Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Gates [Post here before entering village] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:19 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia bowed to the man showing her respect "Yes sir, we wont take much time in your village." she said not wanting to bother the sweet village people. She looked at the Amekage's girl seeing her muscle tighten and walked to her. She whispered gently in her ear "Shhhh everything is ok, just calm down. No one is going to hurt you. Just relax and stay with the rain your village family and you will be safe." Sabia's voice was sweet and motherly wail speaking to the girls she barley knew. She turned back to the rest of the group with a smiled "Now, lets find Stitch and please lest make it quick." she spoke still in a gentle tone and walked into the wonderful village.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:22 pm
"Yup lets get going."
Zadok said before he entered the village, looking around the new environment like a tourist. But he snapped out of it, trying his best to stay focused on their reason for being here.

brileone

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:22 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

Akkari began to follow Sabia. She wanted to find Stitch as soon as she could.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:23 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro dropped his head into the palm of his hand at how inviting his squad was being. First how Kuro dropped his guard, then Akkai getting all reckless, and the Noriko for lolly gaging with the natives. "It'll be a wonder if we make it out of this one." Hiro though as the only two ninja that seemed like they were being professional were Sabia and Zadok. What if the Sound ninja weren't so forgiving? It woulda made Hiro's job a whole lot harder. Fortunately the sound ninja were understanding of the situation and aloud the squad in. Sabia adjusted her headband before entering, signalling for Hiro to reveal himself and follow them in. The thick vegetation of the trees rustled as Hiro leaped down, and walked casually in with the rest of the team.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Noriko slowly relaxed as the flower-girl spoke gently and softly in her ear. She was right. Everything was fine. Nakamuro looked confused by her reaction, so he could not know who she was. It was a mistake -- a misunderstanding. She offered the boy an apologetic smile but said nothing more to him as she edged around his larger puppet to follow after the pink girl -- the apparent leader of their little expedition.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:25 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro could tell that in his eyes, the annoyed woman was quite foolish, but what does he know. He only gave a smile at Oki, meaning that he took her apology to heart. A small sigh came from him as the two puppets vanished into another smoke cloud, the scrolls now in Nakamuro's hands again. It would seem that people don't appreciate his works of art and tools of war. He did hear that a upcoming war was about to start maybe then he could show off his skills to others with a blade at their throats from one of his puppets. He did wasted enough time as he needed to complete three more missions and to spar with someone.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:37 pm
[damn I wish I could join you guys emo my entire squad is there!! I SHOULD BE THERE!!!! D: sorry guys. Things just aren't going my way right now .___. ]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:40 pm
XSK Ambrosia
[damn I wish I could join you guys emo my entire squad is there!! I SHOULD BE THERE!!!! D: sorry guys. Things just aren't going my way right now .___. ]

((MUHAHHAHA!! Your squad belongs to meezzzz!!! >D lol sorry dude with you were here :/))  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She then appeared with Noriko. She then picked her up, and began to run really fast, holding her. Back to Ame they went.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:04 pm
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox made his way to the entrance of the village. His nose sniffed out fellow Inuzuka who were clearly hidden within the trees. He simply chuckled as one jumped down and greeted him, handing him a small clip board with a paper he needed to fill out. Velox took the paper and quickly filled it out before handing it back to the guards and awaiting entry.

Name: Velox V. Sokuryoku
Reason: To establish a treaty between Kumogakure and Otogakure
Duration: As soon as I can see the Otokage and say what I need to I'll leave.

葵ーThe Blue Fang of the Eastー騎馬

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:41 pm
Yammy looked down at the man and read his papers. "Go on in." He stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm

User Image

▎▎xxVelox Verbera Sokuryokuxx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxSanninxx▎▎xxByakuganxx▎▎xxInuzukaxx▎▎

Velox nodded as he began to enter the village. It was rare, nowadays, to see another Inuzuka. He chuckled at the fact and continued onto the Otokage's Office.

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image

Onexxdayxxmyxxfangsxxwillxxbex x
Longerxxandxxsharperxxthanxxanyonexxx x

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE LONGER YOUR FANGS ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY CAGE...

User Image

User Image

{{WARNING!...lazy post rofl }}
Velox headed out of the village and towards his home.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:23 pm
As Victor left the village, he adjusted his pouches so that they were on either side of his legs. Now, it was time to do what he'd been planning to do for quite some time. The Leaf....it was going to get shaken up a little if Jin could help it. Life in the Sound was...boring. It was time to do something with his life. something that he would be remembered for.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:22 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro approached the gates, along with Vilmos trailing behind on his tethered rope. The guards halted the squad as Hiro explained the situation to the guards. "This shinobi is a fugitive runaway of the Rain who was trying to seek refugee in the sound village. The Otokage has allowed us passage." Hiro waited at the gate for the rest of his squad while the guards at the gate overlooked the situation.

User Image

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items