Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
With Our Backs Against the Wall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave species?
Dog/wolf
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
Cat
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Fox
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Horse
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dragon/lizard
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Other...?
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Poll whore! ^^
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:36 pm

((Just in case you were wondering, "Spooky Kids" was the name of the band Rainshine's uncle used to be in.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Haru listened, nodding once in a while. When she asked him not to tell anyone, he crossed his heart. "Well, we are very much the same." he said smiling. "My father died in a war as a samurai when i was about three, and when i turned five, i decided to learn kung-fu so i would be able to protect my mother. But when i came home one day, the soldiers of the other side had raided my house and killed my mother. I buried my mother under a cherry blossom, then gathered all my stuff and started to travel. I finally made it here, where i found an abandoned building, and i turned it into my tavern. I ran away from my past, but i've found a new future." He said, hoping that she wouldnt feel as nervous about telling him her history since he had told her his.

((lol yeah i was like Spooky Kids? XD))

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:59 pm

"That is a sad story..." she said, staring off into space the way she did sometimes when she thought about the past. Then she snapped out of it and looked up, making eye contact with Haru. "But hey, at least we're still alive, right?" She smiled then, showing her sharp hyena teeth.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Haru smiled back, then laughed "I guess so!" he said. He rustled around in his jacket pocket, then took out a small portrait of a female wolf furrie. He showed it to her and said "this is the only bit of my mother i've got left"

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Rainshine studied the small portrait carefully. She could see the family resemblance between the adult female in the picture and the lively young warrior sitting in her kitchen, even with his artificially coloured fur and modern clothing. "Your mother's beautiful," she said, a hint of something, perhaps envy, in her voice.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:10 pm

Haru sighed again "But, shes dead now. it's all in my past." He said, a hint of tears in his eyes. He put the picture back inside his pocket. His stomach grumbled, but he ignored it

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:12 pm

"Aww, Haru," she said gently, placing a paw on his shoulder for comfort. They sat like that without speaking for a few minutes, before Rainshine finally broke the silence. "Hey," she said, her voice a melancholy cheer (yes, I do realize that is an oxymoron, and I like it that way. 3nodding ), "You wanna hang out? I've got tons of DVD's we could watch." She looked him in the eye then and smiled her most sincere smile.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Haru looked at her gratefully "yeah sure!" he said. "you can pick, since I've never really watched DVDs before. I have a t.v in my tavern but its all dusty and doesnt work"

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:58 pm

"Yeah, sure," she said with a smile.
She led him into the small living room area and gestured toward an object whose creator had most likely intended it to be a bookshelf, which covered half the entire wall, reaching from floor to cieling, and contained not one single book, but rather hundreds of DVD's. "We've got almost any genre you can imagine," boasted the aardwolf hostess.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Haru gawked at the huge amount of DVDs. " if i try choose something, im probably going to explode" he said laughing. "this really is an amazing set of DVDs. Like i said, you can choose."

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:32 pm

She giggled and skipped over to the bookshelf, looking over a few of the titles there. "You like sci fi?" she asked.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Haru smiled "sure"

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:43 pm

She ran a claw along the spines of the DVD's in the "sci-fi" section of the shelf and eventually stopped on one she liked. She pulled it off the shelf and held it out for Haru to look at. "Star Wars," she said, smiling. "Surely you've seen it."
((At this point in time, since this a more futuristic type of story, I'd think it's safe to say that Star Wars is a very, very old movie. razz ))
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Haru looked puzzled. "no i havent seen it. whats it about?"

((whats funny is that I've never seen Star Wars in real life XD))

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:54 pm

((Haha, niice. Well, I guess I really am sort of a geek, so... it may be that Star Wars isn't really as popular as I think it is. xp ))

Rainshine's green eyes glittered with blissful geek-related knowledge.
"You see," she began, "it's this long, drawn-out soap opera of interplanetary negotiations and war, and jedi who can use the force to move things with their minds, and... well, crap, let's just watch it!" She skipped over to the DVD player and slipped the disk into the slot.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff