Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fight to Live, Live to Fight. [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:08 am
Krom watched her attack and used the wooden sword to parry the attack, more than likely putting Atella off-balance.
"...Better than before."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:08 pm
A group of guards entered the arena, with a man bound by chains. His handsome features were as cold as stone as he was lead into the arena by the guards.
"We got a new gladiator fer yew," one of the guards announced.
Calidan remained silent and waited for someone to respond since these chains were just a hassle.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:48 pm
Divinious just gave a tired sigh, shaking his head at the guards and their captive.
"I'm quite sure that I told you last time the chains make things worse.." he told them, crossing his arms.
"Go ahead and unchain him. I'm hoping that my new Gladiator here wasn't injured...He seems kind of scawney...You DID remember to feed him, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:53 pm
"We had to chain him, he already killed three of our own," the guard replied, motioning for the others to unchain him.
After Calidan was unchained, they immediately stepped away from him and pointed their weapons at him. Calidan rolled his shoulder and neck, popping it them in the process. His eyes flickered to the sides before he suddenly attacked the guard to his right. The man tried to stab Calidan but he merely stepped to the side and grabbed the spear and turned it around to impale him all the way through. The others immediately went in to help their comrade.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:05 pm
Divinious just watched with a bored expression.
Many To-Be-Gladiators reacted like this, so it didn't surprise him.

The sounds of a fight caught Krom's ears as he looked over at the new person, along with Divinious.
".....Excuse me for a moment." he told Atella as he dropped the wooden sword and made his way over.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:09 pm
Calidan turned the spear and used it along with the guard's body to knock the others to their sides.
"Annoying," he stated as he stepped towards them.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:13 pm
Krom then stepped between the remaining guards and Calidan.
"...."

"I'd advise you to drop the weapon, child...If you want to save face..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 pm
Atella gave a small growl as she stumbled back, glaring at Krom out of frustration. She was out of moves, other than trying to swing from the other side. She was already a bit out of breath, and he didn't even look slightly awake or alarmed by her.

Atella growled a bit louder, going in for another attack when Krom became alarmed. As she heard the commotion, she too stopped and looked over, seeing the fight.

As her teacher left, she gave a sigh and moved out of the sparring pen so that others may use it. Atella immediately went back to the shade, wanting to at least relax in the cool.

As Habitus waited for an answer from the loud man, he heard voices behind him. At first, he thought nothing of them. But when he heard the clash of metal and men gargling blood, his head immediately snapped around.

Like Krom, he left behind the man he attempted to speak to and went straight for the fight.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:42 pm
Calidan stopped and looked at the man who had stepped between him and the guards. He stared at him coldly before speaking.
"Get out of my way," he stated, "Or I will have to kill you, but you don't look weak like those dogs," he added.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:12 pm
"The weapon.." Krom droned, gazing at the bloodied spear.
"Put it down. These guards are only doing their job." he told him as he stared him down, being at least a foot and a half taller than him.

"....You might wanna do as he says, child.." Divinious sighed, watching.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm
"It will be best to quiet down." Habitus added as he approached the assassin from behind. He stood far enough behind that there would have to be a brief charge if the assassin tried to come at him with the spear, but Habitus stood close enough to box the other in.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:33 pm
Calidan's eyes flickered to the three that surrounded him as he calculated his next move. He returned his gaze to the tall one, no fear in his eyes.
"Why? I don't care if they're just doing their job, it is because of these bastards that I am here," Calidan stated blandly. "Right now, I just want to kill you all," he continued darkly.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 pm
Divinious raised an eyebrow at Habitus.
"You don't have to worry, child." he told him, before looking back to the other two.
"Krom will be more than enough.."

"Last chance." Krom droned.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:37 pm
"With all due respect sir," Habitus nodded to Divinious, "I would prefer to stay here, and serve with a fellow brother of arms." He had recognized Krom, and knew very well who he was. Any soldier of the past years knew he was, personal opinions aside.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:45 pm
Calidan suddenly threw the spear at the man in front of him which he followed up with another attack. These people were beginning to get on his nerves.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff