Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Menrui Specialized Foods (Menu is up) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:11 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"Wait wait wait up," saying as he took the food he had with him and ran out behind Hachi. His ax had hit the top part of the door. Quickly moving it down Ivan ran after Hachi.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:47 pm
Ryo Loki
Bounty Hunter Class: Weapons
User Image

As soon as the restaurant came into view Ryo sped off past Kiya and his sensei to dash into the building. "Food!" He cheered and dashed to the nearest booth.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:22 pm
"Oh my. Food. How exciting," Kleine muttered sarcastically. "Instead of sitting here and ejaculating over digestable solids, how about we all get to know a little something about each other. First off, I'll introduce myself a little further since you guys keep calling me "kid" or "sensei" or "creepy little boy". My name is Kleine Heiland. KlAI-Nnh HAY-Lend. I'm the former Mizukage, and the nine-winged angel. Because of my... mixed situation, you may also feel free to call me Bishamonten. He and I... I guess we're one-and-the-same, now. Anyway, don't tell me your names, I already know them. As for your obvious sexual tension, save it. If I have to witness some corny heterosexual romance story then I'll probably kill myself... not that I can even die... But I'd take you with me. So... yeah. Let's keep things PG-13. Or you won't even have the body parts necessary to take things further. I don't really have any experience in castration, but I'm always open to trying new things."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:43 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo didn't pay much mind to his sensei's sarcasm. He'd been starving for about 3 days now, so to him Ryo had every right to be excited for some grub. "Bishamonten?" He repeated the name aloud. Where had he heard that name before again? Ryo tried to remember but his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by Kleine's account of his flirting with Kiya. The blonde shinobi instantly went a little red in the face and waved his leather-gloved hands about wildly. "H-Hey now! I just met her." He frowned at the man. "Don't jump to conclusions like that! Its embarrassing!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:03 pm
XXXXX▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

''Embarrassing? Or true?" When Ryo questioned his name, Kleine simply flicked his hand. His face kept still; with neither displeasement nor satisfaction. ''Bishamonten. It's not really my name -- it's what the natives call me. You can call me Monte. . . that's what I think it was." Perhaps Ryo had heard of him from somewhere, but it wasn't that it really mattered. No matter what strength this boy mustered... no matter what courage... no matter what legion... he would never, ever surpass the man before him. That was simply something Kleine knew. . . more than anything else. ''So. . . this might seem like an odd question, but. . . you aren't from these parts, are you? It doesn't seem so. You smell like. . . almost like. . . grass. Yes. Grass. I know that smell, more than anything else. It was my home -- and it was where the most blood was shed. . . by my hand."

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

XXXXX▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:49 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo looked a little surprised that Kleine could guess that easily. "Actually yeah, I started my ninja training in the Grass village. However, I was born and raised in the ghettos of Amegakure." He answered but withdrew a little after his sensei finished speaking. "Why did you kill the Kusagakure people?" Ryo asked seriously. He held a strong distaste for all murderers, but even more so for people who killed needlessly. Hopefully Kleine wasn't the type who just killed for the fun of it.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:02 pm

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

''They weren't grass shinobi. They were from... elsewhere. Retributioners -- for me taking the Mist Village. And amongst them... was the demon. I killed the demon. And I'll kill it again, and again, and again if needs be. There is nothing else in this world for the fox... but death." Ame. He had been there before. But he didn't like it. Too much rain -- nothing like home, where it was dry. All of the rain... all of it... was filled with malice. Was filled with disgust. And such a disgust was shared by the people. They were cold... and no longer would he return to a place such as that -- a bearer of humans with no hearts. ''I can see it in your eyes -- idealism. It's hard for us to follow our ideals -- or at least to defend them. To be so... fervent, in your beliefs, something must've happened. What? What happened to make you as you are? The death of a loved one? I've experienced that. Trauma? From seeing what you shouldn't have? I've experienced that as well. And yet... I carry no such ideals. In fact, I firmly believe that I... don't really care about anything at all. There are circumstances to everything. What are yours?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:25 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo sighed, knowing that this man must've been talking about the nine-tailed fox. It had become so legendary that even in his small part of the world he knew of it. Yet, like the Angels the Demons were immortal so long as they could continue to jump from host to host. "To garner eternal hatred is also to garner eternal destruction. I don't believe this path you've taken will ever bring you lasting happiness." Ryo said to him. Hearing Kleine talk about him though, Ryo nervously scratched the back of his head and laughed. "Heheh, you make me sound like some kind of saint." He simply replied with a foolish yet humbled grin. "Honestly I can't tell you why the way I am. I am simply myself." Ryo puzzled over where he got his "ideals" in the first place. He'd had them for so long that he was starting to believe that he'd always had them. It just made common sense to him to do the right thing in a world where so many failed to try. "I haven't had any parent figures around to enforce these beliefs on me. Mom died around the same time I was born, and my dad just left for reasons I'll probably never know. I was simply raised by a family of artists, and they let me do whatever I felt like. They just loved me unconditionally, and it didn't matter how I acted or even that I wasn't their real kid. I guess that was their true gift. In any case the point is that I haven't had anybody worth calling a hero. Well, actually...there was one." The image of his older "brother" popped into his head. "But he was murdered about a year ago. He was quite popular around then. Perhaps you've heard of him. He had some memory problems so he simply called himself "FENRIR." Kinda weird huh? Well he's actually the reason why I decided to become a shinobi in the first place." Ryo recounted the times he spent around the man. His brother never seemed to have any time to hang around for long after he joined Kumogakure but his brief visits left a powerful impression. "He taught me to never back down, especially for that which is most important to me, as well as to use my jutsus honorably and never use them to take advantage of those I deem weaker than myself."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:54 pm

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

''Oh, I have no real quarrel with the Kyuubi. It's simply a matter of my own survival; He hunts me. In return, I hunt him. It's a cycle that will probably never end, but it doesn't really matter to me. It's not a losing battle. There is no winning or losing, really. I just... don't want to be pushed around. And I don't want to be sealed. I'm free, right now, and I don't want that to ever change." Placing his hand on the top of Ryo's head, he softly smiled at the man, though the boy... probably wouldn't understand why. But the reason... was incredibly simple. Being like this... seeing the world like this... meeting the people like this... he was glad to be able to do it. To be able to live... this life. He reveled in his freedom. And nothing would ever take that away. ''I'd tell you my history... but I have two. After all, I guess I can't really consider myself as one person, anymore. Both of those inside me... are both men, who have their own memories... their own happiness... their own ideals. But the thing is... neither were very good, in life. I guess... it's not a surprise for me to tell you... that I'm not a good person. There came a time, eventually... where I stopped being able to understand the difference... from what was right, and what was wrong. But what is right? Is it "kindness"? Or is it bare greed and instinct?" He, at first, was going to share his past... but maybe... Ryo wasn't really interested in that. It wasn't like Kleine was anyone special to Ryo. Not a friend, not a brother. Just a man who had taken it upon himself to teach him more than he should've bothered to. ''F-E-N-R-I-R? I... see. That man... hurt my father. See his eye, that always remains closed? He lost it... because of that man." Kleine had never met Fenrir. Kleine had never heard or seen Fenrir. But he knew... that he was, perhaps, above all else, a tyrant. ''But... I don't hold it against him. We are what we are, and I'm sure he had his reasons. Isn't that right, Hanzo?" The boy asked, though this simply caused for the man to shuffle his feet nervously. ''Er... sure. I'm sure he had reasons... I just can't really think of any right now." That was his response. Much more was desired to be said, but he didn't want to... destroy the peace, or anything. ''Me neither. Now, moving on -- I'm glad that you had someone special to you. I had someone special to me, too... but I guess... I left him behind. Lars. That was his name, I think. But that was in the past -- that was the old me. That was when there was still a difference -- a barrier -- between "me" and "myself". Between "Kleine" and "the angel".

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:24 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo's eyes sharpened and he pointed at his sensei. "Right is simply doing the good and honorable thing. It isn't a mindset, but a way of action. It is the ethical standard set by a series of behaviors." He explained to the man. The concept seemed so obvious to him that he had difficulty understanding how his sensei could be so confused about it. "So I told you my past. Whats yours?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:34 pm

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

''I believe "righteousness" is dictated by the morality of the one who acts. Thus, if my morals were to kill, lie and steal, it would be the "right" thing to do for me to "kill, lie and steal". I've always thought that way, but maybe it's not as simple as I think. Maybe it simply can't be explained. Maybe it doesn't need to be." When Ryo asked for his past, he simply went... silent. It wasn't that he was afraid to tell his past, and it wasn't that his past was all that grave, but... it was just... hard to explain. ''Killed my mom. Father killed himself to revive Hanzo. And the next I awoke... I was in the body of a child. Maybe it was my own doing... maybe I thought, as a child, I could escape responsibility... escape guilt... escape sadness... but whether or not that was what I believed... well, that slips from my grasp. What matters is that Hanzo was the only one there for me. The only one who was willing... to take care of some beaten down, demonic child. I guess I was young... guess I was stupid... 'cause the first thing I did... first thing I said, when I awoke, was... "Papa"... and the person whom the word was directed to... was obvious. Maybe he's not my dad, but I see him that way. Maybe, though... he doesn't want to be around, anymore. He doesn't talk much, really. But he died for my sake -- and I would never allow someone to do that for me." It seemed that Kleine's words... eventually shifted to the near-present rather than the past, but to be fair, there were many things he couldn't really grasp. Memories that... maybe... he didn't want. Through the entire time, Hanzo only remained silent. He was fine with the life he had, but there was a certain emptiness that grasped him, as well. But maybe it was human. Maybe everyone, deep inside, felt this way.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:39 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩The Eternal Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi arrived at Menrui's and sat down, browsing the menu. "I'll take... A meatball! Lasagna!" He waited a while until it was served to him then began to eat slowly.

Voice Sample
The Darkness of Eternity - Theme
Through the Fire and Flames - Battle Theme
Whatcha Say? - Death Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:58 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩The Eternal Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi finished his meal and left.

Voice Sample
The Darkness of Eternity - Theme
Through the Fire and Flames - Battle Theme
Whatcha Say? - Death Theme

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:17 pm
Ryo Loki
User Image

Ryo shrugged. Kleine was obviously a very deep man who was wrapped up in his thoughts, but there were too complicated so Ryo tried not to think about it so much. Instead he was wondering what had happened to the other girl who had been with them. "Kiya sure is taking a while....." He thought aloud.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:36 pm
▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

User Image

XXxXⓀⓁⒺⒾⓃⒺ

XXXXxX[166 ll 166]

''Maybe we scared her off," He said, pointing out the most-likely cause for the arrival that never came. ''But it doesn't really matter. Romance isn't what you need right now. But what do you need, Ryo? I can't really put my finger on that. I know you've probably already heard this question a million times and a half -- but do you really think... vengeance will save you?" Ryo may have thought it would, but Kleine was more than he appeared on the surface. He had lived life, and all that life was. No wiser nor experienced of a man existed, perhaps, than the man before Ryo. And more than just living life -- he saw through the lives of others, from deep within. Vengeance never... brought them to the satisfaction they desired.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff