Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
like man, like wolf. (players wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:37 am
Zero

*Ya, I see them too. We are going to be overrun with armor if we don't get out of here. And I don't see any anti-tank guns around here accept for the one that fatso broke.* He said over the HUD. Just as he turned, an explosion sent him flying into a nearby building. *CRAP!* He yelled as he went through the building. *Ugh... I'm ok. But where did that shot... s**t. TAKURU! GET OUT OF..* He got cutoff by another explosion that destroyed the building.

Omeha
*Well well well. If it isn't Zero. It has been a while.* Said a voice coming from a giant war titan.

Omeha: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: Omeha is the leader of the Shadowwatch troop and a Veteran. He has been infused with the Lifeless dragon gene.
Lifeless dragon mode: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
War titan: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:39 pm
"Zero?" he calls out over the hud."Zero!?..D*****!."Takuru peered from the little bit of cover he had to see the location of the war titan.Once he ad it in his sights a goggle like screen pops up and onto his shemagh that hid his face.Now going from looking like a marine to looking like a ghost recon soldier he tries to download information of the war titan through his goggle but at the rist of being discovered.He also prepared a smoke grenade for a distraction in case he is discovered.  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:51 pm
Zero

Zero got up. *Damn... Railguns... You and your technology.* He panted as he walked out of the rubble. *Takuru, don't bother gathering intel on this guy. Nothing will pop up. He is a well decorated Delta Force operative who know works as the head of the Shadow Watch forces. He has worked with the titan armored first division as well. And to make matters worse, they infused him with the lifeless dragon gene.* He said as he hopped over a falling support beam.

Omeha
*All that is true. What happened back the Zero? Why did you go rogue? You knew the consequences, but still pushed forward. You were my best soldier. I hate to see you go.

Zero
*But that is where your wrong.* He said as he slammed a large ball of energy into the mech's central area. *Zero hanran! (Zero renegade)* He exploded the energy, shifted it into a sword and made it float around him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:06 pm
Takuru wanted to use his powers to fight back so he ran into the squad of marine and changed back into wolf for.Once in wolf form he dashed out of the squad then jumped into the air to howl a blast of light energy at the mech L.C.S strike #3.When he shot out the attack the thought ran though his head."I realy hope he has no information on me."he thought.."If so then the scientist are a step ahead of me."  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:13 pm
Omeha
Omeha simply moved back, dogging Takuru's attack. *Light user # 22: Takuru. Good try, but its useless.* He said as he leveled one of his railguns and fired at him.

Zero
*Takuru! Its useless! Back off before he gets you!* Called out Zero.  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:26 pm
Getting hit, Takuru falls to the earth only to land on his feet."yeah that one was a weak attack but I cant waist energy like that".He glares at the mech readying himself for any other attacks."Man now this is a fight."he comments  

iKota

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 3:51 pm
Omeha
Omeha turned the mech to face Takuru. *You seem fitter than what the profile says. Good thing I only held back, now I know what to use.* He said as he leveled all his weapons at him. *Aluma, Data scan of Takuru.* He told one of the scientists. *Roger. Subject Takuru is at 72% capacity limits.* She said over the COM. *Perfect. Computer, prepare J.U.M.P program. Limits, 80%.* He said to the A.I. *Understood. J.U.M.P program at 20% and charging.* It replied.

Zero
*Jump program?... OH S***! TAKURU! GET THE F*** OUT OF THERE!* Zero yelled at Takuru.

(Fun fact: Aluma will be important for escaping later in the Rp.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:02 pm
XSK Ambrosia
where, when, and how do I start?

Anytime. Anywhere. To start, just post what your character is doing and such. You can read me or Yoshisunei's posts for ideas.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:33 pm
Takuru laughs "what is up with computers these days...think they know everything" he comments before darting to his left and disappering.His voice remained speaking to zero over the hud."well now this is a slight delay...how do we beat this guy?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:43 pm
Zero

*Right now, we can't. If we even try to take one his Lifeless dargon form, be would be killed instanly. Our object is simply get the marines out right? So if we clear that, he will have to back off. Until then, keep your eyes on him as soon as the jump program starts. Its a mech boosting program similar to your powers.* He said as he jumped towards another building, trying to avoid an incoming voley of missles sent by Taliban SCUD missle launchers.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:57 pm
Takuru nods replying "yeah alright.." he then runs to cover,which was a near by building."hmmm this lifeless dragon must be crazy if Zero almost fears it."  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:46 pm
Omeha

*J.U.M.P program at 100% completion.* Announced the A.I. As soon as it announced that, everything within a 30 meter range from the mech exploded. *Perfect. Who's hunting who now Zero? I'm coming for you and your friend!* He said as he dash a full 180 degreese around the building where Zero was. *Good bye.* He said as a huge laser beam fired from the center of the mech. *System overloaded. 20 seconds till full cool down.*Announced the A.I.

Zero

*Son of a...* He was cut off by the explosion that the laser left. After the beam disappeared, he was laying on the ground. *Ngh... R...Run Takuru! Get out of here!* He announced with what little energy he had left. *This... This is not the end... I will not let it end here!* He yelled. Suddenly, he began to glow. When the blinding light was gone, instead of the Zero Takuru knew, there was another wolf in his place. *Stand back if you know whats good for you.* He said.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:50 pm
Takuru stood with silence."aww man!"..he comments then he hears something coming in the distance.He hears the sound of black hawk heilo on its way."the marines!"he shouts as he darts from cover to the LZ so the marines could leave.  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:25 pm
???
The wolf stared at the mech, waiting for something. Suddenly, he dispeared, reappearing right in front of the mech`s head. *BLACK LIGHTNING!* He called as a large, shadow beam fired from the wolf, pulverizing the mech.

Omeha
*Damn!* He yelled as the mech exploded. He barely escaped the blast. *What the hell? This wasen't in the documents you gave me director!* He yelled over his HUD's COM device. *Son of a...* He was cut off by the sound of the Black Hawk chopper coming into sight. *Rgh! No choice, got to retreat for now...* He said as he teleported out of the simulator.  

Kittyusha

Loyal Guildswoman

9,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Partygoer 500

iKota

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:36 pm
Takuru stood by the open door of the black hawk as the marine load up.The piolet yells "hang on!"...as he pulls off to thier base.Takuru looked around noticing the mech was gone then radio in to Zero with his hud."Hey zero you there?"  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff