Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm
Nightshade saw Blackfeather come to join the fight, "no Blackfeather go back to your den, we cant let you get hurt, we'll need you when this is over" he told her in a rush hoping she would heed his warning.

Thornkit nodded his head weakly trying not to squeal in fear.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:03 pm
Blackfeather gave a nodd, "I know, I'm here to tell you. The dog is outside the camp now, I can see it from the medical den." She mewed making sure he heard her warning then bolting to the Medical den, yowling back at them, "Becareful we don't want any of you join starclan so soon!" She then disappeared into her den.  

Crimson_Insanity5

3,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100

Crimson_Insanity5

3,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:05 pm
Silverfeather looked at the kits with softened eyes then turned away back to look out of the Clearing and other cats gathering to fight.

Spottedkit looked at her mother, "Can you smell how many mother?" She mewed and curled up next to the other kits like brightkit. She lowed her ears as she heard barking get closer.

Nightkit gave a low mew of fear as the barking got closer to camp. "Mother?" He mewed looking up at his mother for comfort.

Silverfeather smelled the air and turned to the kits, "I smell more then one." She shook her head not wanting to worry the kits anymore. "But don't worry, we have strong warriors. We will be fine." She purred comforting the kits.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:05 pm
Pinepaw nodded and ran back to camp to warn the other warriors.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Crimson_Insanity5

3,500 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:29 pm
Silverfeather's ears twitched and she pushed the kits up against the wall with her tail. She gave a hiss as she watched a dog dart out of the bushes and head staight for the Nursey. 'It can smile the kits!' she thought to herself as her fur spiked.
Spottedkit gave a fearful mew as she watched the dog scratch at the entance to the nursey. She curled up next to her brother in hope that when she looked up it would be gone.
Nightkit gave a low hiss and watched the dog, noticing his sister who covered her head with his fur. "Go away Fox-dung!" He yowled to the dog, letting his claws slid out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:35 pm
Pinepaw went after the dog, keeping her body between it and the Nursery. If she died, it was for the protection of the kits.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

sokkie1234
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:06 pm
darkshadow padded into the clearing laden with fresh-kill." who's hungrey he said around the load of fresh-kill.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:54 pm
"That dog is!" Pinepaw growled, keeping herself between the kits and the dog.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

asharin bosmer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:14 pm
(time warp. one year. kits are now apprentices and apprentices are now warriors)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:11 pm
Pineneddle padded back to camp, the soft ground muffling the sound of her paw steps.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:37 pm
Smalltail dug his claws into the wet, slippery bark, trying to haul himself to catch a squirrel. At a tail length away, he tried to swipe his paw at the squirrel, but missed by tiny bit and lossed his blaence. The white warrior fell on the ground with a loud Thud! The white tom found himself in front of Pineneddle "Hi Pineneddle!" he mewed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 pm
A small mrrow of laughter escaped from her mouth as she gazed fondly at Smalltail. "Good morning, Smalltail, out hunting I see."  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:21 pm
Smalltail shook his pelt clean from any clingling dirt or debris "To be honest I think those squirrels are just mocking me" he huffed as he watched the squirrel he tried to catch scramble higher up the tree.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:30 pm
'If that's what you believe small tail," Pineneedle chuckled as she padded up to him, close enough that their pelts nearly brushed, "But I'm pretty sure they are, they make that laughing noise whenever one escapes me, and climbs up a tree with its buddies." She looks up at the three squirrels in the tree chattering away. It seriously sounded like they were making fur of them.  

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:43 pm
Smalltail made a face at the squirrels, then shrugged, "Squirrels will be squirrels, and prey will be prey." The white warrior caught a glimpse of a green frog hopping out of the bushes. "But chasing frogs are more funs" Smalltail leaped at the frog, but it quickly hopped away before Smalltail could pounce on it. The tom scrambled back onto his paws, and started to chase it until his claws grasped the creature's rubbery skin. "A-ha!" He exclaimed, opening his paws to see the frog still alive, but stuck in his grasp. Smalltail wrapped his jaw around the frog, and killed with one bite. He placed the frog down and began to murmur something "thank-you Starclan for this meal" the white tom dipped his head, and began to chew the fresh-killed prey. He looked up to Pineneddle with his mouthful, "Wants some?"  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff