Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:12 pm
"Don't mention it." Roy smiled and got out an ordinary slice of cheese pizza himself. "If you ever need food, I'm you guy." he said and bit into the pizza slice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm
the twins blinked and looked at the two, holding onto eachother tightly as they went back to being shy. for them, everything had happened in a blur so they weren't sure what all was going on now.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro smiled and nodded. "You got it Roy." He looked down and started to think about what Roy said, Hiro knew he should move on...get over Lena, but he didn't know how too.

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:34 pm
Alec sighed and walked into the room and sat down at a table by himself and rubbed his head with his hand. He was really tired after the stupid fight he had with his brother  

DarknessofHunt

4,600 Points
  • Pie Pusher 50
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:35 pm
"Something wrong?" he asked, noticing Hiro's expression. He looked back at the twins and the new guy and motioned for them to come over. "Hey, we need help finishing this pizza!" he smiled then looked back at Hiro.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 pm
the twins gave tiny smiles and drifted over to Roy, giving him small hugs. "looks good." they hummed and lightly picked up the two smallest pieces, not feeling all that hungry after the pasta they'd had.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro spoke silently, just enough for Roy to hear him "I dont know why...but I cant move on...I dont know how."

But thats for the best.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:44 pm
Roy blushed a little when the twins hugged him then looked up at Hiro. "You mean you still love her?" he whispered back.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image
I cant remember

Hiro looked at Roy. "I believe I do." He said and placed a hand on his head.

But thats for the best.

"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad.
User Image
Izaya walked inside the restaurant, holding Izuru's hand and noticed Hiro, he resisted to laugh or cry or show any emotion, he just tryed sneaking by him.

People are either charming or tedious

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:16 pm
Izuru walked in with Izaya. When she saw all the people in the restaurant she buried her face in his arm trying not to make eye contact with anyone. She whispered,"Izaya.... Th-this place is v-very crowded."  

izuru-_-hitomiya

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:19 pm
"Hmm..." Roy murmured and scratched the back of his head. He got over her through humiliation from the love potion. It was funny how much he hated Hiro when they first met, but now they're old friends. He was about to say something when he saw the guy that Armageddon turned Hiro's shadow into and nearly dropped his pizza.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:24 pm
User Image
Izaya looked at a spot in the back and pointed to it for Izuru . "How about there. Izuru-chan." He asked her quietly, the spot had no people around and seemed quiet.

User Image
I cant remember

Hiro noticed Roys expression. "Umm, are you in a trance or something?" He asked Roy, confused.

But thats for the best.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

izuru-_-hitomiya

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:30 pm
Izuru nodded and smiled as they walked over to it. She took her seat on the opposite side of where Izaya was sitting and then took a look at the menu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:32 pm
Roy's lavender eyes slowly looked back at Hiro. He'd seen what he did to that shadow puppet, now if he were to see the real guy.... "Uh, umm, y-yeah, I'm good." he laughed nervously and slapped the pizza out of Hiro's hand. "Hey, why don't we go somewhere else, huh?" he asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
Izaya sighed as the waiter came to him. "Umm, I guess I'll have ramen and my friend here will have..." He waited for her choice of food.

User Image
I cant remember

Hiro heard somebody say ramen and smirked turning to see who it was and it seemed that at the sight of Izaya, Hiros eyes dropped from blue to grey. Hiro got up, cracked his neck and then...yelled. "Izaya!"

But thats for the best.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces