Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Streets of Death City
Kitty's Manor <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:58 pm
Kitty then looked at Stitch saying."I know right?"Then Kumoru then said in his own mind."Hmmm its probably because of her being in her nekomata mode. . ."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm
Stitch started to fall asleep on the wall "i think im gonna need some training..."he could barley keep his eyes open "befor we....do that again"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:37 pm
Kumoru said."Indeed you would need some training and i believe me and the others can help out. . .But first i believe you should get some rest Stitch."Then Kumoru went up to him saying."I'll show you where the bed rooms."Kitty slowly gets up and goes to the kitchin to grab a blood packet then kitty sat down and started to drink it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:41 pm
Stitch stood up and followed to the room and befor he got to the bed he passed out on the floor and curled up into a ball  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:48 pm
Kumoru looked and said."Oh boy you really are tired. . .I guess I'll help you out."He then changed into human form and picked up Stitch with no problem and put him to bed and then said."Sleep well Miester Stitch. . ."Then he changed back into his normal cat form and closed the door and then a candle on a table lit up by itself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:50 pm
stitch layed at peace...his mind only full of the soul he had just taken from the killer  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm
Kitty finished her blood packet and then said."Hmmm I hope Stitch feels better soon nya."Then Kitty though about it and said."Hmmm maybe i should make Stitch something. . . "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm
after a quick bit of time stitch woke back up and sat at the corner of the bed he was placed in...he thought to himself 'i am pathetic if i only witnessed even just part of her power and this is wut happened to me thn i would b full of shame' stitch dropped to the floor with a thud raised his body to a handstand and started doing push ups  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:05 pm
Kuro was hanging on the celling and watching Stitch doing push ups and said."Oh Stitch your up i see kii! If your hungry Kitty made some pancakes if you want some kii."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:13 pm
Stitch hit his 100th push up after a minute and flipped over to his back and up at kuro "pancakes...never had them...can u tell her ill b down in a bit" befor he even finished his sentence he threw his feet over the door and started pulling himself up to touch his head to his knees  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:32 pm
Kuro then said."Alright I'll tell her kii."Kuro flew downward and then went though the crack of the door and then flew downstairs and then said to Kitty saying."Stitch is awake and he said he'll be down in a bit kii!"Kitty smiled while making some pancake."Oh ok Thanks for telling me Kuro."Kitty threw a tiny cookie in the air and Kuro flew and caught it with his mouth and then hung on the chandaller and ate his cookie saying."No prob kii . . ."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:44 pm
the room filled with the smell from the pancakes but stitchs mind was in one place 'i must get better i must i must' he thought as time flew past a half hour passed as he did form after form throwing punches and kicks to a imaginary image of himself picking up the speed of his strikes till he jumped into a spinning kick but as he came down for the landing his ankle twisted and he fell with a loud crash and shouted "I MUST GET BETTER"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:03 pm
Kitty's cat ears perk up and then giggled and then grabbed the plate of pancakes and then started to walk upstairs and peeked through the door to see him training and then she entered in saying."Hello Stitch I came up here to bring you some pancakes nya."Kitty placed them on the table and then Kitty senced that he was hurt and said."Oh Stitch you hurt your ankle nya? Would you like me to heal it for you?"Kitty said curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 pm
stitch sat on the floor and put his feet in front of im "sure that would b nice" he reached for the pancakes "what are these??? never even seen them"  

BoogieXIIXIII

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:12 pm
Kitty giggled saying."Those are pancakes nya They are really good there are ones with chocolate chips, blueberry pancakes,strawberry pancakes, There are many types of pancakes nya."  
Streets of Death City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff