Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:05 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

She didn't say a world since she knew that the boy was eager. "Kemuri, when did you want your test?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco looked over at young lady, and gave her a quick look over. Draco didn't personally remember her since the only one who had contact with young Alicia was his clone, and since his clone hadn't cancelled his self, the real Draco had no memory of training her. But he didn't doubt that he probably had taught her, since it was still his turn to train the new recruits. "While I apologize on her behalf, and will speak to her about being more patient." He began before turning towards Kemuri, and cocked an eyebrow at him. Kemuri wasn't normally one to let his emotions get away from him like that, but Draco could guess why he did this time. "And I haven't forgotten Kemuri. But the young miss has asked to learn the Rain village jutsu, and as the Amekage said before, she is the only one who can teach it."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:30 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alicia Wonder

Genin / Medical / Rain Sub-Element / Amegakure shinobi /

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Alicia flinched at Kemuri's words but kept herself calm. When Draco apologized for her Alicia felt embarrassed because she knew she could do it herself. "Im very sorry for the sudden entry. i promise not to do it again, but i had come by earlier and no one was here, so this time when i heard Lady Amekages voice i walked in not knowing others were in here... so i apologize." Alicia admitted seeing as she did not know that other people were in here before she entered. When draco mentioned about learning the Rain jutsu Alicia nodded "It is true that i asked Draco-sensei if i could learn the Rain jutsu. And his clone had told me that only Lady Amekage could teach the jutsu, so i came here to see if i could learn it." Alicia admitted making a quick glance from the Amekage to Draco and back with her eyes.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Jutsu's left: 30/30 jutsu's

E: 30
D: 20
C: 5
B/A: 1
S: 0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Almost as if ignoring the sage and child, Kemuri's attention stayed on nothing in particular, but he only answered the Amekage, "Whenever you are ready my Lady." he was eager to prove his worth as a shinobi of this village.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:58 pm

User Image

"I can lend you guys a clone to teach you." She said as she heard Kemuri's reply. She got up. "Alright then." She said with a smile. "I will give you further instructions once we meet up at my training grounds." She said as she handed him a scroll. "It will tell you where to go." She said with a smile. She made a hand sign, which she formed a clone that sat in the chair. "See you there." She said with a wink as she disappeared to her training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Jounin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

Taking the scroll, he tossed a short glance at Rus, then vanished. He was ready for this exam, and even with the rain getting in his way, he would not lose.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."

107 Jutsu
_70 Academy Jutsu
__60 Gennin Jutsu
___50 Chuunin Jutsu
____40 Jounin Jutsu
_____7 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:47 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro was directed into the Amekages Office by the young Academy Shinobi collecting village work hours towards her Genin exam. It was wierd how long ago it was when Hiro was just a student, and was now a teacher. Thanking the young lady, Hiro approached the desk of the Amekage. Older than the last time they met, Hiro was still somewhat intimidated, "Uhh...Lady Dragconic, I just heard word about the obliteration of the Cloud Village....is it true?" Hiro questioned before carrying on. Hir owas so anxious to have his questions answered that he hadn't realized that his superior sensei, Draco, was in the room as well.

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:34 pm

User Image

The clone looked at Hiro. "Apparently it is...and rumors are that it was done by a Grass ninja...i believe the name was Kasumi." The clone responded.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro was baffle that just one person could bring down an entire village. "Say..Lady Dragconic," Hiro then turned towards Draco,"and with your permission Viraga Sensei I would like to take my squad to the Cloud Village as a supply mission. I know they may be hostile, but they a crippled...badly, and this would make a great trial run for them before the chunins." Hiro then awaited his superiors responces.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:03 pm

User Image

"A humanitarian mission?" The clone asked. "Well, you will have to get permission from the real me, but i can get the message to her." The clone said.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:28 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

"And you have my permission to go, if the Amekage allows it." Draco said before giving a short nod to Hiro. "We may not have the best of relations with the cloud village, but helping in times of need should certainly help."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:59 am
A small white bird with swirling black patterns flew into the room through the opening that the hiro kid had used. It would be enveloped in a puff of smoke and turn into a piece of paper. The paper would then float toward Nayely. The words on the paper were as follows:

"Dear amekage, I know the spokesperson for your special exam said that you were required to have a full 3 person team, but one of the ninja who was supposed to be on my team has turned out very belligerent, and I don't think I'd want her on my team anymore if she did want to go. I think the two i have still would be enough.
Emtaihonaleu Saburemaru
"  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:13 am
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro nodded to the clone, "Please do, otherwise I can go ask her personally." Hiro bowed out as he thought to himself, "First Leaf, then the Cloud Village...only a matter of time before they find this village. Who could cause so much destruction?" On his way out the door, Hiro turned to Draco. "Say Viraga Sensei, if this humanitarian mission pulls through, would you mind accompanying me and the rest of the squad to Cloud? I feel like they're well equipped shinobi, but with the hostility in that area I dont know how well they will work under pressure."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

Draco looked over at the Amekage, then turned back to Hiro and gave hime a shrug. He was just about to learn some Rain village jutsus, but he couldn't really let them go to a war zone unsupervised. "Alright. Just come and get me when you guys are ready."

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori made her way into the office tower and hurried up to the Amekage's office, going mostly unnoticed thanks to her cloak. The workers around the office probably thought she was just another Ame-nin reporting something to their esteemed leader, which was sort of true, the girl supposed. Still, she could not help but feel nervous about what exactly she was planning to report. Thus, she paused for several minutes outside the door -- merely staring at the wood paneling as she tried to gather her courage. Finally, she pulled her hood back, knocked lightly, and poked her head into the office. "Mother?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff