Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
St. Francis' Animal Hospital (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:48 am
*Abigail walk in to the changing room and start to ge ready for her shift*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:15 am
Shelley walked into the locker room also, She was excited to start her shift.
"Good morning Abigail" She said with glee.

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:33 am
*Abigail smiles at Shelley* morning Shelley ready to start the day  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:52 am
Shelley laughed and nodded her head. "Yuppers!" she said before walking out of the locker room and into the lobby of the hospital, There she picked up her clipboard and then looked at the patient board that was on the wall to see what floor she was working on today, and who she's be taking care of  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:09 am
*Abigail walks out behind Shelley pick up her clipboard and walks over to the walk and see what floor she well be working*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:59 am
Shelley nodded to herself and wished Abigail good luck before walking to the stairs and going up to her floor.

Pixie woke the next morning finding her self in the child part of the hospital. Her room had a underwater theme to it. She smiled as she leaded back on her bed and looked at all the fishies, there was even fish painted on the ceiling.

((I have been in a childrens hospital and they do have rooms painted our little shape cut outs on the ceiling))  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 pm
Kiba was sitting in his office, writing budget reports and filing papers to keep Pixie and several other in the hospital. He sighed as the phone started to ring. "Hello, this is Dr. Ippiki.......Yes, based on my examination that is what really happened......I understand. Thank you." He hung up the phone, court ruled to let the hospital keep Pixie while the police searched for evidence of abuse. He left his office with custody papers and placed them in the lawyer's office.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:43 pm
Pixie slowly crawled out of her bed and tipped toed out of her room, she was hunry and bored. The nurse there was busy trying to help another child. So she thought she'd just go to the lunch room herself. She did it in the other hospital.  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:55 pm
*Abigail turned from the bored and walk into Pixie* ohh sorry hey what are you doing out of your bed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:59 pm
Pixie's eyes widened as she the woman bumped into her. She knew she was gonna get scolded, like always. "I-I..Ii.....w-waz..hungy" she said softly.  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:04 pm
Kiba saw Abigail and Pixie, but Pixie looked like she was scared. "Hello Nurse Abigail. I see you met little Pixie here." He said, rubbing Pixie's head, trying to make her more comfortable.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:05 pm
*Abigail smiles at Pixie and take her hand* i that so well lets get you something to eat  

MistressBalalaika2434

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:07 pm
Pixie smiled as she saw Dr. Ippiki. She was excited to see him and glad that he noticed her. Pixie purred a bit as he rubbed her head. Dr. Ippiki was the best docter EVER. She took the nurses hand and looked up at her. Pixie was still a but nervous  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:12 pm
DarkJak21470
Kiba saw Abigail and Pixie, but Pixie looked like she was scared. "Hello Nurse Abigail. I see you met little Pixie here." He said, rubbing Pixie's head, trying to make her more comfortable.

ohh Doctor good to see you it good to see you *Abigail stand up her uniform was a little tight*  

MistressBalalaika2434

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 pm
"It's good to see you too." He said, smiling. He kneed down and looked at Pixie. "What's wrong little Pixie?" He looked at her waiting for an answer.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff