Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
1x1x1 rp Knux_nyan Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

"This is why i prefer snipers...dangit dad." Lune holstered the pistols and watched as senel led the 2 girls away. "Dammit. How am i gonna explain this one?" she turned and walked back toward the store. Her father looked at her but before he could say anything she gave him a look that made him shut his mouth. She the replaced the pistols back where they were and grabbed her sniper.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:58 pm
User Image

The girls stopped and each answered their phones,immidiatly they stood straight up "Y-yes sir! huh leave a soul alone...daddy you mean Senel? yeah...you did? w-who?! Jon...whos that". Senel blinked "Jon...are they talking about..him.." he thought to himself and turned seeing he was headed back toward them. The two girls giggled "Well father you know we had a deal! We get to choose anyone we want and you said noone can get involved! ....ok...yay! Thank you father"!. The two girls squeed and hugged Senel,the two then looked up seeing Jon again,Senel blinked "Hey jon..","Jon?! wait! so he...Your daddy's best solider! Like no way! but wait...". The girls then stepped up to him,letting go of senel "Why you wanna take Sen-Sen from us? we didnt do anything wrong"!

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image

Lune walked out of the gun shop with the 50cal sniper strapped to her back. she came up behind Jon. "so anyone wanna explain this to me?" she said with a smile that could scare.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:52 am
Jon sighed "Hello dears, it's been awhile. No you haven't done anything wrong, but this soul might be officer material. You two have a habit of destroying souls and their chances in your fathers army..." He then turned to Senel and Lune "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, I should have explained this to you from the start. Here on Earth, I'm known to you as Jon Field. In Hell however, I'm known as Nightbringer. I am the highest ranking official, the best that Hell has to offer, in the Demonic army other than their father." he indicates the twins "My job here on Earth is to scout out potential souls for recruitment. When I find a potential soul, like you Senel, I begin to watch over them. I let them live out their lives normally and, when they die, I approach them with the offer of damnation or recruitment." He sighed again "I live out a life just like any other anthro with powers, I age just like you and will eventually die. The only difference is I know my purpose on this planet. When I die, I simply bring a report to hell and then create a new body." He finishes his tale and turns back to the twins. "Girls, I ask that you leave these two alone. Consider them under my protection." He leaned in close to their ears and whispered "I'll make it worth your while..." He kissed them both on the cheek and started for home "I'll see you guys in school tomorrow." Then, in the Demon Language to the girls "Here HIS call and know HIS name, for HE shall show you the path into blessed darkness."  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:59 am
User Image

Lune was annoyed now. She swung her sniper around and as she did a light came off it. Once it reached jon it was a sword. It didn't make contact. "So basically your a recruiter for hells soldiers am i right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:05 am
Jon stopped and turned around, an annoyed look on his face "Yes, I am." He pushed the barrel of the weapon away from him, taking care not to touch the light blade "And if you don't mind, I rather not have anymore weapons pointed at me today. I also just stuck my neck out for you by keeping two of Hell's best torturers," he indictated the twins again "off your back. I did not do this without personal cost, so a little apreciation would do you good child."  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:12 am
User Image

"I appreciate the help i just don't like how i was kept in the dark about this Jon." She raised her sword showing a symbol of the hunters. Allies of the recruiters.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:18 am
Jon smiled now "Ah, a sister of battle. As I said before, I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Jon bowed, " Although it is a pleasure to find another traveler of the path." He turned to the Twins "So what's it going to be dears? Will you allow me to have this soul?" His eyes switched to Senel "I'm sorry, we've been keeping you out of the conversation. What do you think of all this?"  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:28 am
User Image
The two looked at each other blushing but it was hard to see because of their pure red skin. The two closed their eyes and sighed and smiled "Thanks for the offer but we have our eyes on this soul for a reason","Aint no way in hell will we give our Senel up,you've heard of the Raging Rose Ceremony havnt you? Well we want Senel for it". Senel shook his head "Hey wait a minute! dont i get a say in this?? what the hell is this ceremony anyway"??,Kneesocks smirked and turned to him "Long story short,its Marriage but your allowed to have more than one wife". Senel smiled "That doesnt sound to bad...BUT WAIT!! YOU! want ME...to MARRY YOU?!". The two sisters nodded "Thats what we've been striving for" they giggled.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:38 am
User Image

Lune lowered her sword when she heard the word marrieage. Her face kinda went red and she shook her head. "You got to be kidding me."  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:49 am
User Image

The girls smirked seeing the girls reaction "Thats right honey",Kneesocks laughed "Look she's getting jealous. Scanty walked up at her and put her hand on Lune's shoulder "Dont worry hun we'll take care of him and also--" Scanty poked one of the girls boobs "You need alot more growing to do,senel doesnt like flat boards" she snickered and walked away. Kneesocks had been talking on the phone and notified Scanty,the two sisters waved "Well we must be on our way","Sorry bout not being to get lunch Sen Sen! tomorrow promise!. The sisters then vanished into the dark red portal that kneesocks formed. Senel blinked and sighed in relief "Thank god they're gone.." he dropped to his knees "Thought i was a goner back there"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:56 am
Jon let out a heavy sigh.... "s**t!" He finally yelled "The Raging Rose Ceremony? Those girls are ******** mental and a half!" He turned to Senel. "Well, I tried man. On the bright side, it looks like you're about to be married to the daughters of Satan, so at least you'll be sorta influencial. Oh, by the way, any chance that you want to be a soldier FOR Satan? Hell, we could the initiation process today and start training you right away."  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

Senel backed up "Im alright man,i dont think i wanna fight for any army and i sure as hell aint gettin married to..THEM!" he got up and dusted himself off "Anyway thanks for trying to save me...im heading out so dont wait up" she punched the other shoulder and walked past him but stopped next to Lune "Sorry you had to deal with them...dont go near them okay? you'll get hurt... trust me". The lion boy then headed out toward the downtown region of the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:24 pm
User Image

Lune yelled after senel. "Trust me. I'm much stronger then you think." then she noticed that when the girls grabbed her they had torn some of her shirt revealing bandages around her chest. She covered the hole with her hand. "They don't know anything about me." She said silently.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 am
Jon let Senel go, confident that when the time came, Jon's offer would seem much more apealling. Then he noticed Lune's wounds "Senel, you're just going to leave a wounded lady standing here? That's mighty cold for someone who doesn't want to join Satan's army." He whispered to Lune "Hard day on the job?"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff