Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:55 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"Yes you have a father." She said with a smile. "Though he hasn't been here in a long time...but forget that...so, are you ready then?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Academy Student | Weapons Class

Nayley's quick dismissal of the subject of Nori's father confused the girl for a moment. She blinked several times, rocking back on her heels. The way she said it suggested that her father was still alive, but if he was not here -- and if she was not happy with him -- then maybe they had some sort of falling-out? Brushing the thought aside for a later time, Nori nodded. "Yes, ma'am. I'm ready."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"Alright then, we shall go to my personal training grounds." She said with a smile and then started to walk to the door and then walked outside to her training grounds.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"M'kay!" Nori bounded after her mother, grinning from ear to ear. What was she going to learn? How to blow fire, maybe? Possibilities upon possibilities swirled through her eager head as she followed the woman out into their private training grounds.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"Mom?" Noriko called tentatively as she entered the palace. "Mother? Are you home? Mom!" Only her own words echoed back at her, making her sigh. Maybe having the village leader as a mother was not so fun and grand after all -- especially since she had to work so much. Clones were not the same. Nori kicked off her shoes, leaving them haphazardly in the entry way instead of putting them up -- a small action of defiance and sign of her slight annoyance. Fire scroll tucked under her arm, she shuffled down the hall to one of the bathrooms, where she knew Nayley kept some healing ointments.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Noriko hopped to sit up on the counter, using the mirror to carefully apply the burn ointment to the area around her lips. When she finished, she sighed and stared at herself in the mirror for a long time. "I have to find some way to get her attention," the girl told herself. Shaking her head, she jammed the lid back on the bottle. "What does it matter? The village is more important. Why else would she make me grow up so fast? So she wouldn't have to take care of me." She stuffed the bottle back into the cupboard and turned on her heel, storming out and down the hall to explore the palace. As she moved out of the room, however, something throbbed in her chest. She gasped, clutching at her heart, and dropped to her knees. "W-wha--?"

Her skin appeared to be peeling back, nails thickening and darkening into claws. Nori tried to scream, but the sound was caught in her throat as her body twisted and reformed until nothing about her was human any longer. Her clothes -- beautiful as they had been -- lay in tatters at the floor as she blinked and shook her head. What -- what had just happened?

((Nori now looks like this.))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:14 pm
[Nice dragon pic.]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:17 pm
((That looks AWESOME!!! BTW your in a squad now xD))  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

A faint whimper escaped Nori's throat as she peered down at herself. Scales. Fur. Claws. A muzzle. Were those whiskers?! She turned around quickly. And a tail! What had happened to her? Was this some sort of attack? Who would have done this? Her whimper turned into a howl as she twisted and bounded down the hall. Where was her mother? Where was Nayley? She had to find her! Mother! Mother where are you! Help! Nori tried to shout, but was only rewarded with another long howl as she raced from the palace.

((To . . . somewhere -->
Thanks! Took me a while to find a good enough one on DA.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Upon spotting the mansion froma bit far away, he said to Noriko "We're almost there. Just a bit farther." he said as he had her body so close to his, and "felt" her. He wasn't really being perverted at all but imagine having a bare girl close to you, and only with a cape over her. The rain poured down but she would still be warm with his cape since it was waterproof, and since he was holding her tight for humanly warmth. Only about a quarter mile had Red X to reach te house at last.

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:22 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori did not answer, though she did crack her eyes open slightly. Though she did not have the pursed lips and furrowed brow, she was effectively pouting. Just a bit farther. Yes. Just a bit farther and she would be alone again. He would go back to training with that other boy and she would be left with nothing but an empty mansion and a stupid scroll. If this was what was going to happen all the time -- just because she was the Amekage's daughter -- Nori hated it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Upon reaching the front door of the mansion finally and her ominous silence, he said "Well, we're here." he said as he put her down, and just made sure that she had the cape around her tightly putting his hands over hers and his body against hers. This was nothing sexual or anything coming from red X. He simply wanted to protect the Amekage's daughter. Now he couldn't leave her side without his cape back, so he simply stood back up after making sure she held the cape tightly, and watched her, as he would follow her inside as she moved. He really needed to make sure that she was safe, and sound, so probably he also needed to insure that she would find heat somewhere.

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori blinked at Adam several times before stepping away and moving quietly into the mansion. She kept the cape wrapped firmly around her slim frame, trailing water and muddy footprints behind her as she ambled down the hall. It was much warmer in the Palace, without a doubt, but there was still no sign of her mother. Why did she have to go off and leave Noriko like that -- with nothing but a stupid clone? The girl shuffled into her bedroom and over to her wardrobe. What about lunch? Did Nayley expect the girl to fend for herself? She could not cook to save her life!

After pulling out a new set of clothes, Nori dropped the cloak and got dressed. She ignored the patches of drying mud. Who cared if she ruined her clothes! If she did, then her Mother might fuss, but fussing would be an improvement over never being around. At least she would be paying attention to Nori . . .  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:46 pm

Red X with a brow raised followed her around the house, as she made mud tracks over it, and he had clened his boots before entering the home. With a very worried appearance that he would probably by punished for this, he searched around the house for some sort of towel or something. No, he could use his Wing levitation jutsu to levitate it out of here. He opened the door worried, and got every bit of mud outside the house, as he sighed, and said "Shew.... Damn, what a relief...." he then had to get his cape, but he couldn't just step into the girl's room. It would be like raping her or something or it would just look plain bad. He simply stood facing the other way in front of her door, as he asked loudly "You done? Can I have my cape back?" he didn't really expect to be thanked, as the girl didn't thank him, but doing good was his job, as he was a symbol of justice to his village.

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:49 pm
-|Rain Knight Commander|-
User Image

Suddenly, the wall got wet and a form appeared and then came through the wall. It was the Rain Knight Commander. "My Lady...is there a problem?" He asked Noriko.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff