Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident evil game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m i r r o r c l e

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 7:27 am
Resident Evil I, and Resident Evil IIII.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:06 pm
you're all blind these are the bestest RE2,RE3,RE outbreak,RE outbreak File#2 and RE4  

[Nonexistance]

DivinityGrace

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:01 pm
Code veronica heart , and RE2 are the best in my eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:12 am
I would say RE 3 it was my fav because you never knew when Nemesis would appear or break through a wall, though it seemed a bit short.  

Blue--Phoenix

[DarkRini]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:03 pm
RE1 remake, loved that game, another fav would be RE4.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:14 am
I'm thinking 2 and 3. They were the ones that kept my attention all the way through and had the most suspence-factors.  

Das Jabberwockie

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:59 pm
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

It was the only game I've every played more than twenty times.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:00 pm
RE2 is my fav. I've finished it like 68 times or something like that. It was the first RE game I finished. RE 1 comes in close because I've been playing it lately. Re Veronica was fun, but 3 was just an adrenaline rush.  

Kyoukage

madwitch501

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:40 pm
Either RE 4 or RE 0 im going to say RE 4 in my opinion RE 4 had the best control setup.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:55 pm
Resident Evil 2, no competition. The only game in the series in which you HAVE to complete it more than once to get the whole story. Not to mention it had an amazing storyline with very interesting/disturbing supporting characters (Brian Irons anyone?). And also the Hunk and Tofu bonus games. So with the Claire A/B and Leon A/B, that's 6 completion times minimum!

Although I did love the Mercenaries bonus game in Resident Evil: Nemesis.  

starvigilante

Shuppeteer

Hesitant Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:17 pm
My favorite was Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: Dead Aim. Dead Aim is the one that I played most next to Resident Evil 2. I liked the music and the first person!action that it had.

Resident Evil 2 is my first and favorite above Resident Evil: Dead Aim. It was my first dose of Resident Evil and I haven't been able to part with it since.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:37 am
if only you guys knew!!! i played RE survivor and it was the best! if theres an RE game that has all the bragging rights thats the game  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:38 pm
Dr.ViNcEnTsAlVaDoR
if only you guys knew!!! i played RE survivor and it was the best! if theres an RE game that has all the bragging rights thats the game
I don't know if you're joking or not. Survivor was very sub par as far as production quality goes. The story wasn't all that. But the music, and the atmosphere are great. And some of the files you find are very informative.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:32 pm
Res 4 had best gameplay, but it was also more action than horror. I have to say Resident Evil: Rebirth= scariest.  

Sotha_Sil

JesterXIII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:44 am
RE4 was good, but I would put the original 3 before it. 2 being the best, 3 coming afterwards, and 1 thirdly...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff