Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:23 am
Leo jumped down from the tree and landed right behind the black feline silently. "These are dragon lands. Why do you tresspass on our lands? You look. . . kinda like me? Are you a dragon too?" he sniffed the air. "Ick you smell like the human"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:59 pm
The dragon just grunted and turned his gaze to the boy, who now had his hand in his jacket. The dragon slowly moved his jaws forward, and without warning the boy quickly stabbed the dragon with a large dagger, making the large serpent step back surprised at what had happened. The boy quickly got up and grabbed his pistol, loading a fresh magazine and kept running, forgetting his sketch book. The dragon didnt chase the boy but instead turned to the book, curious about what the boy was drawing, it wasnt complete but he managed to make out a dragon. Why was that boy drawing this? he thought, as if he saw that same dragon somewhere, soon flipping through the pages to see dragons he had seen before most of them were still alive and some were slain. After he finished through the pages he took off after the boy.

((i got a block at the end xd ))

User Image  

FirionTheDragon

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:05 pm
Mont jumped at the thud of Leo's landing, then listened to him. "I am sorry for trespassing on dragon's land, it seems they have to choose who they let in." He pondered over that, but shook his head, "What do you mean by the smell? I don't favor the sweat f their palms, but I don't complain so much about it." He turned to face the tree where the dragon pinned the other guy."I came here for that and got lost looking for it." He pointed his paw in the direction of the herb. He thought about how long the lion must have been there,"Why didn't you help that man? You seemed to have rather turn it into quite the show instead."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:15 pm
Leo went over and picked up the plant "I am a dragon, I care not for filthy humans. I won't harm you though" He placed the herb in Mont's lap. "You aren't like them." He leaned against a tree and watched Mont to see how he reacts. "Who are you? And why are you look like me but smell foul like a human?"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:52 pm
Mont nodded in thanks for the herb,"I am Montello Buer, you may call me Mont. I'm like you, a feline, not dragon. We smell the way we do because of we're different lifestyles and diets." He was surprised how clueless the lion was,"Dragons have scales, we felines have fur, we are separate by race." Then he got to the point of it,"Is this why you didn't help him? It really was a show?" He planned on running away, but the story behind the red cloak may have already sealed his fate. He stepped away, anyway, hoping to not resort to an execution of such. He had remembered how touchy people could get if they believed they were something, usually flipping out. He tried not to get an introduction from the other feline, because he couldn't then use it to keep him alive slightly longer if it did turn into a bloodbath.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:57 pm
Leo watched Mont step away. "Wait. . ." He followed after him "I want to know more about. . . felines" He jumped up into a tree and vaulted to land in front of Mont. "Please tell me. . . teach me"  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 am
Mont stopped in his tracks, knowing that there would be little chance of escaping regardless of his efforts. "Fine." He sat under a tree, bringing out a gourd of tea to calm his nerves. "Felines are cats in a general way, but we are still distant cousins." He hated it, but he compared his height to Leo's mentally, he was way smaller than him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:06 am
River of Time
Mont stopped in his tracks, knowing that there would be little chance of escaping regardless of his efforts. "Fine." He sat under a tree, bringing out a gourd of tea to calm his nerves. "Felines are cats in a general way, but we are still distant cousins." He hated it, but he compared his height to Leo's mentally, he was way smaller than him.

"Are we related to dragons. . . or humans?" He took a seat on a fallen tree not far from Mont. He was immensely curious about this visitor.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:15 am
Mont sighed, it was going to be deep. "We come from our own race, but in the beginning, we may have had a common ancestor at some point." He began to get curious about dragons,"Do dragons have warm blood...er...are they warm?" By the time his curiosity gets satisfied and his lesson done, the village may presume him dead. He closed his eyes, hoping to think that he isn't just a replaceable tool to them. He put the gourd away and took out a bottle of wine and took a swig at it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 am
"Oh yes Mother Dragon was very warm. You know, with the fire breathing and all. I feel like I should know you. . . like I met you once before. . . before. . ." He shivered as faint memories of bandits killing his real parents still flicker through his mind even though it happened when he was only around 2. "Before my parents were killed. I think. . . I think I might've grown up in your town" He clutched at his head only vague memories of his real parents and his hometown clung. He took a deep breath and calmed himself. "But I sense I've kept you too long my friend. . . I can lead you to the edge of the forest if you'd like."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:35 pm
Mont nodded, it did seem like a reunion somehow. "I am not sure my village has had a lion before...but then again, they are always bringing in exotic thing inside and making me hunt for these herbs." He felt a hate for how used he was, sometimes they sent him inside for days. He had a scent more like the forest, it amazed him how keen his senses were, to smell the human scent like that. "I guess I should face the elders, but don't count on me meeting you again." He might get punished for taking so long, the money from these herbs are what made them so greedy. "I'll find my way back eventually, after all, I'm the one with the red hood." He sighed, thinking about how they called him red riding hood instead of his real name.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm
(You could run into me in the woods or something, into a tree, anything. It is just to improvise that is key in this game. This is for "the boy".)  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:46 pm
River of Time
Mont nodded, it did seem like a reunion somehow. "I am not sure my village has had a lion before...but then again, they are always bringing in exotic thing inside and making me hunt for these herbs." He felt a hate for how used he was, sometimes they sent him inside for days. He had a scent more like the forest, it amazed him how keen his senses were, to smell the human scent like that. "I guess I should face the elders, but don't count on me meeting you again." He might get punished for taking so long, the money from these herbs are what made them so greedy. "I'll find my way back eventually, after all, I'm the one with the red hood." He sighed, thinking about how they called him red riding hood instead of his real name.

Leo stared at Mont and nodded silently jumping up into the trees out of sight letting Mont leave as he wished. As soon as he was sure Mont had left the original location he vaulted through the trees after him sneaking a map drawn from a large leaf and burnt wood into his satchel as well as a small collections of that rare herb. On the back of the map read a simple "Thank you Mont. . . Because of you I remember a little of my past. . . I am sorry for keeping you from your duties. Extra herbs inside so elders don't get mad." The map was a delicately drawn one of general herb locations and one special location where Leo himself calls home.

"Goodbye. . . my friend" Leo whispered softly trailing slowly in the trees above Mont "may our journeys cross again someday. . . if those elders hurt you. . . I'll. . .I'll. . ." He decided to follow after Mont just to make sure he remains safe.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff