Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
NUR Ninja World War!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira
Digitality

Because he's betrayed two villages now. I think he deserves it. XD

No! Avenge Rini's sanity and go for Kaisen!!! rofl

You enjoy being insane and you know it! I did you a favor! XD

Claru: BB said it himself, so I'm not gonna doubt it.

Hahaha, I know, but she still doesn't like you for HOW you did it and Jashin wants you dead for the same reason. >_<

Besides, most people she knows don't like the insanity . . .

I'm only gonna say this once. I warn you now Rini. If you ever decide to go against me, your body will be torched to the smallest of ashes, which I will then torch until nothing remains. Once Kaisen sees what happened to you, he's either going to be extremely turned on or extremely disgusted. I can't think of which. XD

Haha, I know. I know. She'd be suicidal to go after him. That doesn't change the fact that Jashin hates him and that might effect how she treats him . . .

lol, could turn out to be a sort of love-hate relationship.

when does Karuda get to meet new Rini? He only knew her from a few minor encounters and info from the chuunin exams... He'd be like hell yeah finally a cool girl! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:14 pm
All Genin who require training go read the ALL GENIN READ FORUM on the main thingy.Its at the bottom  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 pm
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira
Digitality

Hahaha, I know, but she still doesn't like you for HOW you did it and Jashin wants you dead for the same reason. >_<

I'm only gonna say this once. I warn you now Rini. If you ever decide to go against me, your body will be torched to the smallest of ashes, which I will then torch until nothing remains. Once Kaisen sees what happened to you, he's either going to be extremely turned on or extremely disgusted. I can't think of which. XD

Haha, I know. I know. She'd be suicidal to go after him. That doesn't change the fact that Jashin hates him and that might effect how she treats him . . .

And now begins Kaisen/Ronmaru's terrible tango of affection. They both have major conflicts interfering with their love lives.

Kaisen has affection for a Jashinist that would love nothing more than to kill him, and Ronmaru (One of my old characters and the wiser alter-ego of Kaisen. He uses Kaisen's same abilities and everything, just....does it more expertly) is in love with someone from his past, and can only love her in Kaisen's body, making it awkward.

Oh, yeah. It'll be a tango alright. Hahaha.

@OSU: Hmm, dunno. I forget. Where's Karuda from again?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:20 pm
Naw this wack yo, it need to be in March because u cant just bring sudden tension. If your in another village for any reason, now they would suddenly atempt to kill u. Naw yo dats not even legit. The tension needs to start to build now and eventually lead to this starting March 1st!  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:25 pm
Koneko Kuromira
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira
Digitality
Koneko Kuromira
Digitality

And now begins Kaisen/Ronmaru's terrible tango of affection. They both have major conflicts interfering with their love lives.

Kaisen has affection for a Jashinist that would love nothing more than to kill him, and Ronmaru (One of my old characters and the wiser alter-ego of Kaisen. He uses Kaisen's same abilities and everything, just....does it more expertly) is in love with someone from his past, and can only love her in Kaisen's body, making it awkward.

Oh, yeah. It'll be a tango alright. Hahaha.

@OSU: Hmm, dunno. I forget. Where's Karuda from again?

Was Iwa now Otogakure.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:27 pm
Sky0814
Naw this wack yo, it need to be in March because u cant just bring sudden tension. If your in another village for any reason, now they would suddenly atempt to kill u. Naw yo dats not even legit. The tension needs to start to build now and eventually lead to this starting March 1st!

ACtually I'm the only one doing anything, and all I've done is ask you to leave.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 pm
Actually guys, i don't know why i put Feb 4. Its actually Feb 6. Sorry about that. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:28 pm
no way not till march. that 25 days. tensions already been building. It was supposed to be on the sixth and the crew countdown still says 2 days, but idk  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:29 pm
Alicia Joana
Actually guys, i don't know why i put Feb 4. Its actually Feb 6. Sorry about that. xd
this XD  
Sky0814

USE ******** ENGLISH OR I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK AND DRINK YOUR SPINAL FLUIDS

XD

Actually there has been a minor war going on with Kumo and Iwa so pay attention and you might learn when there is going to be a war.  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
@Digit: You know...sages aren't supposed to bring non-sages to the sage lands xP  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:30 pm
Alicia Joana

Alicia ive never wanted to yell more profanity at you then I do now. stare  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:31 pm
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Alicia Joana

Do it and my rpc will personally go and devour your rpc in an instant. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:31 pm
rusbob13
@Digit: You know...sages aren't supposed to bring non-sages to the sage lands xP
I also remember this, but that was bb days. there is no sage leader guy now is there? no one to enforce that?  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:32 pm
Alicia Joana
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Alicia Joana

Do it and my rpc will personally go and devour your rpc in an instant. mrgreen

Just a few words: I luv you 3nodding  
Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out