Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:37 pm
Between laughing and coughing, Iori replied, "I look that bad, do I? That Kyo really got me good this time. Damn him!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:39 pm
Dee laughed too and wiped the boogers from her nose with the back of her hand. She hugged Iori once more, and then stepped back so that Iori could sit at least. She then said, "Yeah, I guess he did. Anyway, Iori... uh... does Bardock have a daughter named Rio?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:41 pm
Iori laughed again, then replied, "No, he does not. However, Rio is my daughter. How do you know her? I've been trying to reach her for a while now and sent Raditz to fetch her for me since he was going to meet Andy at your lounge."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:43 pm
Dee tested the temp on Iori's forehead then replied, "You sure you aren't running a fever? I mean, you answered your own question. I know her because she is at my steakhouse."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:45 pm
Iori sighed, "I thought as much. Lately, she has been getting very rebellious. I try to treat her with the best love a father can give a kid, but what can I do? She's a teenager and she likes to go off on her own. Bardock did tell her to stay here and be sure that I didn't kick the bucket so to speak, but I guess she doesn't care that much about me."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:47 pm
Chuckling, Dee said, "I don't think its that, Iori. I just think that she needs her space right now, and perhaps... well... perhaps she is a bit too concerned for you. I mean, she did go to my lounge after all."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:49 pm
Iori sighed heavily, then said, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. So, what am I to do with that girl right now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:53 pm
"I think right now, we should just give her her own space. She needs time to be a girl. She did say one thing to me. She didn't like getting all those calls. I have a solution to this though. Instead of calling her all the time, you can call me. I will give you the code to my personal scouter and you can reach me whenever. Just remember that I cannot always leave the lounge like I did."

Dee began to rub Iori's back gently, imagining what Bardock or Celipa/Fasha might feel if they did this.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:54 pm
This time, Iori gave Dee a hug. "Thank you, Dee. I do appreciate the advice. What should I tell Bardock when he gets back from his outing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:57 pm
"Just tell him that you had sent Rio to have a drink at my grand opening of the lounge, and that I stopped by here for a few minutes in the place of what Rio would have had to do. Oh, and tell him that he should be massaging your back like I am. This is kinky and I feel like I should be doing this to Terry right now, ha ha ha!"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:59 pm
Iori laughed at the perverted comment, then said, "Okay, Dee, I will tell him what you suggested. I'll be fine now. I just need some rest. I just wish Celipa was by my bedside right now. She seems to cheer me up like you do, just without the great advice."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 am
Dee waved goodbye and was on her way back to her own lounge when she spotted a familiar figure sneaking about in the shadows. "Yumi?" Dee asked, "What are doing here away from the Lunar Galaxy?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:13 pm
Yumi stopped dead in her tracks " I thought I'd a bit exploring after a little fur ball gave me the idea."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:29 pm
Dee giggled. She suggested, "Well, don't creep around in the shadows for too long. There's this dude named Sora with two other fellas named Donald and Goofy who might mistake you for a heartless if you do. Anyway, if you ever need some company, other than me that is, come to my lounge. Its pretty busy right now."

She then asked, "You haven't seen Andy around have you? Or Joe? Or Mai? They were supposed to be at my lounge, but they haven't shown yet. I thought maybe you've seen them."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:34 pm
Xavier shook his head. Dee's story about him had to be a load of crap. She must have had the wrong man. He then looked to his sword, Bianca, who, to him, seemed to be telling him something. "I know, Bianca. That story made no sense. She must have been mistaken. But, if anyone knows about my past, I will find them." He whispered.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff