Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Lake of Fairie Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:54 am
[[ I actually laughed at that. whee ]]
[[ I have to go soon, my dad's getting all angry at me for being on the computer so early. ]]

Mintis shrugged, "Eh, sure. It's a public lake anyway. Just don't let the waterweeds snag you, they'll drag you right to the bottom." she warned casually. Mintis slowly paddled around in the water with her feet, "Just out of curiosity, what part of Havencrest are you from?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:57 am
[[lol Yeah go ahead.]]

Enra thanked her, and pulled off his shirt and pants to reveal a lightly muscled physique and slip slowly into the water with a shiver.

"Mm, that's good... and eh... I'm not actually from Havencrest. I'm from a place some ways away from Havencrest, actually."  

Gareus Fletcher

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 am
"Really?" Mintis asked, "Well that explains why you're running around in the fairie forest. What brought you here?"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 am
It was Enra's turn to shrug.

"I'm a wanderer. I just kinda come and go as I please."

He laid back to let himself float, closing his eyes.

"It's the best~"  

Gareus Fletcher

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:26 am
Mintis shortly paddled her way to the shore, sitting up in a foot of water, "Oh, i see. I used to do a bit of traveling myself, i never ventured too far away from Havencrest. I'd always eventually start missing the lake and my friends in it." she said with a slight smile, wrapping her arms around her legs as she sat in the shallow water. "Don't you ever miss your friends?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:29 am
Enra blinked as he bent his body slowly, folding in so that he was vertical in the water and touching the bottom with his feet.

"I... I didn't really have many friends back where I was from."  

Gareus Fletcher

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:36 am
Mintis paused momentarily, "Well, there's lots of friendly people at Havencrest, i'm sure you'll get a taste of that feeling when you leave." she reassured him with a smile. Mintis looked down at a Glocrab as she spoke, running her fingers over it's smooth, glowing shell.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:39 am
Enra nodded with a grin.

"It's not like I've been depressed from not having friends. But I'm sure I'll meet more people around here, for sure."  

Gareus Fletcher

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:35 pm
Enra walked along the side of the bank, a little depressed. He hadn't seen much of people lately...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:52 pm
Luke troted threw the sand, seing a large stone throne that was in the middle of the lake, he saw a large manor off to the right, and a slender path threw the woods, he knew that must have been the manor James bought.

Luke sighed, rubbing his eyes, he hit the path to the manor, his thirst for blood was getting stronger, he needed some sort of blood.

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:50 pm
Lena walked across the sand, it crunching under her shoes, she kept on walking, she had no clue on where to go now, there was two paths on each side of the lake, then the lake, and a large throne in the middle of it.

Lena sighed, walking towards the edge of the water, kneeling besides it, she flicked her fingers in it, the water was cold to the touch, but it felt nice, thats when a large white house stood out to her, it was almost half way into the water, thats when she remembered the path to the right, she stood up, running towards it, and then running through the path.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:07 pm
Lena and James were at the lake in a matter of a few minuetes, they had a longer walk still ahead of them, but it would only be a few minuetes intill he met Alice.

Lena looked up at him, seeing that his hair color was the same, they had the same bonestructer in the face, except Alice's was more round, he was taller than her, which was saying something because Lena herself was 5'8.

"We only need to treck threw the forest, and then we will end up on the street." Lena said, looking up at him.

James looked down at her, gently smiled, and nodded, it had been a month or two since he arrived at the busstop, and it was awhile since he came off the streets.

"I don't know the way to the road, so you can take the lead." James said.

Lena nodded, gripping onto his arm, and walking towards the middle path to the fairie forest.  

Lights Dark Hue

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:08 am
James walked down the sand, walking past the water, and looking at the faint outline of the his manor on the lake, he walked up the path on the right, the darkness made the forest seem darker, but he was glad he was getting home, he was starting to get tierd.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:15 am
Luke started at a run, going threw the lake, and going up the middle path into the fairie forest

Lights Dark Hue

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:08 am
All day Mintis watched three people come and go repeatedly past the lake, she wondered where Tabatha was, knowing as she saw Luke walk past he'd seen her at least once, he smelt like James, another person she saw running back and forth across the lake. She watched him pass, she saw observing him under the now thinning layer of ice. Twenty minutes passed, and she finally decided "That's it." she said firmly, making the water in the lake come to a boil and melt the ice. Mintis swam to the surface and swam to the bank of the lake, standing up and stretching before she began to walk. She began to follow the footsteps Lucas left.

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff