Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:45 pm
"True. What we have to do I dont know. Ideas?" she smiled weakly  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:47 pm
Lena shrugged. "Where is the guy?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:55 pm
Rena shrugged "Maybe at the stage, snooping around I guess."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:59 pm
"Alright, let's go." Lena sighed, trying to do anything to get her mind of her brother.

((you post first))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:40 am
User Image Drake holds Myka's hand as he sat down with her on the roof and Drake looks up to the moon."So Myka are you wanting to tell me something because you can now since we are on the roof?"Drake asked Myka very sweetly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:42 pm
Myka looks away and begins counting the stars. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Vladimir Carbo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:32 pm
*Enter* Vladimir walked in helmet under his arm. He walked over to the edge and sat down. He placed his helmet beside him. As he teared up he covered his mouth with his hand. He slowly shook his head back and forth. One or two tears fell from his face as he leaned his head over so that his face was almost parallel with the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image "Myka, i am here and i do believe you because you are the most trusted person i have here and my first friend pretty much you are the only one who has talked to me here at this school."Drake said that out of his honest heart.Drake looks behind him to see Vlad"Well my name is Drake."Drake said with a smile.  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:28 pm
Myka smiled. "Really? Myka lifts her hand and pushes some of Drake's hair out of his eyes, a sad look filling hers. "But would you still trust me if you knew what I am?" As a boy began to talk to Drake, Myka snatched her hand back and went back to counting the stars, trying to not intrude on their conversation.
(((Just out of curiosity, why do you always post the picture of him?)))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:38 am
(just shows that i posted though)
Drake looks at Myka"Yes ill be able to trust you even if you are something else your tell the kind of the person i know ever since we met.User Image  

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:21 pm
Zero Kiryuu The Vampire
(just shows that i posted though)
Drake looks at Myka"Yes ill be able to trust you even if you are something else your tell the kind of the person i know ever since we met.User Image

She looked from Drake to Vlad and watched as tears fell from his eyes. "Oh my God." She flew to his side, setting a hand on his shoulder. "Are-are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:44 pm
"I-I don't know. ,Vladimir replied, You really can't understand. I have seen things you couldn't imagine." Vladimir said as a few more tears fell from both his eyes. "I have lost so many friends. I haven't seen my childhood friend, Felecia since I was 6." After what he went through on the battlefield he was suffering from PTSD or Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.  

Vladimir Carbo

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:44 am
User Image "Sorry to hear that Vlad, i have lost a bunch of people in my life but in the end i had accepted darkness to take me to where no other mortal of this world has ever reached and i saw the reward and price and i am still this way up to this day."Drake said sadly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:18 pm
Myka smiled sadly and swiftly wrapped her arms around Vlad, bringing him close to her and rocking him back and forth, just as her mother used to. "I've seen many things in my day too. Death, destruction, hate, murder, you name it, I've seen it. But the only hard part about seeing all these things is getting through it. Look into my eyes, Vladimir. Do they look like the eyes of a seventeen year old?" She remembered the death of her family and didn't hold back the sadness she knew was showing in her eyes. "Life sucks, it really does. But what's gone is forever lost, and all we are left to really do is live."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Vladimir Carbo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:33 pm
Vladimir stood "Thank you both..." His eyes tracked a familiar face. "Excuse me." Vladimir jumped off the rooftop running after a man in a black jacket shooting at him. About ten minutes later the sound of a chainsaw revving and then cutting through flesh echoed through out the surrounding area accompanied by Vladimir screaming in rage. 'RAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH DIE. he walked back up to the top of the rooftop to where he left holding the man as if he were a meatshield. the man was squirming. Vladimir looked at the man. "Aww did I hurt you,p you little buggy. F*** you!!" He said as he stuck a grenade to the mans back and pushed him off the edge of the rooftop.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff