[PERSONAL] Toyo's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 pm
Chai waspanting heavely and his blush was even darker then before, his body felt very hot being heated from the toutched Toyo gave, he bit his lip and gave a small groan fealing something press agenst his entrence, his eyes snapped open and he stared up at toyo, alredy laying between his legs that were alredy spread and hoisted up so toyo had room, his body trembled in fear and in want but honistly more scared then anything he coverd his mouth trying to keep silent he knew he couldent get out of this one  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:35 pm
"T-Taili...." He mutters as his hand caresses Chai's face. Toyo press his free left hand against the boy's hip, slowly easing his member into his only opening. "T-Ta-Ta..." He breathes. With his mass fully sheathed inside of him, he hunches over him allowing his free hair to tickle his bare body. "T-Taili." He mutters once more.

Hasani Mubarak

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:27 pm
Chais stared up at him not nowng what he said he then literly stoped breathing for a moment when he felt Toyo beginto penitrate him, it being his first time he ended up screaming out in pain he was shakeing tremendisly and screaming and crying out through his small moans, he covered his mouth "t-toyo.......i-it hurts........" he spoke haveing alredy started to sob and get tearey eyed

(what is Tali??)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:56 pm
(derp bump)  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:53 pm
Toyo snapped out of his dream and looked down at the teary eyed Chai. Quickly, he pulled himself out and tossed the blanket over his body. "Damn it." He growled. "I'm sorry Chai." He states he got up. The red haired man made his way to the door as he fled his room for the front room. With this area being dark, he laid on the couch and mentally curse at himself for living such a life. "I knew it would happen... I should have just... Ngh!" He bites his lip. He just had to stay away for the night, and all the other nights if Chai was going to stay.

((You'll learn his tale soon.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:17 pm
Chai was panting heavely, he covered his mouth fealing the man inside fully nhis eyes were full with tears he then blinked and gave a moan as Toyo pulled out he was shakeing trememdisly, he hadent cared of shareing the bed nore the light touches but being penitrated was a bit to mutch for him to take he looked at toyo hearing his voice "t-to-toyo........." he spoke between breaths of air, he wanted to say dont leave or its fine im okay....but he couldent at all he griped the blanket tight and just stared at the wall the room filled with his breathing and small sob's 't-toyo.....h-he......he had no idea did he....?' he thought

((mmn he seemes very upset DX but chai cant keep a grudge agenst him for the semi sex XD pft he enjoyed most of it anyway so mabey toyo had a dream of a past lover im guessing )  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:32 am
Being the only two in the house, Toyo could hear his sobs. The man got up fast as he rushed back to his room. With his red hair finally catching up to him, he stood in the door way of his bedroom and looked a the young child. "C-Chai; this is why... I didn't want ust to be in the same bed together." He kept his eyes away. He would not enter his room, he stayed on the other side where the boy could not see him, just the little bit o his loose red hair that dangled.

"I-I can't control myself where there is another body in bed with me." He looked down at his hands. "I'm not going to make you leave, but we will have to sleep in seperate rooms for now on." He sighs and comb his fingers through his blood colored hair. "I'm sorry that I did that to you." He says before walking off. The man went back to the couch and sat on it as he dropped his head into his hands. "I'm going... To have to despell you Taili." He sighs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:16 pm
Chai looked to the doorway and tryed to stop sobing "T-toyo.......i-i didint know wthat you men-ment t-that........b-but it was a acedent right......." he spoke then bit his lip "s-so i-it's fi-fine toy-toyo....." he spoke truthfully wipeing his eyes hearing him waalk away "i-i really dont toyo.......its fine really" he spoke then floped down agean and stared at the wall he felt like s**t, he felt qwite bad for what happened but it was a acedent so he wasent very upset "toyo....im sorry to" he wispered, he sighed'mabey if thare is a next time to share a bed ill just sheke him alot to wake him up....or hit him.........but still i cant shake the the fact it felt better then when the cop toutched me.....toyo was my first but it really hurt.......' he thought sighing he was still a little aroused butn he had to calm down  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:16 pm
Falling back onto the couch, Toyo laid on his side. With his face in the couch, he closed his eyes trying to forget what went on. With the darkness of his mind, he started remembering Taili. They were mostly happy memories of the boy; maybe that was his reason for getting so quickly attached to Chai. Thinking of the occupant in the back room made his mind wonder to recent events.

"No... I can't think about Chai, without imaging Taili." He sheds a tear. Wiping his crystallized tear, he burrowed himself deeper into the couch.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:36 am
Chai just layed thare stareing at the wall trying to ignore the pain and his own arousment untile he sat up grabed his shirt and sliped it on buttoning it up, he stagered to thee door and walked out he made his way toward ware toyo was he stood thare for a moment then finaly spoke "i-im takeing a shower Toyo.......a-and to what happened....really its fine.....im fine....." he spoke before walking to the bathrooom and shuting the door behined him he took the top off and turnedd the water on leting it get warm before going in  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:56 pm
Hearing the sound of Chai's innocent voice. The man moved again as his dark red hair fell over into his face. The man quickly got up and went for his front door. Stepping out into the chilly air. The man rubbed his cooling arms, not wearing a shirt wasn't the best thing to do; but he wanted to dispurse his heated thoughts and body. "Ngh... I'll do it in the morning." He ran his fingers through his loosy locks and pressed his back against the wall and stared at the moonless sky, watching the twinkle of the stars.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:17 pm
Chai sat and brought his nee's to his chest he let the water pelt agenst his skin, it felt nice.......his skinn still burned from the heated toutched toyo gave, he blushed and bareyed his face in his knee's "toyo..." he swispered to himself, he then blinked and breathed rigid he was bleeeding just a little was it from a cut that had been opend agean of=r did toyo tear him a little he chose to ignore it and just let it bleed, not worth crying over  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:47 pm
Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a cigarette and lighter. Toyo isn't really much of a smoker; in fact it's rarely done by him. He only smoke when he's upset by his actions, but they would have to cut the man deep for him to sink his sorrows in a tobacco stick. Placing the cigarette between his lips, he held his hand over the flame so the wind would not put it out. Finally lighting his smoke, he puffed back on it hard.

Moving his hand and cigarette away, clench between his fingers, he blew the light colored smoke into the air as he watched the stars. "I'll have a word with Father Daniels as well." He softly states to himself and closes his eyes, intaking more of his cigarette.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:32 pm
Chai stood up and gave a slight sigh he turned the water off, moved the curten and steped out of the shower 'he probaly wont talk to me for awile..' he thought drying himself off, he then wraped himself in the towel and walked back to tehe room and put on the oversized shirt and his boxers then went to the kitchin trying to reach the cubords looking for the cup's, he needed some water at least, he ddidint need the cold tablet yet since he ha d taken his dose at 5, if it was time for that toyo would surely tell him, Chai covered his mouth and coughed into his hand haveing a little coughing fit  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:45 pm
Hearing the boy's cough, he blew out the last of his smoke and pressed the stub against the wall of his house. Tossing it in the trash, he walked back into his house and closed the door behind himself. "Thristy?" He called as he locked the door. Stepping up towards the young man, he reached up towards the cupbord. Taking out a clear glass, he took it down and turned to his fridge. Taking out the jug of water, he poured the glass full and put it back. As soon as he closed the fridge door, he turned to Chai and put it in his hands. "Here" He mutters.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff