Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stone Enclosure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:54 pm
The headband was used to smack aside the attempt at grabbing the clone's wrist, and the clone's other arm came up enough to deflect the beginner's kick up into the air as the clone jumped backwards, grinning.
"No, but you could have the skills for it. So is that your choice?

((He impressed the clone, but answered the question that he was asked incorrectly. Thus, the beatdown.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 pm
Tenketsou fell forward catching himself before completely falling.He stood back up as he reached in his hip pouch and pulled out a scroll quickly opening it to reveal a katana.He gripped the hilf firmly with his right hand as he pulled out a kunai for his left hand."Lets do this!" Tenketsou took off right at Ronnel spinning a few feet in front of him lashing out with the katana from the right, as a distraction towards his face as he twisted his body awkwardly bringing his right leg up aimed at Ronnels ribs as his left hand was planted firmly on the ground barley able to support his body weight.

((Isn't there like a river or pond or something in here?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:21 pm
The clone bent sideways, using some of the old Taijutsu training it had learned and practiced to dodge the kick for its ribs. There was an opening there as the boy was off-balance, and the clone took it.
Just as it twisted sideways out of the way of the sword slash and the kick, the clone slammed one chakra-enhanced fist into the ground. The force of the blow caused a minor tremor to run through the earth of the Enclosure, with the ground nearest the clone, where the boy's hand was planted, received an actual ripple that flowed along the surface of the earth like a ripple in water.

((Yep, there's a small stream in one of the four corners of the enclosure.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm
Tenketsou fell on his face as the ripple went through the ground.He took to his feet,burying his face into the corner of his arm before finding Ronnel.This time he took a different approach as he took a hard step before jupping high towards Ronnel swinging the katana with his right hand at Ronnels shoulder waiting a few seconds before throwing the kunai at Ronnels left thigh in the cover of his attack.

((Hmm i have to find it ha))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 pm

The clone grinned and jumped forwards, using a chakra enhanced jump to easily leap over the boy. Instead of attacking though, it spun around and backed up, still grinning widely.
"Good kiddo, good! You adapt and improvise and learn from miscalculations! But how far do your skills extend hmm?"

((Read the first post. It doesn't specify, but the entrance is in the western wall.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:46 pm
As soon as Tenketsou realized he had been jumped over he glanced back over his shoulder spinning in mid air throwing the katana at Ronnels chest landing back on his feet.Tenketsou reached into his hip pouch removing 5 shuriken throwing them in the most random patterns as he reached down pulling out a kunai with an explosive tag making hand signs causing it to transform into what looked as a normal kunai.Once again he took off towards Ronnel as he dropped down planting the kunai and his hand into the ground before using his momentum to throw himself at Ronnel with his left arm cocked back ready to jab.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:59 pm
The clone bent backwards slightly and let the blade of the katana pass over it before darting its hand up and catching the weapon. When it straightened up it used its newly-captured weapon to deflect the hurled shuriken that got too close to it. When the boy lunged forward to punch it, the clone reversed the blade and smacked at his arm with the blunt edge, a grin dancing in its eyes.
"What dream do you strive for?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:04 pm
((Im scared to answer the question.))

Tenketsou losing focus was unable to hear the question as he was hit."Damn you!" Tenketsou jumpped back as he smiled.As soon as he was a few feet away the kunai with the exploding tag exploded at the clones feet right were he had planted it.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:07 pm
The clone rode the explosion upwards by jumping, using the force of the blast to propel itself through the air and backwards.
"I ask again, what dream do you strive for?"

((This will never end if you don't XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 pm
Tenketsou stood up as he raised his right arm with his thumb straight up."Im going to become Kusakage one day!"  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm

The clone of Ronnel grinned widely.
"Good enough kiddo! Well then, I'll have to train you up so that one day you can take that post and I can be proud of it!" The headband dropped back into the clone's hand, but this time it was tied around a slender scroll. The two items were tossed underhanded to the boy. "You pass, welcome to the ranks of Kusagakure. That scroll contains information on the Genjutsu: Kai technique. As a ninjutsuist, you will have to be careful of being caught in illusion techniques. The Genjutsu: Kai can break many illusory techniques, including dispersing the Bunshin and Henge techniques if they are being used nearby. You perform the seals on that scroll, and gather chakra into the final seal. The release word, Kai, projects your chakra outwards in a wave that ruptures the illusions near you."

((Going ta bed soon, wrapping up posts in other guilds. This will take you five posts to learn - Genjutsu techniques are not something you can reduce due to your ninjutsuist bonus. The 'posts' have to be at least three sentences long each for them to count. If you need help on how to work that, you can look at the suggestions that I gave Homaru on the last couple of pages.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 pm
((I will post either in geometry tomorrow or after track cus Im going to bed also ha))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:02 pm
Tenketsou smiled as he accepted that Ronnel had given him containing the next jutsu he was to learn.Tenketsou opened the scroll, and began reading though it making sure not to miss any detail no matter how big. Tenketsou then walked off away from the clones and everyone else so that he could practice alone.After a few minutes of wondering around the cave aimlessly until he stumbled upon a small stream of water.He then cupped his hands together dipping them into the water and bringing them back to to his mouth.He clearly enjoyed every drink he took before standing up.[1/5]

Tenketsou took a few deep breaths as he shut his eyes holding his his right hand out after performing the required hand signs the scroll had said.He could feel his chakra flow from around his entire body and into his hand as he tried to build it up like the scroll said. "Ok I'm pretty sure i can do this,it seems easy enough."[2/5]

Once Tenketsou felt ready his eyes shot open as he started to scream. "Kai." At first it seemed like a success since the chakra he had built up was no longer in his hands but he soon realized that it had returned as soon as he opened his eyes."Damn I was so close to getting it that time."[3/5]

Tenketsou closed his eyes again as he took a deep breath clearing his mind in preparation for the jutsu.Ok Im ready for it this time. Tenketsou held his right hand out once more after making the hand signs again.He once again directed his chakra into his hand rapidly as it was building up just like it had before.[4/5]

After 30 seconds of building up his chakra Tenketsou took another deep breath. "Kai!" As the word exploded from his mouth he released the chakra all at once as if it was a disruption.The chakra exited his hand and formed little chakra ripples that bounced around the room for a few seconds before vanishing completely.[5/5]

Tenketsou slowly dunked his head in the stream dinking more water before standing up grabbing the scroll and walked back towards Ronnel."I got it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm

"Good kiddo, good. Alright then, I know you're a ninjutsuist from the ease with which you attained usage of the basic three. But tell me - what kind of ninjutsuist are you? Will you hunker down and defend, letting your opponent wear themselves out? Or perhaps you'll close in, preferring more powerful attack techniques that might miss? Or maybe even a mid to long-range path lays before you..." The clone rubbed its chin as it studied Tenketsuo.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 pm
Tenketsou didnt really need time to think as he had always been more of a balanced type. "I do both depending on my opponent.It seems like I favor attacking more but I try to keep it even.Why do you ask?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff