Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
- such a damn good time. [50 - Maxx D] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:34 am
DIRECTORY
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
page 5 blood royal . the night will always win . abandon . disrepair . headlong . bitter end . second skin .

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
. One Last Refrain .
16th June 2014
[ mato.pe | buck ]

when the lights begin to dim
there is time only for one last refrain

Refrain… is a little morose and quiet, a not-quite-healthy buck especially haunted by thoughts of death and lost love.

Awake during [ ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Cadence x Frame: Cadence Frame clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: second only to his One Song Glory brother and the first of RENT kin...and also he looks like a giraffe when his parents are a tiger and cheetah? lol  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:36 am
. Finebone .
6th October 2014
[ mato.pe | buck ]

shards of bone litter the ground - so fine they form a sea of white.

Finebone… is a connoisseur of life, with sharp judging eyes, a function from his Kimeti parentage.

Awake during [ ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Bone Ash x Dance to Forget: Bone Dance clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: my first Zikwa, I think! Elvy offered him and I couldn't resist his porcelain intricacies.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:08 pm
. Grand .
9th October 2014
[ mato.pe | buck ]

and as it coiled around the corpse
there was nothing quite as grand

Grand is… is alert and enigmatic, a buck that doesn't speak much, and when he does, with short sentences and esoteric phrases. Nevertheless, he still seems harmless, if disturbed.

Awake during [ late afternoon to night ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Jun surprise-gifted me with this boy along with his bunny girl from that gorgeous sculpture. Love my snake boy and that I got to use one of my favourite songs for his name.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:09 pm
. Madding Crow .
18th October 2014
[ mato.pe | buck ]

"I have vexed you, and - oh," the madding crow trilled, "it is my only joy."

Crow is… a professional botherer dour, sharp and hot-tempered buck who says what he wants, when he wants, as bluntly and harshly as he opines inside. He is cynical and distrustful, and believes the worst of kin. He has a deep fascination with the practical aspects of tool use and fashion construction, and at once despises and admires Never Idle's work.

Awake during [ ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: pet trade with blue for some of our most beloved B/C characters, Vlad and Estra.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:10 pm
. Sea-Foams-Milk .
2nd November 2014
[ mato.pe | buck ]

if alive, may the sea foam milk

Sea-Foams-Milk is… a buck that signifies all is well - a pleasing, pleasant fellow with a peaceful demeanor.

Awake during [ regular hours ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Farewell Smile x Abandon: Abandoned Smile clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: the sea-bros we kept from that clutch!  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:11 pm
. Foxy .
12th February 2015
[ mato.pe | doe ]

The Totoma feared her because she forced them to confront something more terrifying than battle: feelings.
And she did so slyly, creeping about expertly to hunt for best matches before she would spring upon you and muddle you into
talking to the handsome doe you'd been eyeing up. Like the fox that often slunk before her like a warning of her presence,
she was cunning. "Watch out for that one," the Totoma would say, "she is foxy."

Foxy is… a 'mature' Totoma who knows what she's doing, or at least thinks she does. A matchmaker by trade since her time in the mountains, her passion is to help kin find love and make families.

Awake during [ ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: I bet they thought it was really funny for of all people, ME, to win the pink blushy totoma doe. The winning entry was a letter from Rasp to Unfurl about eating her tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:12 pm
. Sparkle .
26th April 2015
[ mato.pe | doe ]

and all the stones in the water seemed to sparkle

Sparkle is… effervescent and fabulous, a dancer and prancer with lots of shine to spare.

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Abb's nail polish bribe thread - I nabbed Jun's painstakenly saved refs huehuehue  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:13 pm
. Dewbow .
10th June 2015
[ mato.pe | doe ]

when morning came, the drops on webs: a dewbow

Dewbow is… as sweet and fresh as the morning's dew, almost a little too bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Nevertheless, it's hard to resist her cute face...

Awake during [ early morning to late afternoon ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Cloudless Rain x Madder: Mad Rain Cloud clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Atma and Jun got CCed and gave me this pastel cutie!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:14 pm
. Glassjaw .
12th June 2015
[ mato.pe | buck ]

left!
right!
an uppercut
thus is the defeat of glassjaw

Glassjaw is… an unfortunately named scrappy fighter. Light on his feet, keen and determined, only one thing stops him in a good bout. No prizes guessing.

Awake during [ ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: I'm pretty incredulous to have actually won him in the crystal acha raffle, he's amazing.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:16 pm
. Firebird .
27th June 2015
[ mato.pe | doe ]

from the ashes once again
rises the Firebird

Firebird is… sharp-eyed and clever. She speaks only when she feels necessary, preferring not to waste time and words on extraneous things.

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Venom Rush x Sea-Foam-Milk: Poisoned Waters clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: CCed by Morphy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:29 pm
. White Noise .
6th July 2015
[ mato.pe | buck ]

NEED TO DO A STATIC IMAGE

White Noise is… stealthy, steady and constant - with eyes as clever as his sister's, he watches, listens, then speaks. Some does seem to find this stoic buck quite attractive...

Awake during [ ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Overkill x Fetch: Overfetch clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: Sweet Ruri RLCed blue for our birthday presents...and refused to let me pay...and then I got this hottie...  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:35 pm
. Last .
20th July 2015
[ mato.pe | buck ]

so he is the last.

Last is… sulky, sullen and a little bit childish - he didn't ask to be born and he isn't happy to be here.

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Bait x Fathom: Fathomless Bait clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: And sweet Ruri RLCed blue just because for Jun and Morphy...and I got to benefit too...Ruri is the best worst. Jun helped me name Last!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:36 pm
. Perceptor .
3rd August 2015
[ mato.pe | buck ]

first he was soft, then he was stern
and as life moved on, this too he would learn
but he never stopped being the perceptor

Perceptor is… a kindly buck, excited about the swamp, its inhabitants and science. One day, he will inevitably realise that the swamp, however, is not as kind as he'd always thought it to be...

Awake during [ ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Red Alert x Inferno: Inferno Warning clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: SO LONG. I WANTED THIS FOR SO LONG. The fact that Inferno was a hottie and that Abbs was happy to breed with Red Alert is too much for my bot-loving soul. AND THEN BLUE PICKED IT UP FOR CC and then I cried because we got Maggie, Perceptor, and 7-Up from it. Beautiful kidlets.  

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

Maxx D
Crew

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:37 pm
. Nearly Beloved .
24th August 2015
[ mato.pe | buck ]

Nearly Beloved is… part of The Twice Ended twins. Near and Dear have always been a little...different. Somewhere along the way, they'd acquired ownership of some...mysterious beans. With their bounty, they travelled to Rise & Shine, and gained permission for...a plot. A shadowy clearing, behind which they cultivate their...mysterious beans. Once berries fruited, they'd borrow a Rise & Shine salamander for a few hours each morning...nobody knows just what they did, but word gradually spread that the strange twins possess a strange beverage that they'd trade you for...favours...a drink so bitter, it'll make you...cough.
Go down to the Coughing Bean, they said, for that is what the shadowy clearing had come to be known, thanks to the tidy crop behind that sustains it, and offer a favour for a taste of that strange medicine. A drink so dark and bitter...that it'll give you strange new life. As for what favours? There are many the twins will take – but there is a neat little plateau in their shadowy clearing, off to the side, like a stage. And if you could step up there, and say a few words...
For even more than the coughing bean that they alone seem to know how to grow for the time, Near and Dear have a consuming love, and that is why they have made this place. For they are...hipsters[/strike beat poets.

Awake during [ ]

RELATING
Mating [ ]
Befriending [ ]
. Bonds .

RELATIONS
Parentage :: Bitter End x You Only Live Twice: Twice Ended clutch

RP LOGS

. Ongoing .

. Completed .

OOC Notes: SO LONG TOO, PLOT BABS. Really, I got alot of breedings I really wanted to do in 2015. This was imperative for End's legendary journey and I was still quite indignant that Twice hadn't gotten to breed yet, and these incredibly sexy flutter babs popped out if it.  
Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff