Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded. "A little bit, but he's saved my life more than once." he said, seeing that he was going to make a smart comment by the way she smiled. "Well, yeah. Of course, I just don't sleep." He didn't seem quite as amused as she was, but he wasn't angry, which was good enough. "I't not actually a normal thing, it only happened because of some traumatic experience from a few days ago." He stayed sitting down, mostly because he was just feeling too lazy to stand up.

When she offered him a place to live, he thought about it. "If that'd be alright with you..." He said, hinting that he'd kind of like that. He hadn't really lived anywhere for a long time, which may have been why he kind of wanted to live somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image
Sabrina blinked seeing she had offended him slightly. "I didn't mean to sound rude."She smiled once more. "Everyone is crazy in their own way and own right. We just have to accept it and go on." She scrapped her boot along the frozen dirt as she spoke. "Of course i don't mind, it'll be nice to have someone around."

She keeled on the ground and went through her purse grabbing a small notepad and writing the address and phone number down. "In case you want your brother to know where you are.."  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus shrugged. "It's fine." He said, almost as if he didn't know what she was talking about, he did, of course. He was just over it already. "Yeah, just not many people consider themselves crazy." He stood and cracked his knuckles out of habit, a kind of bad one at that. "Thanks." He smiled, watching her suddenly dig through her purse, that he hadn't even noticed she had, and pull something out.

"I'll be sure to tell him when I get the chance. But he'll probably know already... He's a bit weird like that." Horus said, not realizing that probably didn't make sense, but it made perfect sense to him, and that was all he really needed to know.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:26 pm
User Image
Sabrina nodded once more as he told her it was fine. "I happen to know that I am."She winked, though she wasn't joking. She had to be crazy, insane, there was no way around it."After all, what fun is there in being normal?" She jumped to her feet and laughed as she fell back down, having not realised her legs were twisted.

Sabrina stood and brushed herself off. "Some people just have the sight." She raised her eyebrows at this.

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus couldn't help but smile when she said she was crazy. It was funny to him for some reason. Probably because he felt a bit crazy half of the time, wondering if he even made sense after he said something. Often times, he didn't. "It's impossible to be normal when you're a god." he said, not even thinking before he said that.

Horus blinked when she fell and got back up before he could offer his hand to her. "The sight?" he asked, not understanding what she meant. Anubis was definitely smart, often smarter than Horus, and he seemed to know everything, is that what she meant by the sight? Maybe he was just over thinking it, but he was still wondering if his brother had a magical power called "the sight" or something.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image
A god... "Must be nice to be a god. No one to mess with you."She shook her head and smiled."Yeah, the sight. When you know things before people tell you." She twirled around a few times and smiled feeling dizzy.

"So, what do you do in your free time?" She reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle of water taking a drink and offering it to Horus. She danced lightly in place, not liking to sit still for long.  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:12 am
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus shrugged. "People still try it, quite a lot actually. Mostly one person in particular. My uncle, who's also a god." He said, stretching his neck until he heard the sound of a stitch coming loose, so he stopped. "No, he's kind of more of a stalker kind of know it all guy." He didn't care that he'd just called his brother a stalker, but it was true enough.

Horus had to think about it. "Mostly fighting. Not many people seem to like it though." He seemed confused when she offered him water. After a few seconds of thinking, he shook his head. "No thanks, I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 pm
User Image
Sabrina nodded and gave a slightly surprised face. "Stalker, thats not a very nice thing to say.."She laughed lightly."Truths never nice though." She stopped moving and took hr set next to him.

"Fighting, like hardcore or friendly?" She put the water back and looked at the tree covered sky.The way he had said it she figured h had meant as in hardcore.  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus smiled when she made the comment he was just thinking of. "Yeah, but it's true, so there's no arguing with it.' He said, tapping his fingers against the rock he was sitting on.

"I'll put it to you this way. Last time I was in a fight, I was decapitated." Horus said, putting it in the most blunt way possible. "That's the trauma I was talking about earlier. Believe me, it hurts."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
Sabrina watched as he smied and followed suit. "Can't change it."She closed her eyes lightly and listened to him tap on the rock."That's just how it is...." She said in a sing song voice.

"Oh, wow. I guess that would be hardcore." Sabrina closed her eyes as she spoke, imagining how it might feel.She frowned lightly, then smirked and closed her eyes creating a small twist in reality to relieve the pain in Horus's neck.  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:33 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded, after a few seconds, the rock started to crack, purely because he was tapping on it. "Yeah..." He stared off into the foliage like something was going to pop our, as far as he knew, something would. He expected it too.

"Yeah, thank goodness that Abubis knows how to use a needle." Horus sighed, not taking his focus off of the bushes for the time being. Then suddenly, he felt his neck just stop hurting, that was enough to make him glance at Sabrina, partially wanting to ask what she'd done, but instead saying, "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
Sabrina gave a nod. "No problem."She checked out the bush he had been looking at."That is a good thing."  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus stood up. "I think I'm going to check something." He picked up the piece of rock he'd broken off and threw it into the bush, he seemed satisfied at the slight, "Ow!" he heard. "Anubis. Get out here."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image
Sabrina watched as he threw the rock. She winced as who ever let out a 'ow'.She almost laughed as Horus called his brothers name."Sneaky one..." She whispered.

Though it seemed kind of cute. Sabrina didn't know if it was meant to be mean or not though."So I get to meet the stalker/sewing younger brother of my dear Horus."  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus saw Anubis step out and immediately threw him into the freezing water, he didn't pick up his sibling, more of just a swing him around and let go when he was just off the ground kind of throw. "There's the crazy." he mumbled.

"What the heck was that about?" Anubis grumbled, standing up and shivering at the freezing air. "Dear?" he asked, a bit confused that anybody was calling Horus 'dear', not at all bugged by the 'stalker/sewing' part.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff