Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
After School club fun (open to everyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:49 pm
Tatsu smiled back, this was the first time that two girls in one day had smiled at him. This was shaping up to be a good day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 pm
*Revy laughed a little at how Kay and Tutsu where Flirting then goes back the punch bag and work on her strikes*  

MistressBalalaika2434

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:09 pm
"........" -priest just sat there near a table watching the actions unfold near him- "waist of time......"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:34 pm
Kay shot a jealous glare at Cali from the corner of her eye. She wasn't used to competition; usually if she bothered to express an interest in someone, the rest of the world backed off.
"I have an idea," Kay said suddenly. "How about I teach you some basic stuff, you know, just to help you defend yourself, and in return, you let me attend a meeting of your club, and maybe let me become a member?" She folded her arms and rested them playfully on Tatsu's shoulder, with her head laying on top of her arms. "I'll be good, I promise."  

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:38 pm
"Umm I guess so" Tatsu replied. "What do I have to do exactly?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:49 pm
Jak went back and watched them again. "Hey! Revy was it?! How about we spar together?!" He jumped through and looked at her. "After all, a punching bag is good, but it doesn't strike back."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:59 pm
Kay grinned and grabbed Tatsu's hand, leading him over to one side of the gym. "Don't hurt each other you two!" She barked at Jak and Revy. She turned to face Tatsu. "I'm going to teach you how to defend yourself. I'm going to throw some punches and kicks at you, but slowly and I won't actually hit you. You just do the first thing that pops into your head to defend yourself, okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:51 pm
"Umm, okay then" he replied, putting his hands up in front of him like a boxer would. "Whenever you're ready then".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:00 pm
Kay threw a slow-motion, simple right punch at his chest, knowing that most bullies Tatsu eencountered probably wouldn't be throwing anything fancy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:00 pm
*Revy stops and looks at Jak's and nods* sure that sound good  

MistressBalalaika2434

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:24 am
Jak jumped back and took a fighting pose. "You've got the first move." He said, ready for any attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:23 am
*Revy smile* no you have the first move Jak  

MistressBalalaika2434

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:33 am
He looked at her, searching for an opening. "Fine, if that's what you want." He said, jumping foward and preformed a sweep kick, tripping her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:35 am
*Revy smiles and does a hand stand and spinning her legs and kicking Jak in the face* ohh did that hurt  

MistressBalalaika2434

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:38 am
Jak laughed. "Great kick, powerful and furious." He grabbed her and threw her across the gym. "But it will take more to hurt me."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff