Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
CARROTS GAME SHOW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qw
  op
View Results

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:40 pm
shoop. right over your head but i love your train of thought. let me know if youd like another chance or if i should just tell you  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 pm
little side note: pay attention to what i said, but also mind what i did NOT say  

Carrot57

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:22 pm
re: PM - what is the question?

(this is my new answer)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:33 pm
There's a lot that you did not say.

This may require more of a hint for a derp derp head like me sweatdrop  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm
vegas is so rediculously close im laughing. unfortunately you gave me a question and not an answer, so no. vegas thinks too little goldie thinks too much. perhaps you two should collaborate lol. i realize theres alot i didnt say thats what makes it more fun. and sadly no more clues ive already said too much. no no no i cannot give anymore. sorry  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:04 pm
look harder the question is there and so is the answer. in fact i dont believe any thinking is needed once you see the question. immediately after finding the question the answer should be apparent.  

Carrot57

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 am
fine then, now it's - there is no question  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:30 am
aha now youre cooking with oil but thats not quite what im looking for. reread my initial forum post about this question.  

Carrot57

Carrot57

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:31 pm
come on people the clock is ticking i close the question tomorrow at 9:00 A.M. EST  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm
PM - what is the question? there is no question so there's also no answer gonk  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

Carrot57

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:56 pm
youre right. there IS no question in the pm. but i DID ask a question. answer it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm
re- PM and the question involved - I have no questions, sir.
Though I think your PM was all about taking a page out of space and time ninja  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

Carrot57

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:38 pm
WAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! *explodes* ahem... anyways you are correct. the pm was pointless. i said "i will ask one question and one answer is required right here in the thread" which meant that the question was in the thread all along. i think you had it earlier you were just looking at the wrong question. the true question was "any questions?". unfortunately my cousin hacked me and stole all my money so it might be awhile before i can get the prize to you is that alright?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:41 pm
Carrot57
WAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! *explodes* ahem... anyways you are correct. the pm was pointless. i said "i will ask one question and one answer is required right here in the thread" which meant that the question was in the thread all along. i think you had it earlier you were just looking at the wrong question. the true question was "any questions?". unfortunately my cousin hacked me and stole all my money so it might be awhile before i can get the prize to you is that alright?

~dances~
I dun care about the prize... I care about being right xd  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

Carrot57

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:46 pm
lol im sure you are that question was a real brain buster but im a man of my word and you will get your money. also the bonus question was what movie did i get this question from  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff