Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Personal Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:46 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

She stopped the dragon arms technique and bit her finger and made a line on her palm as she made hand signs. "Summoning Jutsu!" She yelled as a large cloud of smoke appeared and a blue, water dragon appeared. "Do it Mizu." She commanded. Suddenly the dragon lifted her tail and slammed it on the ground, creating an increasingly tidal wave that would turn into a water vortex prison if Hiro was caught in it.

(Mizu's special ability allows her to create a tidal wave with her tail slamming the ground in a moist environment and if the victim is caught in the tidal wave, it forms into a water vortex prison.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:11 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro felt that his Weasel Summon had successfully punched a hole in Madame Nayely's defenses only to find that hagenuk had countered by summoning a dragon. Giving the chuunin little time to act on the offensive Hiro was forced to unveil a new jutsu he collaborated in the fortress. Hiro held his Windmill Shuriken in front of him as he concentrated his chalk into the blade. The blades physical appearance turned white hot with electrical energy that was ready to be released."Shuriken Constellation: Cygnus Safeguard!" The energy within the blade pulsated outward as it Morpheus into a fortified wall of energy. The wall took on the shape of a large swan, easily mistaken for a summon as it towered alongside Mizu. The swans wings formed a "V" shape as it cut the tidal wave in half, pushing the water to either side of Hiro's position. Thhe walls entire purpose was to buy Hiro time to make his next move.

((Concept of Cygnus Safeguard))

User Image

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:29 pm

User Image

She saw as he used a technique to rip the water away from doing its original purpose. Not bad for a Chuunin...but he does use up more chakra to defend himself that i use to attack. She thought. Maybe i should let him get me so that this could end, his tactics and use of weapons is at level with a Special Jounin. She concluded. "Go Mizu..." She commanded as the dragon launched herself towards Hiro and formed a wave to smash into Hiro as the dragon exploded into a cloud of smoke, allowing Nayely and rush up and prepare to launch a dragon attack once she knew that Hiro was hit by the tidal wave.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:54 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

The loyal Swan faded in a spurt of electricity, leaving the aquatic dragon Mizu to engage Hiro. "Damn this dragon is fast, his relentless offense leaves me little room to attack. Gotta think of something quick." The chunnin thought hard as the dragon began to leave the kages side when suddenly something metallic caught Hiro's eye. Shimmering in the remaining water flowing from the battlefield were a handful of shuriken stabbed halfway into the ground, it was the shuriken from the first net Hiro crafted. "Thats it! Thats my last option!" Hiro thought as he frantically drew out another handful of shuriken in his dominant throwing hand, as he made a single handsign with the other. (Lightning Transformation) In a split second, Hiro's body faded into a single strand of electrical energy as it charged in a slanted motion towards the metal shuriken on the ground from before. Using these shuriken as an electrical conductor, the chunnin was able to bounce underneath the oncoming dragon, and towards Madame Nayely. As he passed through the shuriken Hiro was now on the backside of Mizu as he returned to his physical form approximately ten feet away from Nayely's position. This left Hiro in a high speed forward lunge from the momentum of the lighning movement as he threw the shuriken he was holding prior to the transformation. Unlike before, these shuriken were woven with real cable, which made its net binding ability much more durable.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:31 pm

User Image

She saw all the movement up to the point where he used lightning transformation. She didn't use her Sharingan or Dragon Eyes to see more clearly and track his movements since she didn't want to. As the net came at her, she decided to remain where she was instead of dodging it. The net engulfed her as she fell to the ground due to the net. Lets see if he can get the words out of me. She thought as she started to struggle in the net trying to free herself to test his speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:48 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

The net came into contact with Nayely as she tumbled to the ground. Hiro's first action was to lose some of the speedy momentum from his lightning form as his planted feet drag for about two feet. Still in a swift motion Hiro pulled his kunai from his holster as he moved down to Nayely's level, using one hand to pin down the kage's free arm, while placing his kunai at the neck of the Amekage. Breathing heavily from the lightning transformation, Hiro spoke to Madame Nayely. "I got you....M'lady. Surrender!" As Hiro stood over his objective he couldn't help but feel like he didn't accomplish something. Something seemed off to him. Why would she excuse her dragon? And what happened to her speed from before? These questions led Hiro to be more aware of his surroundings as if what he captured was simply a clone. "That is if this is the real you?"

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:06 pm

User Image

She was pinned since she allowed him to do so. As he brought his kunai to her neck, Nayely pulled back slightly since that was the normal reaction to a person who had one to their neck. "Never." She said with a smile. "And yes...its the real me, im not going to waste making a clone and stuff...but you have to force me to surrender...remember?" She said to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:18 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro did not know whether to trust if this was the real Nayely, or not based on her less then agile technique than before. Keeping aware of the surroundings around him Hiro pushed the blade of the kunai closer to her neck. Although Hiro refused to press a sharpened blade to the neck of his superior kage, the chunnin's blade was close enough for her to feel the aura of cold steel. "Last call M'lady! Surrender now, or pay the price!"

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:37 pm

User Image

She pulled her head up more to try and get away from the kunai as far as she could while he continued to move it up. Panic started to sit in her body since she could tell that Hiro was probably thinking she was a clone. "Look...im not a clone or anything." She said."Sticking the kunai into my throat will end up killing me if you do that...but still...im not surrendering...you will have to try harder than that." She said as she tried to keep a smile. "You got me in a net..so what? You have to go into further thought and think of a way to restrain me..cause i can probably over power you if i use my medical chakra control in my muscles." She stated.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:30 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro's aggressive nature began to settle down as Hiro let out a sigh. "Huh...very well." Hiro drew back the hand with the kunai, spinning it on his finger as it landed into a stabbing position. As the kunai went downward it almost appeared that Hiro was going to take out the kages life when suddenly. *twang* Hiro drove the kunai under the cable and snapped it open, loosening the bindings on Madame Nayely. "Test, or no test, Im not willing to bring harm to my kage." Hiro stood up from his dominating position, leaving Madame Nayely to do whatever. "I apologize for my weakness." Hiro said in his causal voice. as he turned away from the kage, thus ending the test. Was Hiro ready to bring harm to another? More than likely. Was he ready to bring harm to his own kage? Absolutely not.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm

User Image

Nayely sighed as she got up after all that he did was almost for nothing, it also brought down his performance. "Hiro...you didn't have to stab me or anything of the such...you could have grappled your way if you wanted..thats an option in mind." She said as she had her left hand on her waist and her right on the back of her neck. "Because you failed that simple task...you aren't going to be Jounin...i can smell that there is something wrong with you and hurting another person...if you can't learn to do it...then how are you going to be a shinobi?" She asked. "I will grant you Special Jounin status...but if you ever wish to make it to a Jounin...you better shape up." She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:55 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro was mildly happy for his minor promotion as he continued to listen to his kage. She began to critique him as if she had knew his entire career status, and what he had been through. When she had told him to shape up it had given him a sense of anger, and shame. "Its not that I am scared to take a life M'lady, its just against my principles to take yours. My allegiance is to you, Draco, Kemuri, and the Hidden Village of the Rain. Give me the opportunity, and I will show you what I am capable of." Hiro's will for acceptance built the look of determination upon the newly appointed special jounin's face as he waited for Nayely's responce.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Night of a Thousand Stars (Combat Theme)

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:49 am

User Image

She looked at him. "Loyalty isn't proven easy." She said. "But...i will give you a chance to redeem yourself though." She said. "So then, i guess we can leave this place...i will be going to be in my home for the time being." She said as she disappeared in a spray of mist.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:53 pm
"But M'lady!?" Hiro raised his voice but within the blink of an eye she vanished, leaving the Special Jounin pondering to himself. He couldn't understand how being loyal to his country wasn't enough to be appointed full jounin. It seemed to Hiro that no matter how hard he tried he never amounted to anyone's expectations."First my father, now my kage....ill never beg good enough for anyone. Well not anymore! I can take a life, I could take a hundred lifes if I have to." Hiro clutched his fist as Tue anger boiled from within. He wasn't mad at anyone more than himself as he left the training grounds...plotting his next move out.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers