Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otocademy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:04 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Transmission to gust and timber: I HAVE FOUND STITCH AT THE KAGE'S OFFICE!

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:08 pm
"Well they found him so lets head back now. We can do some sightseeing later."
Zadok said jokingly as he smiled. He then started to roof hop towards the kage's building. He took the roofs in order to avoid the villagers.

brileone

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro responded to the transmission, "Right were on our way back now." Hiro ended the transmission as he moved along the rooftops and back to the kages house.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:26 pm
 ~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~Academy Student~Blood Of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark

User Image

~Morpiece the Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked~

User Image

The teacher pointed to a pile of scrolls and Skye walked there examining each one," We could make up combination jutsu if we both learn separate jutsu's and have them work together", Morpiece said as he slithered off and looked at a fuiton scroll," Hey we could confuse the opponent but creating many clones of ourselves", Skye said picking up a clone jutsu scroll.

Skye finished the scroll, he learned that the clones were merely illusions and can't deal any true damage, "Ok! Clone Jutsu!", Skye said. He made some half clones and some dead illusions, Skye sighed," Better put more chakra in it", he said, perfect clones were made, this time no body parts were missing. " Ok, now Morpiece it's your turn.", Skye said.
2/2

Morpiece found the scroll labeled Wind Clone Jutsu," Alright, let's go wind clone jutsu", Morpiece said, putting chakra into it. He made a group of snake clones made of wind but a cool breeze passed by, destroying them. Morpiece tilted his head and tried again, but this time concentrating on important points on the clones. The clones were built stronger and a simple wind couldn't blow them away, but a punch would destroy them," So... My clones would be the main offense in this combination move, but the opponent would soon realize this. Let's learn more jutsus", Morpiece said.2/2  

Jutsus learned: Clone jutsu-Skye  Wind Clone Jutsu-Morpiece 
Com. Jutsu: Havoc Clone Jutsu  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:36 am
"Good, now learn whatever else you would like to learn from the jutsu scrolls." Ulqiorra said showing jutsu scrolls from all over the world.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 pm
~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~Academy Student~Blood Of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark

User Image

~Morpiece the Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked~

User Image

Looked at a board on the wall and he had to also learn the substitution jutsu and the transformation technique," Morpiece for these ones we won't need to create combination jutsu's", Skye said.

" Ok Substitution Jutsu!", Skye said, trying to replace himself with a nearby item, a scroll would have taken his place but was destroyed in the process. "Again, Substituton Jutsu", he said making a second attempt. He came out successful, replacing himself with a brick. 2/2

"Now transformation jutsu", Skye said foucusing his appearance on Ulquiora, but he turned out to be deformed." Sorry teacher..., let me try again", Skye said, looking exactly like Ulquiora. 2/2

Skye looked at a pile of Katon scrolls and came up with an idea,"Morpiece, if you could create poisonous gases and I ignite it, the results would be devastating. Also we both wouldn't be poisoned", Ske said grinning. "Ok, Flare Jutsu.", Skye said, foucusing his Chakra into fire and releasing it from his mouth. He was able to create a small spark but it wasn't long enough so he put more chakra into it. The results created a line of fire, one foot and lasted a few seconds, Skye smiled and said," Morpiece, time for you to keep your part of the job".

Morpiece slithered and found a rain village jutsu that could help, Hidden fog Jutsu, Morpiece figured that instead of water he filled it with poison it would not weaken the results of fire and be toxic if inhaled, also opponents would be trapped in it. Morpiece began to work on this jutsu. He started with the basics and tried to create fog," Ok Hidden Fog Jutsu!", Morpiece said creating a light mist. It wasn't enough and the room wasn't damp enough so they stepped outside, Morpiece tried again and successfully created thick fog.

"Now for the poison", Morpiece said, foucusing his chakra to create poison in his lungs then releasing it with the fog, the fog still had a high amount of water and wouldn't ignite. Morpiece tried again, but used a great amount of chakra to force alot of poison in his lungs, this time the Fog was completely purple and had little traces of water. 4/4

Skye stood up and used Flare Jutsu on the fog, the fog instantly ignited and created a large expolosion and left wisps of poison gas ,"Great job Morpiece, you did well", Skye said, he turned to Ulquiora and said," Does this mean were officially Genin?"

Jutsu's learned: Tranformation Jutsu, Substituton Jutsu, Flare Jutsu - Skye Hidden Fog Jutsu/ Poison Fog Jutsu - Morpiece

Com. Jutsu: Exploding Fog Jutsu  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 pm
"Yes." Ulqiorra said, handing them both a headband.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:00 pm
"Thanks", Skye said, tying the bigger headband around his neck. He took the other headband and also tied it around Morpiece's neck, tight enough that it wouldn't slide off. Skye looked at a pile of missions and choose two that were tied "Ok Morpiece, let's head off to look for missing cat", Skye said, dashing on the path," This means were official ninja of the sound", Morpiece said, they both grinned.

======>To Training Grounds  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:50 pm
Akui walked into the classroom, looking around with a bit of wonder on his face. He hadn't been in a class before. He hadn't even heard about a class until he actually got serious about his training. Glancing at the desks, he soon noticed someone standing by the blackboard. I guess that's the teacher he thought. "Um...excuse me, sir. Is this the class for Academy students?" He asked, knowing it was a stupid question.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:14 pm
"Yes, it is." Ulqiorra said to the new student.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:47 am
"Ah, good." Akuis' shoulders slumped a bit as he relaxed himself. Not wanting to seem rude, he straightened up again and bowed, introducing himself. "I'm Akui Kaguya."  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:02 pm
(Sorry I didn't respond earlier, power has been out.)

"Call me Ulqiorra, now let's begin. Learn the jutsu on the board." Ulqiorra said, indicating the writing on the board describing how to preform Bunshin no jutsu, Kawarimi no jutsu and Henge no jutsu.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:39 am
(Don't sweat it, I understand.)

"Yes si- I mean, yes Ulqiorra." Akui said, bowing his head. He walked over to the board, anaylzing the jutsus he was to learn. Something tells me this is going to be difficult he thought as he began to channel his chakra.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:15 pm
(So, yeah, just do the jutsu in rapid succession and i'll tell you what to do next.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:53 pm
Focusing, Akui stood motionless as he thought. Enough chakra has been channeled and he was ready to try out the first jutsu. He made a cross with his index fingers."Bushin no Jutsu!" he yelled. A puff of smoke appeared and cleared in an instant. A clone had been made, but it laid on the ground without any movement. A failure.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff