Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Acceptance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:13 pm
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre

Oh... Sounds like its a big deal like mine then...

I'm so glad I didn't invite her family to our wedding/eloping... made life easier lol

Yeah lets just say the only people from my side were my mom and step dad... and he had maybe 20 relatives... Still i would have rather eloped... She basically made it her day. Pretending she looked like me... shes 5'1" and 160lbs im 5' 10" and 150lbs... see the difference.

lol wow... sounds like that was no fun... If I had gone and had a wedding the only people would have been family from my side because either her family wouldn't have been invited or wouldn't have come at all... >.>

NO they would have come and thrown rotting fruit and veggies at u XD and her dad would have said "I object!!!"

LOL

Yeah I had my hubby walk me down the isle because my real dad was not present we didn't invite him and my step dad was kind of GRR it was a bad time with my folks then...

Lol... probably... Idk... If he had objected I'd have given him the finger and told him to leave.

>.> sounds like it... *hugs*

Yeah and we had my hubbys fairly tall uncle sit behind my step dad just in case because he is huge...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre

Oh... Sounds like its a big deal like mine then...

I'm so glad I didn't invite her family to our wedding/eloping... made life easier lol

Yeah lets just say the only people from my side were my mom and step dad... and he had maybe 20 relatives... Still i would have rather eloped... She basically made it her day. Pretending she looked like me... shes 5'1" and 160lbs im 5' 10" and 150lbs... see the difference.

lol wow... sounds like that was no fun... If I had gone and had a wedding the only people would have been family from my side because either her family wouldn't have been invited or wouldn't have come at all... >.>

NO they would have come and thrown rotting fruit and veggies at u XD and her dad would have said "I object!!!"

LOL

Yeah I had my hubby walk me down the isle because my real dad was not present we didn't invite him and my step dad was kind of GRR it was a bad time with my folks then...

Lol... probably... Idk... If he had objected I'd have given him the finger and told him to leave.

Yeah and we had my hubbys fairly tall uncle sit behind my step dad just in case because he is huge...

That bad eh? Sounds like a pretty traumatic event rather than the fun that it should have been. stressed  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:49 pm
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre

LOL

That bad eh? Sounds like a pretty traumatic event rather than the fun that it should have been. stressed

That's exactly why I wanted to elope >.< I'm just glad my real father wasnt there someone might have gotten shot!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 am
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre

LOL

That's exactly why I wanted to elope >.< I'm just glad my real father wasnt there someone might have gotten shot!

lol... I'm glad her father wasn't at ours or I would have gotten shot xp  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 pm
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre

You probably would have only my father would have probably been shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:28 pm
I have 4 pages typed already xD... and i still have lots to go  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:31 pm
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre

You probably would have only my father would have probably been shot.

lol... xd

and I cant wait to read it all. I know that writing mine down helped me a lot. I hope it helps you too 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 am
For me im just trying to remember time lines XD so far its seven pages and I still have some more to go... basically until now.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:12 pm
in my story I forgot or left out a bunch of stuff... It was really tough to remember and most of it was stuff I didn't want to remember. I look forward to reading it heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:33 pm
Thanks... I'm not sure where to send it unless maybe by pm due to its size sweatdrop

But I know i left pieces out but I tried to grab main ideas and main hurdles that we have overcome.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:51 pm
You can pm it to me if you want... up to you what you want to do with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:40 pm
Have fun reading it its pretty long  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:59 am
>.> god my life sucks... this is how i feel right now ....

He hates me  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:02 pm
Lusty101

He hates me

I'm sorry that you're feeling blue... What's up? and can I help?  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:19 pm
Foxifyre
Lusty101

He hates me

I'm sorry that you're feeling blue... What's up? and can I help?

It can't really be fixed unless ur a genie... *wishes genies were real*  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces