Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:36 pm
Eli shifted back into a human and got off of Alice. He flipped her over and plucked the dart out of her neck, then lifted her up and slung her over his shoulder. "Where do you want her?" he asked Layam.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:50 pm
Layam pointed at her shack, "The couch upstairs will be fine." she said, walking towards her home with Freyak, Damadra and Jynn. She smiled back at Eli as they walked, "I may even have her exercised by the end of the night." she added.  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm
"Thank you, Layam. For everything," he smiled back, following them in. Once in, he carried Alice upstairs, layed her on the couch and propped her head up on a pillow. He leaned down and stroked her icy cheek, thinking about how awful he had been to her, and how very awful she had been to him. He sat down on a nearby chair waiting for Layam to start the procedure.

((Finish your fight with Lena, it has got to be really hard to play all these characters, on the wii no less.))

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:27 pm
XxCuppycakeumzxX
"Thank you, Layam. For everything," he smiled back, following them in. Once in, he carried Alice upstairs, layed her on the couch and propped her head up on a pillow. He leaned down and stroked her icy cheek, thinking about how awful he had been to her, and how very awful she had been to him. He sat down on a nearby chair waiting for Layam to start the procedure.

((Finish your fight with Lena, it has got to be really hard to play all these characters, on the wii no less.))

{Layam can't start anything without the Sabrina's Key, i am trying my best to fight off these characters, but the twin zombies really kicked Lena's a**, so when she gets back to Layam's and gives her the key, she probably will pass out on the couch.lol}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:50 pm
Sky at Night
XxCuppycakeumzxX

{Layam can't start anything without the Sabrina's Key, i am trying my best to fight off these characters, but the twin zombies really kicked Lena's a**, so when she gets back to Layam's and gives her the key, she probably will pass out on the couch.lol}

[[You know what? I gave you both fair warning that i was out to kick a** and take names. twisted I threw a puppy.]]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:54 pm
Sky at Night
XxCuppycakeumzxX

[[You know what? I gave you both fair warning that i was out to kick a** and take names. twisted I threw a puppy.]]

I would have thrown the puppy too, those little eyes are fake, i would have booted it, than stomped it. lol

Only if you have some advil to share razz  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:57 pm
Sky at Night
XxCuppycakeumzxX

[[LOL Aren't morning after pills for people who think they got pregnant? Run Lena you gon' get raped >_< ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:00 pm
XxCuppycakeumzxX
Sky at Night
XxCuppycakeumzxX

[[LOL Aren't morning after pills for people who think they got
pregnant? Run Lena you gon' get raped >_< ]]

Thats birth contol, and there is a pill for that, its called horse tranqulizer. lol.  

Lights Dark Hue

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:07 pm
Sky at Night
XxCuppycakeumzxX
Sky at Night
XxCuppycakeumzxX

Thats birth contol, and there is a pill for that, its called horse tranqulizer. lol.

Birth control is something you take everyday so you don't get pregnant. Morning after pills are for emergency contraception, it kills that baby yo d:
Sabrina is going to ******** you <33

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:10 pm
XxCuppycakeumzxX
Sky at Night
XxCuppycakeumzxX
Sky at Night
XxCuppycakeumzxX

Birth control is something you take everyday so you don't get pregnant. Morning after pills are for emergency contraception, it kills that baby yo d:
Sabrina is going to ******** you <33

{Whateve i still gotta win in the end. You and Layam are counting on meh}  

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:17 pm
Layam walked into her study, opening the wardrobe and pulling out two white robes. She put one on and glanced at Lena's body, walking back into the second floor living room, "The thread sewn into these robes have been blessed to repel evil, which will help me to fight Mal'Naga out of her soul," she said as she sat Alice's limp body up and put the second robe on her, setting her down gently. "Like the typical exorcism, i'll drive evil spirits from her body. But i must connect with her and do it myself, much like the shaman rituals Miss Kirin performs, putting my soul at risk as well. Mal'Naga is a very powerful entity indeed, and will not hesitate at getting rid of a threat such as myself." she warned, kneeling down and placing her right hand on Alice's forehead, and the left over Alice's heart.

Alice's eyes fluttered a bit as she was asleep, the robe Layam put on her was irritating her skin, it's spell putting her in slight uncomfortable pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:25 pm
Layam walked into her study, opening the wardrobe and pulling out two white robes. She put one on and glanced at Lena's body, walking back into the second floor living room, "The thread sewn into these robes have been blessed to repel evil, which will help me to fight Mal'Naga out of her soul," she said as she sat Alice's limp body up and put the second robe on her, setting her down gently. "Like the typical exorcism, i'll drive evil spirits from her body. But i must connect with her and do it myself, much like the shaman rituals Miss Kirin performs, putting my soul at risk as well. Mal'Naga is a very powerful entity indeed, and will not hesitate at getting rid of a threat such as myself." she warned, kneeling down and placing her right hand on Alice's forehead, and the left over Alice's heart.

Alice's eyes fluttered a bit as she was asleep, the robe Layam put on her was irritating her skin, it's spell putting her in slight uncomfortable pain.

Post in the graveyard i am so tierd i will read it in the morning. Eat some good turkey guys love ya.  

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:58 pm
The shield colapsed against the floorboards as some dust liffted in the air, Lena's body was tan like she normally was, her eyes opened.

Lena got up wincing in pain, when she breathed in deeply. She walked downstairs into the other room to find Layam standing next to Alice.

"Layam i did it!" Lena shouted happily as a smile spread across her face.

She was bloodied up and bruised, her hand was on her broken rib, and she was very muddy.

Lena opened her other hand showing the cross laying in her hand, it was silver with some gold around the edges, and it had some weight to it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:10 pm
[[We're in the upstairs living room, the room against the study you'd been laying in.]]

Layam was taking long, inward sighs as she tried to slow her heart rate, "Very good.." she said quietly, trying to focus. "I will see to your injuries when i am done, it will take around an hour. Try not to pass out before then." she said, her eyes slowly drooping shut.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:17 pm
Lena nodded she wasn't going to pass out, she knew better, she was stronger than that. Lena sat down on a couch diagnal to the fire place.

Layam was busy but Lena knew that Layam was proud. One step closer to finishing this. One step closer to saving her friends, one step closer to getting healed.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff