Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm
((im not sure. Love varies in size and shape, just like we do. It doesnt really have a mass to it,so, it is truly just a feeling that many people are fond of. Women usually like chocolate, because it induces the feeling of being in love. Some people very much love love, but many people despise it, because either, they were never loved by anyone, or they do not know how to give it.
woah that was deep XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:53 pm
DarkJak21470
((Can anyone explain why anyone marries anyone, or what love truely is?))
Haha, funny you should say that, considering the topic of this story. razz
Actually, Mike and Trudy are in love, but they're not really that observant, so they don't realize that Rainshine doesn't love Tom. And they don't even know Desmond exists. Funny thing, marriage is.
Also, not all women love chocolate. I despise the stuff, because it hurts my teeth. (strange how that still feels like being in love, just not the good-feeling part of it. lol)  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:57 pm
((thats why i said woman USUALLY love chocolate. but i guess i should have rephrased that lol. alot of women love chocolate XD actually, your the first one i've met that doesnt lol razz ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:00 pm
Mike gave Haru a strange look and then shook his head. "You really are new to this area, aren't you?" he said in disbelief. "Our family gets everything, from our reputation to our property to the money we don't really have, from my grandfather, Anton. And he gets it by stealing it from other thugs just like himself. It is rather unfortunate, knowing that all we have to live by was obtained illegally, but I suppose it's good to know that we have it because of the love Pappy Anton has for us. You may hear rumors around town that the old man cares nothing for anyone but himself, but that's a misconception. He loves his family, if no one else."  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:13 pm
Haru sat, staring at the ground, and listening to Mike's story. "Thats really genuine, that he would steal to fend for his family." he said. "I used to live in Japan, but my father died in war when i was about 3. My mother raised me by herself, but i still worried about her protection, so i started to learn kung-fu when i turned 5. One day, about a year ago, when i came home from practice, my house was raided and my mother on the ground dead. I gathered my stuff, traveled for a year and finally came here. Along the way creating that violin from the tree i buried my mother under. Your grandfather truly loves the family. Never take that for granted."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 pm
Mike smiled at the younger canine, appreciative that he had finally found someone who wasn't going to judge his family harshly based on the crimes of his grandfather. "Thank you, young man," he said kindly, "for being so understanding. I'm glad you won't be turned against us by all the talk and gossip about town." Then, finding his thoughts somewhat diverted, the older wolf sniffed at the air and commented, rather loudly, "I wonder what them womenfolk could be workin' on in there..."
"I heard you, Uncle Mike," Rainshine called good-naturedly from the kitchen. "It's leftover spaghetti!"
"Leftovers?" asked the uncle in mock-offense. "Nonsense! Tell me you're serving me spaghetti made fresh from the finest ingredients in Spain!" He heard a girlish giggling coming from the kitchen and a furry, striped head appeared (belonging to Rainshine, of course) and said, with a humored curtsy, "As you wish, your kingship. The finest spaghetti in all of Spain."
"Ah, but don't you forget," pointed out her uncle, "that we live in Italy. Make it match my standards, darlings." Then with a chuckle he turned back to Haru and bestowed upon him these words of wisdom:

Women. You can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm
"I dont understand why i would judge someone because they love their family" Haru said, smiling at Mike. Then, when Rainshine and Mike started to joke around, Haru chuckled along with them.
If i had known my father enough to joke around with him and my mother both, im pretty sure it would have been very close to this. He thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:44 pm
At 12:00 sharp everyone sat down in the dining room to a meal of spaghetti (which did not taste like the "leftovers" that it supposedly was) and garlic bread.
"So tell me, Haru," started Aunt Trudy, "How long have you lived here?"  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:48 pm
"actually, about six months." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:20 pm
I have to go to bed now, and I go to my dad's house tomorrow, so I won't be on again for about three days. :/
I swear I'll post again as soon as possible.
Also, I've added something to the front page (right under the "rules" section) It's Rainshine's family tree, just in case you get confuzed. If anyone wants to add info to it, you can tell me, and I'll update it next time I get on.
Ciao, guys!
~Rainshine out  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm
Hey Guys, I'm baack! whee
So now we can start back on this here role playin' thingy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:28 pm
"Hmm..." she said, "Well six months isn't very long. Not at all." Then she turned to her niece and said, "Rainshine, dear, don't you think we should give our guest a tour of the town?"
Rainshine then turned to Haru and asked him, "What do you think, Haru? Would you like to tour the town with us?"  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:28 pm
Haru thought about it. "You've already done so much for me already. I dont want to trouble you."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff