Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:20 pm
justice_prime
He ran through them laughing at them as they hit high voltage and fell uncontious, and scooped up two with his unactivated metal plated hands, shoving them in their containers and ramming through the now unlocked door " where is it....there!" he grabbed the disk and punched the button, running as fast as he could to the lift, jumping in through the door and slamming the up button

((...OK...just ignore me stare ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:21 pm
Saphira_lights
justice_prime
He ran through them laughing at them as they hit high voltage and fell uncontious, and scooped up two with his unactivated metal plated hands, shoving them in their containers and ramming through the now unlocked door " where is it....there!" he grabbed the disk and punched the button, running as fast as he could to the lift, jumping in through the door and slamming the up button

((...OK...just ignore me stare ))
(sorry, *did as he was instructed to*)  

justice_prime

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:24 pm
justice_prime
sorry, *did as he was instructed to*)

((Did you read the last post?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:26 pm
Saphira_lights
justice_prime
sorry, *did as he was instructed to*)

((Did you read the last post?))
(ok, I changed it, does my new post work?)  

justice_prime

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:28 pm
justice_prime
He ran through them laughing at them as they hit high voltage and fell uncontious, and scooped up two with his unactivated metal plated hands, shoving them in their containers and ramming through the now unlocked door " get the self destruct, I'll take care of the vermins!" he said kicking a few of them into the wall, sure the electriity and kick had killed a hand full combined

((Thats better ^^))
Neo flinched as he kicked some of the Greti's and he had to stop himself from going over and checking they were ok.
"I was doing perfectly fine until you strolled in." he frowned. "Why not just concentrate on getting out?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:32 pm
"it is specific instructions and programming....activate the self distruct and evacuate.....i will do as programmed"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:36 pm
"there's a lift at the end of this hallway" he said stomping the life out of the gretties that dared to get near him "just ask the mainframe."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:38 pm
Neo nodded slowly.
"That means that you die too doesn't it?" he asked. Although it was only a computer he had grown rather attatched to it. It had helped him greatly.
"Well, not die as you aren't technically alive."
He span around on his heel and waved at Justice. His hand hovered over the button for a couple of seconds then he pushed it and ran over to the door.
"If you must kill them then at least do it humanely!" he snapped. "You can kill things later, run now." then he disappeared through the door and into the lift.
"Hello again. Mind taking me up?" he said cheerily to the lift.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:45 pm
"so long as my A.I is stored somewhere i will survive.....elevator operational....2:30 until detonation"
the lift doors began to close

((is justice on the elevator?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:49 pm
Sou Jara
"so long as my A.I is stored somewhere i will survive.....elevator operational....2:30 until detonation"
the lift doors began to close

((is justice on the elevator?))

((I don't think he is.))
Neo poked around in his pocket and smiled, touching briefly a floppy disk labeled 'A.I'
"Can we make it out in time?" he asked, it shouldn't take over 2 and a half minutes to get out but he wanted to check anyway.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:54 pm
He pulled open the elevator and seeing the gretties laying stamped out, he formed to his kit form "come on, let's move" he said pulling an AEA out  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:04 pm
the elevator closed and began to acend at a fast pace

"mutation drawing nearer"

the giant greti had climbed up the elevator shaft and was trying to catch it

"1:47 until detonation"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:04 pm
"How close are we to the exit?" neo asked, if they could get a few floors further he could probably slow down time long enough for them to escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:08 pm
"Is this floor thick enough to take a shot from a standard fire arm?" he put the barrel to the floor, hearing the creature come up  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:20 pm
"b4....b3.......the your weapon would penetrate....however the elevator could stop functioning in the process"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff