Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:22 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Rin turned to Katelyn to answer her question, "Of course, any basic or Genin jutsu listed you may learn" he answered before, noticing Kujomaru on the ground. Listening in he couldn't help but smile as Katelyn said she didn't have a cup. Appearing at his side, he pulled out a small canteen of water from his equipment pouch and poured a bit into his mouth, "Dont push yourself too hard Kujormaru" he said.

((To acquire more tomes you need to be placed in a life and death situation. An easy way to acquire this would be to spar against your sensei. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:32 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

"I have died once. I don't want to die again!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kujomaru let the fresh liquid pass through his throat, the cold temperature felt refreshing. As the child drank, he regained his composure standing up. After all, Kujomaru was only ten years old, unlike his teenage peers, he did not possess immunity to unfiltered air. Although, his chakra caused the air to reach his lungs, making him dehydrated. Kujomaru started to perform handsignals, releasing himself from the grip of his sensei. One more time. passed Kujomaru's mind as he said, Fuuton: Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu! The boy surging his chakra within the confines of the wind. With his palm stretched out, a large burst of wind escaped Kujo's palm. The shock of wind collided with a tree, rattling the branches. Leaves falling to the ground like snow. Kujomaru conjured a grin upon his face.  

Kujomaru

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:16 am
User Image

User Image
•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

╔════════════════════╗

User Image User ImageUser Image

Noticing how badly Kujomaru had been feeling, Katelyn had began to feel sort of regretful. As if there was nothing she could do. There had to have been someway, but she wasn't so good at figuring things out on her own. Katelyn turned back to face Rin as she had still been awaiting for an answer to her question. Hearing the answer, she began to think very deeply if she would even be able to learn some of it. Knowing there had to be a way, she smiled happily. Katelyn then turned her attention back towards Rin as he helped Kujomaru. She smiled a bit as Kujomaru had gotten better. Getting the feeling she was probably gonna start training sooner or later, she let out a yawn while stretching to wake herself up and get rid of all the tired feelings in her.

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

You just have to find the one
Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:42 am
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon sat down again resting. He drew his sword and looked at the blade. He had no fighting style with it nor did he have any experience in using a sword .It was a gift and he had carried it around for a long time. It was a katana that had been cleaned often and was kept in good shape. The Steel glimmered in the light and the hilt of sword was covered in white grip wrapping. Something his father had designed along with the wrapping came a design of a tiger and an engraving on the sword that said "I won't go quietly" in Kanji. He stared at the sword seeing as he was done with jutsu for the day.

"...Or give into none."

zZSiNGHAZz

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:37 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

kujomaru sat upon the healthy green grass saying, Don't wanna waste anymore chakra today. Kujomaru looked towards Kaemon's direction, eying the blade in his hands from afar. He observed Rin sensei's stillness, as well as Katelyn's stillness. Kujomaru asked Katelyn, Learn any jutsus today Katelyn? Kujomaru wanted to know where his teammates were, he believed his teammates progression and his own were one in the same.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:41 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Seeing that everyone was doing their own thing and didn't need his help for now, Rin made his way over to Kaemon, who was staring at his sword, "Thats a nice looking blade" he spoke as he took a seat next to the boy, "Do you know how to use it?" he asked

((When everyone finishes with their training we're going to do a mission, I'll explain more later, so keep up the good work.))  

Burakku Ketsueki

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon looked at his sensei who sat next to him. "Thank you." He said at first for the complement on the sword. The next question was something else of a mater. "No I don't know how to use it at all. I guess I look like a fool carrying this thing around." He said with a small laugh. If he was going to teach him, Kaemon hoped he would have enough energy to be able to do half the things. It was unless of course, Rin Sensei had a Soldier pill. He had only heard stories about the pill and how it added some strength to the person who ate it. Maybe it could be used for training as well.

"...Or give into none."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Rin gave the boy a slight smile, "Not at all, It'd be foolish to not have it in the event that you may need it" he said, giving the same wisdom his Sensei had shared with him when he first was learning to wield a blade, "If you'd like I can show you a few basic techniques" he offered  

Burakku Ketsueki

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

"That would be great" He said excited. He stood up, testing his strength not really concerned about his limit. He had adrenaline rush and surely he would have to pay for it later. After learning three jutsu, and copying one that was of high level, he was tired. Probably after today he was going to be sleeping until the next day. Most likely now he would have to be carried home. Though he ready to take what knowledge he could.

"...Or give into none."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Hearing the voice of Kujomaru ask her something, she quickly turned herself around to face him and listen to his question. "Um..Not exactly. I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Katelyn replied smacking herself on the head feeling like she was the only one who went a day without learning a thing. "Training is so hard." She mumbled under her breathe as she wanted to catch up to her teammates.

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:55 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru responded with a smile, I see, I don't believe nature manipulation is for you. Kujomaru walked to his sensei as he stood from the ground. Walking to Kaemon and Rin, perched upon a log. Kujomaru politely asked Rin, Sensei, do you have any ninjutsu that is not nature manipulation that you know? Better yet I should ask Katelyn something first, hold on a sec. Kujomaru rushed back to Katelyn asking her, Katelyn did you play with any toys when you were little?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

As Katelyn had heard the words Kujomaru had said, she felt part of herself die a little inside of her. "Psh. Uh. Come on, I can do it. Just you wait, I will get it!" She replied trying to prove the point that she could possibly do it if she tries, but not feeling the courage. Saying those words now, she just had to back it up. No matter what happens. Watching as Kujomaru had asked a question, she felt like a retard just thinking that no one has faith in her. Once Kujomaru had returned, she listened to what he had to ask, maybe something that will lift her spirit. "Yeah I guess, I liked to rip dolls heads have." She replied picturing herself in her mind ripping a dolls heads off and giggling a bit.

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru though a little about Katelyn's toy choice. Usually a shinobi's favorite or most used childhood weapons could be used as a future weapon. Even Kujomaru realized that, seeing as his late sister used to play with darts, her darts becoming a serious weapon in the battlefield. Although, Katelyn played with dolls, Kujomaru needed to elaborate, he did not know of a weapon related to dolls. Kujomaru decided to just plain out say it, Katelyn are you interested in using weapons? Kujomaru assumed Katelyn possessed difficulty in learning nature ninjutsu becuase she did not know where to start while others such as Kujomaru and Kaemon did.

OOC: LOL people misinterpret my roleplay posts all the time. Trying to configurate a role playing excuse to introduce you to your class, which is weapon. Got any Ideas on the weapons you want to use? The reason why I recommend you focus on weapons because Kaemon just introduced his sword and I'm trying to get a glove approved in the weapons subforum. Anyways I don't know if you guys feel this way but a genin's arsenal is limited if they are not born into something. So instead of struggling learning the elements, I wanted something to amplify my offense with the use of weapons. You know like Kankurou, Temari(wind ninjutsu, but she has that fan which is a weapon), Tenten, and other weapon users.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

After hearing the next question Kujomaru had asked a question, she began to think about the question and find some sort of answer. "Welll, yes, but it depends whatever I can do better at. I'm really not so sure. But if you were looking for weapon toys that I used to play with, my mom used to teach me how to use bow and arrows. Though, when I first tried my aim was the worst you'd ever see. I think I improved though. " Katelyn had answered thinking about her child life. " I do believe I can learn Jutsu too though, I just gotta try harder. " She answered back thinking some more about how she would plan this out.

(( Nah, I didnt. I just wanted some drama lol. ;D Thats pretty smart. Made me rethink it over and sorta like your idea. I think I actually put weapon user on my profile. It was a bow and arrow. I love your idea. <3 ))

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:53 pm
((We have to start somewhere Kujo biggrin ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff