Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Sabia looked at the boy who just woke up and smiled at him. "Sammy?" she asked handing him her ham and cheese sammwitch.

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:58 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image
Hiro struggled to get back up once again, fighting through the sharp pain. As he mad his way up, he turned to the girl holding the samwhich unsure if he could trust her. At a closer observation Hiro noticed the Rain Village emblem on her headband as he agreed to take the sandwhich, eating it a little bit at a time. *Gulp* "Thanks," said Hiro, as he tore off another piece of the sandwhich.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:01 pm
"Are you ok? You seem kind of beat up..." Sabia said a bit worried and gave him one one of the five cans of cokes she has."Oh my name is Sabia by the way."

Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:25 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro plucked another piece off of the sandwhich and ate it as his new friend, Sabia sat the beverage next to him. "The names Hiro. Im not sure how i got here, I was trapped inside a prison like cell left to train. Ovetime I started to run out of food and needed to get out so I sprang the door loose." Hiro pointed to the door he was talking about as the large iron door leaned against the wall, all scratched and bent out of shape. "And that was the last thing i could remember," Hiro said as he finished the rest of the sandwhich.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:23 pm
Sabia looked at him oddly "I just made a hole in the wall cause sensie didn't answer me....at all" she said and wondering why he was so distance."I think he was kinda a jerk doing that." she said annoyed.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:54 pm
Zadok was now slowly coming back to consciousness. He had finished all his energy on his training and he was dead beat. But in his semi-conscious state he could her the commotion going on around him, it was as if people were talking. Zadok slowly sat up as he opened his eyes, his vision was a little blurry at first but gradually it cleared. He knew the girl of the group but he didn't know the guy who was sitting beside him, nor the one who was standing up with the girl. So Zadok tried his best to be polity and friendly despite his intense fatigue.
"Hey Sabia, and hello guys. I'm Zadok Senju."
Zadok said putting on a weak smile as he awaited their response. He was indeed hungry but did not want to come off as rude or being a burden to anyone. So he decided he would just sit tight and try his best to bear the hunger.

brileone

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:30 pm
"Zadok!" Sabia yelled happily and grabbed the big bag of chips and a soda. She turned and handed it to him "Here, you eat up." Sabia commanded with a smile happy to see her friend was ok...even tho he was a bit beat up.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:14 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro snapped open the tap of the soda and drank some as the ninja beside him came to. "Mornin Zadok, Im Hiro. So how'd you end up on this table?" Hiro asked as the can of soda rattled in his hands. Being sore from all the training, Hiro was still recovering from all the hard work.  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

brileone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm
"Thanks Sabia."
Zadok said thankfully as he accepted the bag of chips and the soda. He immediately ripped the bag open and started to chug the chips down violently. He really was hungry. Zadok then responded to Hiro's question as he rested the bag down in his lap and opened the soda.
"Well i just passed out from a lack of food and energy. That training really took a lot out of me."
Zadok said as he took a drink of the soda and awaited a response from either Hiro or Sabia. He felt really happy that his friends had his back.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:45 pm
((Who wants me to floor Sindenky's character? XD))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:31 am
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro nodded, "Yeah, that training sure was tough." Hiro then felt a sharp pain in his arm as he cluthed it with his other arm. "Ugh, Im clearly in no position to move on at this point. I need to find someone to bandage up these cuts," said Hiro as he topped off the rest of his drink.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:15 am
Sabia looked at both of them as well as Kuro "Well I think if you are all well we can go to the hospital!" she said happily getting up "And there maybe you guys can get more food as well as some much needed rest."

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:23 am
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro nodded toward Sebia before hearing a man introduce himself. With a smile, Kuro waved, but was quickly distracted by the Food Sebia was giving out. His attention quickly changed to Shuriken, whom had only just been passed out. "Well, Looks like I'm not the only one who got my a** kicked." With a snicker, he scratched the back of his head. "Is everyone alright?" Kuro's expressed concern for his comrades came out of nowhere. He figured if he was going to be living with these people, he should get to know them.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:27 am
Sabia quickly gave Kuro the last bit of food, the pizza rolls and a can of soda. "Training wasn't bad for me...well except that I'm soaking wet..he filled my room with water and never drained it."

User Image

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:32 am
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro's eyes lit up as his and grabbed the food he was given. A bag of Pizza rolls and can of soda. "Thanks Sebia!" He said, barly able to hold himself. Truth was, he was starving. He crammed every pizza roll into his mouth one by one, roll after roll he chewed, swallowed, and scarfed. The soda washed it all down. It was as if the meal had never existed, as he ate it so fast. He was still hungry, but he decided he didn't require more food. He was used to not eating, as he was raised in a small village.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas