Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:49 pm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carla Sennin
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
~|Carla looked at Hachi. She then made a hand sign, which she suddenly took on Hachi's form as she concentrated. As the smoke cleared, she knew that she had almost every detail correct.
[Henge no Jutsu Learned -1 Rinnegan]

She took a deep breath. "Clones..." She said to herself. She made the hand sign and concentrated as hard as she could. Several smoke formations appeared around her and once the smoked cleared, she realized that the objects were actually her clones. "Thats kind of nifty." She said with a smile.
[Bunshin no Jutsu learned -1 Rinnegan]

Carla looked at the final technique. Keeping her clones active, she looked around and saw a log. She touched it, leaving her chakra signature there. She walked up to her clones and told one of them to slap her. Carla exploded and the log took her place, which she was standing where the log was. "Awesome." She said as she stopped her clones.
[Kawarimi no Jutsu learned -1 Rinnegan]

"It wasn't really that bad Hachi." She said with a smile.|~

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:13 am
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi nodded at carla. "Good job, you now know enough to be considered a geninn in this village. Would you like to learn some elemental jutsu's?"

((@Alicia: What class are you?))

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:39 am

Carla Sennin
User Image
~|Carla smiled at Hachi. "Sure!" She said since she was excited to move on.|~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(The Rinnegan doesn't allow me to have a class.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:43 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi smiled. "Alright then. Do you know what your element is?"

((Did you not put the rinnengan in the bloodline list yet?))

hid-behind-the-mask

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:26 am

Kyleilu took the paper from the man and frowned. Concentrating chakra wasn't that hard, but she didn't want to just brute force her way through this. No, she would do this as she had found out medical shinobi preferred - high concentration of chakra, skillful usage of that inner energy. So she began with the tiniest flow of chakra that she could manage, to see if that could indicate what her element was. The paper fluttered slightly, but there wasn't enough of any kind of a reaction. The silver-haired girl's lips turned downwards a trace as she built more chakra into the effort.
Suddenly a slice appeared through the center of the paper. At first she didn't think anything strange about it - she had the wind element, from what Hachi had told her. Then she noticed that the paper was cold, something that he hadn't mentioned. One lip bowed in forming a dimple as she pondered whether to bring it up to him, but he was too busy with the other girl to pester him with something so trivial.
"Hachi-sensei, Fuuton is my element."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi's clone walked back to the training ground and handed Hachi the medical jutsu scroll. "Alright that's good." He said while turning back to Kyleilu. "Now that we know your element, we can continue on. Now do you want to learn a few fuuton ninjutsu's, or would you like to learn a few medical techniques first?"

hid-behind-the-mask

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Carla Sennin
User Image
~|"Actually Hachi..." She paused. "Well, i have learned a few things about my past...and i think Rikudou Sennin was my ancestor...so i think i can learn a lot, but im not sure." She said whispering to him.|~

(The reason why the Rinnegan wont be put up is so that people will realize that it wont be attainable. And since the Rinnegan is so powerful, i put a lot of limitations on it.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who Rikudou Sennin is." He said apologetically to Carla.

hid-behind-the-mask

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:07 pm

Carla Sennin
User Image
~|"You don't know who the Six Paths Sage is?" She asked. "The creator of Ninjutsu?.....Does Rinnegan ring a bell?" She asked.|~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro made it back to the training grounds, chasing a cat as an attempt to capture the small creature. The thing was fast, which this was getting no where. If things come to worse, he would have to use his SCORPION puppet and try not to kill the thing while he has his puppet out. After about a good 5 minuets of chasing the dang animal, it quickly left the area with Nakamuro following close behind.

[3/5]

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:58 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi shrugged. "No, I'm not sure who he is, but I think I might of heard about the Rinnengan. It's a eye bloodline of some sort right?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:06 pm

"Uhm...the Rinnegain is a legendary Doujutsu, supposedly more powerful than even the Sharingan. It gives the user a lot of powers, one of them being control over all of the elements eventually. The legend books don't say much about what beginning users can do though..." Kyleilu was hesitant to speak. She had spent a lot of time reading, trying to understand why her hair had changed color, but so far as she had read, none of the history books had any information on who she was. But she had picked up a lot of information about the other bloodlines in her search. She tentatively stepped forward.
"And uhm, I'd like to focus on Fuuton techniques first if that's all right."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

"Ah, well that does sound like an interesting bloodline. Thank you for the information." He nodded to Kyleilu, before replacing the medical scroll with fuuton scroll in his bag, and handed it to her. "Go ahead and learn the academy level futton jutsu's from this scroll."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:40 pm

Carla Sennin
User Image
~|"Yeah, i think she hit it off pretty well." She said with a smile. "Uhhh...can i start with Fire Jutsu?" She asked.|~

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:43 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi took the scroll of fire jutsu's out of his bag, and gave it to Carla. "Alright, go ahead and learn the academy level jutsu's from this."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces