Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Imprisoned 1x1 (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:10 am

((writers block XD))
Blaze tilted her head in confusion, "No, why would I hate you?" she asked curiously.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:16 am

"because I was one who toke your lover from you Blaze it was my people who did it." Abigail looks away from Blaze after saying that.

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:03 am

Blaze tilted her head to the side once again, "I lnow your people took him, we spoke of this yesterday remember?" she said pulling the cage door open.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 pm

no Blaze I was the one who lead the hunt for you mate Blaze and was the one who toke him down." Tears rolled down her face as she told Blaze.

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Blaze's face turned from her cheerful smile to a look of surprise, "What? But I saw every human in the group and no one that looked like you was in sight." she said slowly backing away.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:38 pm

"I was in the Metal tank Blaze the monster that was as hard as rocks." she turns away from Blaze tears running down her face.

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Blaze continued to back away and now was shaking her head tears also building up in her eyes, "That cant be true, but if it is, why? why would you do that?" she asked turning away from her.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Abigail show Blaze the mark on her left shoulder a mark of a monster. Tears still rolling down her face."I am a Monster hunter Blaze and I as pay to catch him.

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Blaze turned to look at the mark, tears rolling down her face. "why... why abigail?" she asked as rage began to build up inside.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:54 pm

"It was my job Blaze I was payed to do it so I did and I feel so bad for doing it now."she was on her keens waiting to she what Blaze would do to her.

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:34 pm

Blaze seemed to calm down but tears still came running down, "Ok abigail im not mad at you, not anymore but If you can I want to know if he is ok." she said lowering her gaze.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:03 pm

"I he is alive Blaze he is in a cage."She said smiling a little.

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Blaze seemed to smile and she lifted er gaze. "Thank you abigail." she said turning away and walking to the other side of the cell walls.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Abigail leaned against a wall still crying a little."I am sorry Blaze I am so sorry."

MistressBalalaika2434

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Blaze turne her gaze to her but remained where she was, "I know you are." she said plainly looking back at he wall. "But now I know he's still alive." she said almost happy.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff