RiverClan Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:01 pm
"Wolfpaw please come here, Reedmist and I have to tell you something!" Snowstar yowled to the young apprentice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:26 pm
Wolfpaw obeyed the leader and padded up to her, Snowstar's tone sounded neutrual so he couldn't tell if he was in trouble or not. The apprentice dipped his head in respect then looked up at the leader "yes, Snowstar?" he mewed.  

CandyCreature

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:37 am
"your mentor is the new deputy!"Snowstar told her with excitment  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:12 pm
(wolfpaw is a guy I thought we've been over this)

Wolfpaw stared at his leader with a blank expression it was unbelievable that his mentor was already deputy of Riverclan and Wolfpaw was his apprentice. The young tom wanted to jump in the air, but he kept his excitment at ease and looked at his mentor, Wolfpaw dipped his head "congratulations Reedmist I never thought you be made deputy." Although Wolfpaw was happy he was also concerned about Reedmist being deputy Would this ruin our relationship he thought.  

CandyCreature

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:01 pm
"Thank you, Wolfpaw though..." Reedmist was putting on a serious face when he was about to give his apprentice a scare. Mean of him, but he needed to settle the tom's feelings now about their relationship not changing. "You won't be my apprentice anymore..." Seeing Wolfpaw's face crumble made Reedmist grin. "Kidding. Wolfpaw, realize this: I would never let any other cat be your mentor. I am too proud to give it up. Just know that we'll always be friends, and that not much has changed. All I ask of you is to work as hard as you can, nothing more would make me as happy." He licked Wolfpaw between the ears. "I'll always be hear to listen to you, helping when ever I can. This goes as far as even when I'm gone some day."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:09 pm
"That's so mean Reedmist you really had me worried there" Wolfpaw whinned, still he felt happy that Reedmist was his mentor deputy or not both of them were still going to be friends no matter what happens. Wolfpaw looked at his mentor with an unsatisfied look on his face "we still need to go hunting remember" he said.  

CandyCreature

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:54 am
"can i go with you wolfpaw?"she asked the young tom.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:14 pm
The gray tom's ear pricked when the leader asked permission to join them on their hunting trip "uh...sure it's okay with me." Wolfpaw felt happy he was able to go hunting with his friends.  

CandyCreature

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:41 pm
"okay but first i am going to go and get frostcloud."after she finished speaking she padded to the warriors den to collect frostcloud.

frostcloud heard someone pushing into the warriors den and almost at that instant she smelled her sister and padded out of the den to find her waiting for her.

"frostcloud will you come with me Reedmist and Wolfpaw?"
snowstar wraped her tail around her paws waiting for a answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:47 pm
"sure,lets go."frostcloud told her sister.  

sokkie1234
Crew

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:06 pm
Wolfpaw sat next to Reedmist waiting for the two she-cats to return he watched the both of them coming out of the warriors den out of the corner of his eye. The apprentice stood up as they approached the two toms "are you guys ready?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:44 pm
yes they both said at the same time  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:52 pm
Reedmist smiled at his young apprentice, glade that he could reassure him. " Snowstar, before we leave, I have a few questions. Are you officially making me the Deputy after we come back? And Also, what about that ginger kit that just wondered into camp?" Reedmist had to ask before they went hunting, not wanting to put it off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:23 pm
"I will do that right now". Snowstar leaped up onto the highrock and called to her clan."All cat old enough to catch their own prey join here beaneth the highrock for a clan meeting. I have replaced Dewpelt with Reedmist as Clan Deputy." Snowstar waited calmly as the cats yowled there approvel. "And Gingerkit can stay Sugarleaf will suckle her. I am going to hunt with Reedmist, Wolfpaw, and Frostcloud." Snowstar leaped from the rock and bounded over to the patrol. "Lets go."  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:44 pm
Reedmist could feel Dewpelt's eyes rake him as he turned to the camp entrance with the patrol. Whispering to Wolfpaw, Reedmist said, "I think Dewpelt won't be speaking to me any time soon." He was scared of what the former Deputy would do to him if they were alone, she the better fighter despite him the more experienced one.  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff