Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:19 pm
ibitsukokoroxx
I've heard the rumor is false. IF it is true, I bet Claire makes a come back.

I hope she does anyways.

So if you get a PS3 then it wont run on a regular tv at all? Or just wont look as spiffy?
Well, it could be that the TV simply won't play as many frames, I'm not sure. But there's always a possibility that it will simply screw up, like when you turn on progressive scan on something that doesn't support it. Try it, the results are... Just annoying. Anyway, the point is if you have a good TV it might be able to handle it, otherwise, for all we know, you'll need a new TV for a PS3. But by the time it comes out, it's possible that all TV's are gonna support 120fps.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:04 am
How to hold over until RE5 is released:

1. Replay all the RE games from the beginning, taking your time and unlocking everything.
2. Write fanfiction
3. Read fanfiction
4. Read speculations
5. Rp, you l00zerz.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Chris8904

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:41 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
How to hold over until RE5 is released:

1. Replay all the RE games from the beginning, taking your time and unlocking everything.
2. Write fanfiction
3. Read fanfiction
4. Read speculations
5. Rp, you l00zerz.

I'd rather just Replay all the RE games from the beginning and unlock everything from the start all over again. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:22 pm
I replay the games, watch the movies, write fiction (my book trilogy), and RP. Also play other games, such as Mortal Kombat, and other games that I love oh so much.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:33 pm
Also you can try reading the Resident Evil novels by S.D. Perry if you havent read it already or havent pick it up you can read them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:23 pm
Chris8904
Also you can try reading the Resident Evil novels by S.D. Perry if you havent read it already or havent pick it up you can read them.
Yes, I can RE-read those... Damn... I make too many RE comments. Resident Evil is a good REad xd .  

Biohazard EXTREME

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:41 pm
Resident Evil Five will most likely have connections to all past Resident Evil games, RE4 aswell.

I wouldn't concider RE4 to be so much of a side story. The discovery of the Las Plagas could be very crucial, likely to effect the rest of the series.

I would very much like it if we saw more of the past characters in this game. Now I'm not really saying that I want to see Leon or Ada once more, but people like Jill and Barry are a must.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:25 pm
StarStrife
Resident Evil Five will most likely have connections to all past Resident Evil games, RE4 aswell.

I wouldn't concider RE4 to be so much of a side story. The discovery of the Las Plagas could be very crucial, likely to effect the rest of the series.

I would very much like it if we saw more of the past characters in this game. Now I'm not really saying that I want to see Leon or Ada once more, but people like Jill and Barry are a must.
Definitely Jill and Barry. I don't find it necessary to see more of Billy(althought it would be cool), Rebecca(ditto) or Carlos(yech) as long as they mention what happened to them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:02 pm
Older version of sherry?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:14 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Older version of sherry?
Hey, I bet anything Sherry at 18 can take care of herslef a hell of a lot better than Ashley can.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Older version of sherry?
Hey, I bet anything Sherry at 18 can take care of herslef a hell of a lot better than Ashley can.

Yeah, and I bet she'll be really hot too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:12 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Older version of sherry?

She was better at 12 so I hope it improve.  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Reul Asisith

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:18 am
Ashley at 19(?) > Sherry at 14, Looks wise

---

Sherry would have likely toughened up through the years, expecially after the Raccoon City incident. If Rebecca could have survived two greuling trials then I'm sure Sherry will be more than ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:25 am
StarStrife
Ashley at 19(?) > Sherry at 14, Looks wise

---

Sherry would have likely toughened up through the years, expecially after the Raccoon City incident. If Rebecca could have survived two greuling trials then I'm sure Sherry will be more than ready.
Actually Ashley was 20 in RE4 and Sherry was 12 in RE2, which makes her 18 during RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:17 am
Ashley waas 20? Geez, she must a have a glandular disorder.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff