Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Emperors Fallacy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:42 pm
{I'd bet you are. ;]}

Susanoo was successfully copied on the third try, what was now left is Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi, "Amaterasu.." He said, engulfing a nearby tree to burn. She was prepared to copy this one as well-  
The Emperors Fallacy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 pm
{Dx I'm having a horrible sneezing fit}

"s**t.." The first time obviously didn't work. Hopefully, this time it will-  

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:48 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Yessir. It's a genjutsu, it'll pierce anything really.

@Nirvana: Just keep rollin'. And nah, you're a pretty good writer. xD But LOL, Akane thinks Kemuri is hot? : P

@Muse: O_O Can she grow those back?

((Ugh... i really wana dodge it because i dont want Kemuri to love Shane >.< cant i just be infatuated?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:52 pm
(Sin: Lol. Too bad! I wanna be like Sasuke and you can be Sakura, I'll do things to make you infatuated and then ignore you and treat you like crap later. But yeah, you can just be infatuated. Sorry dude, I'm just very bored. D:

@Nirvana:
)

Shahz totally used Tsukuyomi.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Emperors Fallacy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
(Sin: Lol. Too bad! I wanna be like Sasuke and you can be Sakura, I'll do things to make you infatuated and then ignore you and treat you like crap later. But yeah, you can just be infatuated. Sorry dude, I'm just very bored. D:

@Nirvana:
)

Shahz totally used Tsukuyomi.

{Aha Wow, Shane I totally can't take your posts seriously xD. Ahahaha}

Finally, it was time to copy Tsukuyomi- Hopefully she'd be able to achieve this on her first try-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:06 pm
(xD)
Now that she'd successfully copied all of the Mangekyou jutsu, the man questioned the girl with the shattered mask, "Is that all?" As he took the scroll back from her, placing it in his pocket. She had now grown great in power, and she would soon, like him, be on the wider path, and like him, she would have to shed blood and bones, hatred and death. But that was what made the ninja life special. What other profession can cut down mountains for fun?  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:13 pm
The woman nodded, "Yes," Although it was the perfect time to strike an enemy or two, she decided not to. To begin with she was taught her family jutsu by this 'enemy'- and he didn't have to. It was better to just walk away for now, "Thank you." She muttered as her last words before disappearing from sight.

{Thank you Shane. 8D
I WILL NOW LEAVE TO WATCH SOMETHING.. ON TV.}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:20 pm
(np xd)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪Otogakure's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Karuda walked through the gates, a jounin at the gates decided to tail him rather then stop him.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
The Time Has Come - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 pm
Sindenky! lol
post plz  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:16 pm
]User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Kemuri turned to look at the two preforming techniques just outside the gates. Other villages would be less lenient but he did not mind everything was calm. As he did he noticed another Shinobi make his way into the village, someone tailing him already Kemuri let it slide. Though the jounin seemed more interested in the ninja that had spoke in rhyme. Something about the man...interested Kemuri? He got a strange feeling in his chest and watched. The way he stood, spoke, and the look in his eyes, as well as the clothing revielin part of his body.."He is so....COOL!" Kemuri could not stop thinking.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

90 Jutsu
_60 Academy Jutsu
__50 Gennin Jutsu
___40 Chuunin Jutsu
____30 Jounin Jutsu
_____5 S-Rank Jutsu

((*Sigh* ******** you shane xD ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:25 pm
(LOL
"HE'S SO COOL!"
I LOVE MY GENJUTSU)

The man raised an eyebrow, before laughing to himself. The man yelled out that he was... cool? What an adverse effect to his technique. This would be fun. Maybe now that the man thought he was cool or whatever, he could get him into Akatsuki! He slowly walked up the walls, until he was standing next to Kemuri. He then asked, "Am I still a b*****d?"

(Hey... I use genjutsu for a reason. xP He called us bastards and s**t, so now he has a reason to join Akatsuki.
His idol/crush is in it. Hahaha. twisted )  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

As Shanz approached the jounin, Kemuri found himself fumbling with words in his mind, "Oh ********!... hes coming.. is he going to talk to M-ME!?! What do i say? .... oh man i called him a b*****d! hes got to hate me" the thoughts raced though his mind as the stronger shinobi spoke. "No. I apologize i suppose i was a bit harsh. You never know whos at the gates of your vi-village." Kemuri spoke calmly but messed up on the last word as if something was caught in his thoughts. The Jounin rarely showed many emotions, but that was just his personality. He looked around some, painful aware of the way he was standing and the way his hair was in the rainy weather. He leaned against the wall to look cool, but before he even made contact stopped for fear if it looking stupid.

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

90 Jutsu
_60 Academy Jutsu
__50 Gennin Jutsu
___40 Chuunin Jutsu
____30 Jounin Jutsu
_____5 S-Rank Jutsu

((d**k lol, and i thought the cool thing. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:50 pm
(Yeah... I thought so afterwards, but I was like "meh." And hey, I'm bored! xD)

He laughed, but did it in a way so that it would not seem he was laughing AT him, as he nodded his head. "Why are you acting so strange all of the sudden? Are you uncomfortable? Are your clothes itchy or something? You could just take your shirt off. It feels much better," the man said, as he unzipped his cloak, and stuck it in his backpack, showing the man his chest. He was obviously just playing games now, but the man would not be able to see anything past what the genjutsu wanted. He would not see that he was a b*****d, or corrupt... he would only see the good side of him, everything but the flaws. And this was the punishment for showing disrespect... troll no jutsu.
(they see me trollin')  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:56 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

Kemuris face started to get slightly red as he scanned over the bare chest of the man before him. He was not aroused but was just very excited to being this part of such an amazing person. Before he could do anything that he feared me may regret he took a few step away, "I have to g-go..." he said in a very shaky voice before leaping over the wall of the village. After reaching what he believed to be a safe distance he stopped and caught his breath he had never noticed he was holding. "What was that... why did i ...nevermind.." he said pushing Shanz out of his mind.

90 Jutsu
_60 Academy Jutsu
__50 Gennin Jutsu
___40 Chuunin Jutsu
____30 Jounin Jutsu
_____5 S-Rank Jutsu

((Time to ruin your fun xD))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash