Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:38 pm
Shiroi covered his mouth from the slight scream, it hurt qwite alot being penitrated for the first time "no, pleas, pleas a-ahhnn it hurts" he said  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:59 pm
User ImageLetting go of Shiroi's arms, he moved the boy's hands from his mouth and dropped a fierce kiss upon his lip, forcing his tongue in for a dance. He moved no longer, he didn't want to hurt him since was his first time... Especially since Shi-Shi is and always will be a very forceful being. Pulling away from his lips, he dropped his own hands on either side of the boy's head. "I won't go in any farther... Not until you are alright.... " He then smirked. "....Or I get impatient."

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:07 pm
Shinori blushed and wilingly kissed back he moved his hands to Shi-Shi's back, shuting his pale gray eye he breathed heavaly, his mined was one or two steps closer to what his bodey wanted, he was becomeing coperative with his bodeys want, he was listening to what his heart wanted more then before "a-ahhhnnnnnn......." he moaned out laying thare shakeing  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:30 pm
User ImagePushing inside slowly, he open his mouth to let out a raspsy moan and held his place once more and cleched tightly to the sheets. "Tell me... How you feeling.... What do you feel." He grunts.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:38 pm
Shiroi moaned and yelped "a-ahh" he then blushed "i-i cant put it into words...." he said, in outher words he was comepleat with what he truely wants, wanting to be toutched  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image Touching his face, he laid a kiss on the oppsite cheek. "I cannot wait any longer." His hands slid down his body slowly as his fingers felt his skin. Smiling at his deliciously delicate body, he lean in closer and pulled him out and pushed back in gently. Breathing against his flesh, he moved his hands to his hips and gently shove back inside him.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:15 pm
Shiroi blushed "w-wait d-dont" he said then winced and moaned rater loudly as he felt him pull out, he screamed slightly as he ramed back into his opening "a-ahhhnnnnn Shi-Shi!" he yelped and moaned out trying to say something but stoped, he blinked and covered his mouth relizing what he had just said "it hurts......" he finished  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:32 pm
User ImageGrinning at the words that came from his throat, he laughed into the hot air and pushed into him deeply and held still and locked his fingers with Shiroi's. "As I told you... I got my name out of you." He smiled gently. "I don't want to hurt you.... I need to know, when your ready." He whispered in his ear.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:40 pm
Shiroi blushed and yelped "a-ahhnnnn" he moaned out then averted his eyes, he closed his hand so he was holding Shi-Shi's "s-shut up....." he said mummbleing, he looked back at him "o-okay.....but your realy big Shi-Shi....so it hurts" he said, he wondered if Kiyoshi could see through his alter ego's mined  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:04 pm
User ImageBrushing back his hair, he chuckled proudly at the fat that he was complimented on his sized.... Opening his eyes again, his orbs flash quickly between platinum to blue. Shi-Shi rubbed his eyes and leaned against the bed. "Looks like Kiyo is trying to stop me." He sigh. "I don't want to stop now." He spoke. Pushing inside Shiroi, he pulled out swiftly and back in again. As his speed increase, so did his breathing; Gripping his hips, he pounded him.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:07 pm
Shiroi moaned and let out small screams griping shi-shi's sholders tightly "a-hhnn....ahhnnnn.....S-shi-Shi......haannn.. pleas slow down it hurts" he moaned out, he stared into the older mans eyed, kiyoshi was trying to come back, but how come shi-shi wouldent let him  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:14 pm
User ImageHeeding the young boys words, he eased up his speed and pressed inside Shiroi slow and deeply; to feel the warmth of his inside. Moving back his hands, he took hold of his ankles, pushing them up allowing him to lay directly between his spread legs. Feeling his mouth become lonely again, he mobed his face back into Shiroi's neck and moisten his skin with his slick tongue; moving easy in and out of him.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:44 pm
Shiroi moaned eroticly to evrey thrust that was made, he felt small tears form in his eyes from before,he gripped his sholders tightly as his ankles were grabed and moved "ngh~" he let out one realy loug moaned as his prostate was hit, he kept his legs spread out the way Shi-shi had them  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:01 pm
User ImageStopping deep within him, Shi-Shi looked down at him with his lusty gaze and pouted a bit. There is a first for everything, but no one had ever made Shi-Shi pout before, it's usually what he does to other. "You have to tell me something, otherwise I'm just going to hurt you too much." Pressing his hands on the bed again, he sighed and pulled out of him completely. Shi-Shi was rather disappointed with is work this time, getting his pants off the floor, he slipped them back on and turned to Shiroi again. "I'm tired now, and Kiyo will have the opportunity to come too again." He brushed back his hair.

Picking up another blanket, he threw it on top of the boy's body. His eyes flashed back to blue as Kiyoshi stood before him tearing up. "I'm sorry I hurt you." Not awaiting his response, Kiyoshi pulled the door open and darted out, making haste towards his domain and locked his door. He didn't even bother to go over to his bed, he slid down the door and fell to his side, laying on the floor with his veil of hair covering his face from even the light itself.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:22 pm
Shiroi blinked he hadn't had the slightest clue why he was poughting he then blushed "b-but what am i supposed to say i told you to slow down and you did so i was fine......." he said then moaned feeling him pull out, he was shaking some, as the blanket was given to him he curled up into a ball tears forming in his eyes from what just happened and the pain in his a**, he then heard the sweet familiar voice "i-its......wait kiyoshi......" he said as he watched him run out the door "its fine...." he mumbled he winced siting up griping the blanket around him he staggered to the door and walked very slowly down the hall making his way to Kiyoshi's room he kept wincing as he walked, he felt a lot of pain in his lower half, he must have been torn inside a little, when he reached the door he knocked on it "kiyoshi?" he asked in a weary voice, the younge boy was clearley still aroused some but he had to push that aside  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff