing that only made him smile even brighter. "That's great! Maybe this place is just what you need, Mori!"" It was great seeing Mori changing for the better almost before his eyes. "I've never had vision of you that I can remember...but I'm sure you have a bright future."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:54 pm
"Maybe." Mori agreed. He knew that this place was amazing, but he would have to leave at some point. He took a deep breath and started counting the white puffy clouds that dotted the sky. "Oh! That cloud looks like a puppy!" He said excitedly, pointing at the said cloud.  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:59 pm
That caught Madoka off guard and he couldn't help a small laugh, looking up. "Oh! It does! That's so cute!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:05 pm
Mori laughed as well. "If I could reach it, I would hug it! But then it would be all water like and split apart. And then I would be sad." He admitted. To be honest with himself, he did have a soft spot for cute things...  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:15 pm
He couldn't help another laugh, smiling. "Well, maybe we can get a pet in our dorm! My clan has lots of dogs they train. It'll keep us safe and be cute and affectionate! Also last I check they were training lots of different breeds."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:22 pm
"Do you think they would allow pets in the dorms? It would be awesome, though. I've always wanted a dog. Alika thinks I'm crazy because of that. She's terrified of dogs..." Mori began, shortly realizing his mistake. "... Oops... I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that... If she ever found out that I told anyone... My head would be on a platter. Literally."  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:27 pm
Madoka laughed, shaking his head. "Don't worry, secret is safe with me. Well, there's so many animal demons and shapeshifters around here. I don't see why they wouldn't allow it especially if we say it's a gift from my over protective dad."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:32 pm
"Yeah, true. I can't believe I hadn't thought of that. I'm a cat-shifter-thing-person-whatever you want to call it. If they let me stay in a dorm they're more likely than not going to allow pets for valid reasons." He agreed, staring at the puppy-cloud. "Wait. Would it attack me since I'm technically part cat?"  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 pm
He laughed again, shaking his head. "No. They're ninja trained so it would attack on command only. And even then it will obey me as a member of my clan if we get one of those dogs and I will make sure it knows you're also it's master."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:42 pm
Mori sighed with relief. "Okay. It would suck to be attacked by your own pet."  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:45 pm
Madoka nodded, suddenly giving a laugh and grinning. "Best part is we can train him to scare those friends of yours if you want. Not hurt, just scare."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:02 pm
Mori laughed as well. "Yeah, the moment Alika sees the dog she'll run away screaming. Alli will just follow her. No training needed." He explained, but then he realized something. "Oh! If Alika and Alli aren't coming for dinner anymore, I don't have to spend hours cooking up elaborate meals! Alika eats a lot. She may look thin, but she can eat. Alli doesn't really eat. It's always tea and something else I can't pronounce for her."  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:07 pm
He shook his head, smiling. "I'm not picky about my food if you don't like cooking like that. But if you want to do it once and a while I'm not about to complain."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:14 pm
"Don't get me wrong, I love to cook. Its just that when it takes a lot of time that I don't really have, it gets slightly aggravating." He clarified. He wouldn't mind cooking elaborate meals if he didn't have to cook so much food. The more food there is the longer it takes to prepare, and then sometimes it goes to waste, which makes him sad.  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:26 pm
Madoka nodded. Ah, that made sense. "Alright. I'm fine with that. As I said, I'm not a picky eater. Ever tried sushi?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff