Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Red X Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu
[l]Smoke Shifting[l]Chunin[l]The Reborn Amegakure[l]

As red X dodged his attack, Kemuri slid back a bit himself. Taking his stance he was ready to truly fight defensively now. From this point on it was his goal to never let Red X land a hit on him. "Your style is very good. But now its time for me to show you what this style does. come at me." he said with a wide grin. It would be interesting to see if Red X would land a hit.
14/15

----------Total Jutsu Remaining 69----------
----------Academy Jutsu 45----------
----------Gennin Jutsu 35----------
----------Chuunin Jutsu 25----------
----------Jounin Jutsu 10----------
----------S-Ranked Jutsu 1----------

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:15 pm
User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

(Red X Theme Song activated)

Adam smirked as he looked toward his sensei, and answered back "I like this, teach! You're better than me, but that doesn't mean I can give you a good match! he said as he quickly cracked his knuckles and neck, and his chest that was still in a bit of pain from the impacts before, and charged up to his sensei, practicing yet again his triple kick technique on him. He aimed it one more time, but this time aimed low for his right leg, then left leg, and then finally one upward kick at his jaw. If this really hit, then Red X would be disappointed because he looked up at his teacher right now, as more than just that, but a training friend. (3/4 triple kick)

(3/15 3rd stage)
(1/4 block and double kick)

X marks the spot
I am no one's clone, I am a hero
A hero is gonna come and save your life
How do you kill a man without fear?

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri was reading Red X's movements. To the experienced shinobi he was like an open book. Lifting his legs at the right times, red X's feet would find nothing but air. Then he brought his hands down, letting the Genin kick right into his hands. Kemuri gripped his hands around his students foot and spun him, tossing him across the room. This was not hard at the strength he had attained from his style.
15/15

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Adam flew in the eastward direction from kemuri tossing him greatly, but did not hurt him, as he landed on his feet, and impulsed himself back toward Kemuri in midair. He did not have any trouble handling himself in midair because of of clan powers, but aiming directly toward his sensei was quite dangerous indeed, since he was well aware of such a reflexive style. He sent out 3 more kicks in succesion in midair in a 45 degree angle, and this time he was faster, since he had mastered this technique of his taijutsu. One kick aimed for his right shoulder, the other at his left shoulder, and the other right at the side of his right elbow, and all of them while in the air. (4/4 triple kick)

(3/15 of stage 3 training)
(1/4 Block and double kick)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri deflected each and every attack flawlessly. Red X did not even have a chance to land a hit on the ninja. Kemuri needed Red X to start attacking with his fist more than feet. As Red X was recovering from his own attacks, Kemuri made his own attack. He threw a kick at Red X's left leg, wanting to wound it enough to force him to switch to punching.
1/3

Hyoushi Tentou ~ Catching the enemies punch the user will move the fist to the side of the user and throw their elbow into the enemies head with enough force to knock them off their feet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:49 pm

Red X saw as the ninja aimed at his leg, and blocked the kick at his own will, crouching, and using his metallic gloves to block. He didn't quite notice that his sensei was aiming at his legs for him to attack with his fists, but this was workng beter than the first time with his sensei. Upon blocking the technique and being crouched, he attemped double kicking his shin on his right leg. (2/4 block and double kick)

3/15 of Stage 3 training

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:54 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri decided to attack the attack. as Red X sent in his foot in for the attack, Kemuri attacked Red X's shins. He raised his foot and as Red X's leg was exposed, he stomped down at the Genin's shin. He made sure it would do no more than bruise it, but it may fracture depending on how Red X reacts, and assuming he makes contact.
2/3

Hyoushi Tentou ~ Catching the enemies punch the user will move the fist to the side of the user and throw their elbow into the enemies head with enough force to knock them off their feet.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm

As Red X's leg was exposed, it was hit by his stomp, and it hurt but he let his leg go with the flow, and hit against the ground for backup on receiving a full blow. He got it out of there immediately, as hedid a trick with his right hand on the floor, and spun on it. landing at least 3 feet away from Kemuri after another backflip. He grabbed his knee, as it hurt, but kept looking at Kemuri. His knee and chest were both hurt, but not his willpower. so even with a slower movement on his left leg, he had still full movement on his right one. With that he launched another assault aiming his left, slow leg at the right side of Kemuri's head. The double kick without the block. (3/4)

(3/15 of 3rd stage training)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:19 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Wasting no time Kemuri wanted to test Red X's endurance to pain. He caught the foot attacking his head, and even before the mirrored attack could go through, he shouted, "Tame Za Kyokudo Style; Hyoushi Tentou!" as he did he stepped into Red X's box and threw his elbow at the boys skull. The force do the attack was sure to cause massive pain, but he was curious as to how well that pain would go over.
3/3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Red X was at a very crucial point. He was at a large disadvantage, and upon having little time to step back when Kemuri threw his elbow, he could only force himsel a bit to the side, and back as he still received 1/4 of the full hit on his right side of his head, and fell backward some 4 feet. He did a backflip as he landed on his feet, and shook his head, saying an odd remark "Woah... I feel woozy." he shook his head once more, as this fight was turning out quite painful. (4/15 of stage 3 training)

He grabbed his chest a bit more, as he was still hurting from that hit. He also now had a bruised leg, but this wasn't enough to stop Red X and his heroic attitude. He remarked "That was nice, teach. I ain't giving up yet though. I won't give up until I fall unconscious to the floor. I guarantee you that." he said as he charged back to the teacher with full speed and used his right leg this time to do the double kick, but at his right arm. He even used his wind chakra to pull him faster towards Kemuri, even though it hurt him on his left leg, and his head. He aimed this double kick towards Kemuri's right arm, trying to see if he could also at least bruise his arm. (4/4)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:36 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri let out almost a whimper, he wished that the boy had not said that. "Very well. My next attack will do just than then." he said with a childish grin that looked strange on the older mans face. As the kicks came at Kemuri, he transformed his body into smoke, allowing the attacks to pass right though him as if he were a clone.
1/3

He knew that the genin had no idea he could do this, and took full advantage of this. He threw a punch at X's chest, the same spot he had struck when they first started, wanting to knock the boy back and put some space between the two. He was solid now, so he would make contact with no issues.
2/3

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Red X fell back and to the floor coughing. He felt a brtal full hit on his chest, as he didn't even have time to get back at all, since he was caught by surprise using that jutsu. He coughed a bit of blood more, and said while in the floor grabbing his chest "I thought this battle was only with taijutsu!" he was a bit ticked off, since he wasn't said anything about being able to use jutsu or something, since he was still not the same level at his teacher. (5/15)

He rose up, still coughing up, as his chest pain felt immense. He didn't know if anything was broken, but he would need a medic of some sorts after this or at least some healing medicines. He put one fist up weakly, as he couldn't even se very well, but he would keep going pertaining to his heroic attitude. (6/15)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

Kemuri pushed chakra though his body, in a flash he was at X's side, he spoke to the boy then, "you are strong, but you have to learn when its time to just live." Kemuri brought his knee upwards, and at the same time pushed X's head int the attack. He made sure he was not killing the student, when he could have easily, but he could only hold the technique back so much. "Tame Za Kyokudo Style; Assai Hiza." He spoke the words of the technique just as his knee made contact with the boys skull.
3/3

Assai Hiza ~ Rushing at the enemy the user will leap just to the side of the enemy, at the moment they are beside the enemy the will bring their knee up toward the enemy, at the same time the user will slam their palm into the back of the enemies head, the effects of this blow is enough to injure severely if not kill.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:02 pm

Adam now knew that there were actually no rules from the beginning, so he used the Substitution jutsu when his head got kicked in the skull to substitute himself for one of the lightbulbs up in the ceiling of the room, making it even harder to see inside the room. He was crouching on the ceiling of the building with his hand still on his chest, and drew a dragon on the ceiling quickly, and then said lowly and coughing a bit more "Choujuu Giga." as the dragon seemed to gain life in the ceiling and attacked Kemuri in the ashen place with almost no light. Upon that surprise attack using up 1/4 of one of his eight blood vials, the dragon attacked from up, but he moved his way down, and holding on not to cough attacked his teacher from the back with a great charged up punch with his clan powers. (7/15)

X marks the spot

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:10 pm
User Image
Kemuri Rosu

He was truly surprised at his students speed, but he was no way faster than Kemuri. It did not even look like he had made a single seal as the smoke appeared around his body, forming a large dragon. "Smoke dragon!" he called out as he sent his beast to destroy the dragon of blood.

Kemuri kicked off the ground, moving though the shadows towards Red X. both of the ninja vision would be impaired, but Kemuri was fighting o instinct, something the mirror image style did not teach. The shinobi released a violent barrage of punched, kick, knees, and elbows onto the genin. He held back, knowing that Red X could not hold out much longer, but he was not going as easy on the boy as many would in the situation they were in.
1/15

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash