Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:42 am
Saito's furthest clone notices an incoming person, seeming as he was ready to engage in combat, it dissolved into the shadows and appeared in front of the stranger. Please step back, if you don't I will engage in combat. Saito#1 muttered readying his drawn weapon.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:47 pm
Rey saw what was coming as soon as the man split, so he blocked the air-borne clone while jumping on the bar to avoid the earth-bound one. He expected that, but didn't expect the barkeep to throw in the element of surprise.

Shadows within shadows, huh? If I weren't the target, this would be fun. I guess I'm gonna need some light. - He thought, as he grabbed his handle and pressed some hidden parts in it. Out of the handle flew a stream of fire, lighting the room, even if partially. A fire blade, it was, hot as any bonfire or fire spell out there. Rey had to always have a fire resistance scroll and temp armor to stand it.

Five on one, huh? I don't know what I did to piss you off, but let's go! - He yelled, signaling the man to start.  

Lord Vyce

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:10 pm
4 of the clones glared at the man, the two jumping back into formation as the fifth one jumped to the fire, pulling out a scroll and begun spinning it within the fire causing it to darken until it was black, most had been wrapped around the burning scroll. He threw it up into the middle of the four others and they lifted their swords, swirled them in the fire and bashed the swords air-borne towards the man. Top, middle, bottom all three areas had been aimed at whilst another single blade lay hidden behind the 3 blades.

((Hope I make sense sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:35 pm
"I'm going to engage you no matter what you say." John says following the clone into the shadows  

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:41 pm
The last clone that hadn't anything to do after tossing the scroll noticed the impatient man charge towards him, tilting his neck until a crackling noise was heard and then backed his head until it was at its relaxed position. He crouched down, grabbed some wooden splinters and threw them towards him as shurikens.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:45 pm
Once at the second door to the right as the owner had said Ryotai pulled out the rusted over key and pushed it into the keyhole. He then turned the key to the left... nothing... the right.... a sound of metal clicking. He then took his other hand and grabbed the knob of the door turning the knob. After doing so Ryotai pushed on the door but it wouldn't budge open. Old doors always get on my nerves... With a sigh he placed his shoulder on the door and started to push, urging it to give under the presuure. After about a half a second of hard labor the door pushed inward. "Better.." Ryotai said aloud as he walked in not forgetting to remove his key from the lock. Upon entering he noticed there was a bed and dresser and nothing more. He took off his coat and threw it onto the bed. Now, time to go back out and have some fun before I hit the sack. A small grin settled on his face as he turned around and stepped out of the room shutting the door as he did so. As he was walking back out to where the fighting was happening he quickly pulled out his sword from the sheath, keeping the sheath in his left hand in case he had to use it. "Now, let the game begin..." Was his last word in the hallway before entering the place where he was just recently.  

Ryotai

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:51 pm
Saito, who had created the clones was hiding away in a corner, until he had noticed another come out from the hallway, his smirk had vanished. This is gonna be troublesome... He said with a sigh, getting himself ready. Even though those clones hold one tenth of my strength I doubt I could beat all of them down with just clones... He had that thought kept in mind as he continued remaining crouched.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:21 pm
Duyikia suddenly was standing next to the real one, Saito, in a flash.

"You, you are the troublemaker," He looked down at him, his white eye staring at him.  

[Kaze-Kun]

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:30 pm
Saito suddenly smelt the presence of blood close by, turning his head to the voice, he noticed it was the tavern owner. You smell of blood...my friend. He whispered to him, whisking away in a puff of black smoke to a unbroken long above the tavern where he had a bird's eye view of everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:04 pm
"No, I don't smell blood, in fact, I can't smell any-" Duyikia was cut off as he vanished. He looked up, seeing Saito.

"You, come down," He looked up, raising his hand. The flesh on the hand pointing it Saito peeled away, revealing a black claw. It snapped forwards, crushing the far end of the long, making it start to fall. The skin reformed over his claw, making it appear normal again.  

[Kaze-Kun]

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:29 pm
Saito leapt off before the log fell and stood on the tavern owner's shoulders, smirking as he bent over closer towards him. I may not be able to see it, but I can smell the stench of blood on you...have you ever...killed. He whispered quickly jumping off his shoulders and landing behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:36 pm
"That's none of your business," Duyikia said, turning around, "I may have, but, that doesn't matter."  

[Kaze-Kun]

lJonl

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:20 pm
Saito snickered as he crouched down again watching as he turned around. He had a sly look on his face as he stared at the owner. So then...how many people did you kill in this tavern? He mentioned quietly, wondering if he was right on target.

((Sorry if they're getting shorter, busy playing an MMORPG at the same time and the monsters are agro sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:54 am
Rey was not happy.

Three blades came at him, and he knew the clones would attack him if he blocked, so he did what he does best: He stepped away. Well, to the side, to be more specific. He stepped to his left and quickly laid down on the floor, going under all the swords. Then he saw it. The last blade behind the others.

That b*****d! - He thought, getting up to crack his right fist on the first clone's face. - I might've been ok if I blocked them all, but had I deflected them, I'd be dead! - He continued, spinning to hit with his left leg at the clone who came form his right.

Hey, whoever you are! Come back here! - He yelled, taking out the last clone in a flurry of hits: Two lefts in the face, a right in the ribs and a kick to the stomach. Rey was mad. His fire sword flared even brighter and hotter than before. - Puny clones can't hold me, I've dealt with your kind before!  

Lord Vyce

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces